17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
darphil said:
i am the last one :(
may 20 aor
sept 24 dm
ppr=?????
Don't worry buddy, you got company! And i am sure there are many more from Apr/May who haven't yet got PPRs. Every case is different.
In my case for example, the Mexican Police certificate took 7 months. Keep hopes high. Its not over until its over!

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
darphil said:
i think im the only one left behind for May AOR
may 20 aor
dm sept 24
ppr ??????? :-[ :-[ :-[
YTAYU1002 said:
I'm still waiting PPR as well.

AOR May 16th
DM Sep 16th
PPR ?????
I was in that situation, i have ordered gcms notes while calling CIC numerous times.

Many applicants testified its effectiveness in other threads

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SirMichael said:
Ok, you order gcms notes. And what?
You can't influence anything or push officers to get to your application faster.
Yes but you will at least know what is happening with your application. Having a little insight into what is happening at a reasonable cost is way better than being in the dark and whining.

SirMichael

Nov 5, 2015
Yes, for the sake of nerves saving :)
But in reality the situation is backloged with the refugees from Syria.
FSW and other programs are secondary now, unfortunately.

Today is the last day of my six months' wait since AOR. No DM, no PPR.
Called my lawyer and she said she will be contacting CIC tomorrow but other people (outlanders) are practically in the same position. While calling CIC for specific cases people are telling her that the wait period has been extended from 6 to 12 months.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SirMichael said:
Yes, for the sake of nerves saving :)
But in reality the situation is backloged with the refugees from Syria.
FSW and other programs are secondary now, unfortunately.

Today is the last day of my six months' wait since AOR. No DM, no PPR.
Called my lawyer and she said she will be contacting CIC tomorrow but other people (outlanders) are practically in the same position. While calling CIC for specific cases people are telling her that the wait period has been extended from 6 to 12 months.
I hope you see some movement in your application at the earliest :) . Good luck and all the very best!

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Finally got PPR ;D ;D ;D last night at 11:15 PM :eek: :eek: after more than six and a half months of AOR and over 3 and a half months of in process (I still don't have DM :eek:). Anyways, just hang in there guys. It's tough but it's worth it. I had some good advice on this forum, especially from Deccan and Anya. Desperation had gotten hold of me for the last month and half or so but participating in the forums made it less so I guess.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
pathfinder2 said:
Finally got PPR ;D ;D ;D last night at 11:15 PM :eek: :eek: after more than six and a half months of AOR and over 3 and a half months of in process (I still don't have DM :eek:). Anyways, just hang in there guys. It's tough but it's worth it. I had some good advice on this forum, especially from Deccan and Anya. Desperation had gotten hold of me for the last month and half or so but participating in the forums made it less so I guess.
Congrats Pathfinder2...It's been a long wait but the wait a worth it. The relief coursing through you will be mind blowing. :D

Best wishes for a new life in Canada :)

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
vishalv said:
Congrats Pathfinder2...It's been a long wait but the wait a worth it. The relief coursing through you will be mind blowing. :D

Best wishes for a new life in Canada :)
Definitely worth it. Until last night, it has been nothing but a nerve wrecking roller coaster night. Then, when all hope is last, it just happens. Two more steps still but I guess PPR is the most important. All the best to you :)

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
:-\ guys somthing is wrong :-\ Last night I received the PPR request, now I received an email asking me to disregard that PPR request. Does anyone know of a case like this? :-\ :( ???

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
pathfinder2 said:
:-\ guys somthing is wrong :-\ Last night I received the PPR request, now I received an email asking me to disregard that PPR request. Does anyone know of a case like this? :-\ :( ???
Could you please show the wording of 2nd e-mail?