+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
anarsoul said:
Could you please show the wording of 2nd e-mail?
It said disregard the email requesting passports sent to you...your application is still being finalized....and we will contact you with new instructions....that in a nutshell WTF :-\

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pathfinder2 said:
Finally got PPR ;D ;D ;D last night at 11:15 PM :eek: :eek: after more than six and a half months of AOR and over 3 and a half months of in process (I still don't have DM :eek:). Anyways, just hang in there guys. It's tough but it's worth it. I had some good advice on this forum, especially from Deccan and Anya. Desperation had gotten hold of me for the last month and half or so but participating in the forums made it less so I guess.
Congrats!! Good luck and all the very best :) .

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
It said disregard the email requesting passports sent to you...your application is still being finalized....and we will contact you with new instructions....that in a nutshell WTF :-\
pathfinder2, I'm so sorry to hear about the second email. I read your first post about PPR and was about to type up a congrats note. Read through the last page and ran into your message about the second email. Never heard of anything like this happening to anyone else on this forum. Part of me is wondering (hoping) if the second message isn't spam...Have you had any updates since?

Sending positive thoughts your way.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
pathfinder2 said:
It's a shame mate. Dont be disappointed. Just remain positive. I'm sure you will get PPR. :)

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Thanks Deccan, Thanks vishalv for the kind thoughts.

I searched, Deccan, everywhere and could not find a case like this. I don't know what happened. Imagine that we, me my spouse and kid, we celebrated that it was finally over after this long wait, were happy about to go take photos to send and then a day and a half after receiving your PPR and imagining what where you'll live, what car you'll buy...etc. You receive something like that. It's more than just a bummer. And it's not that we are not qualified, you know. I have a PhD and two masters from a reputable European university, I speak five languages, including french and my spouse is a pediatrician. We both made the Canadian equivalency for our degrees and passed the official language tests with flying colours...so go figure... :(

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
pathfinder2 said:

I searched, Deccan, everywhere and could not find a case like this. I don't know what happened. Imagine that we, me my spouse and kid, we celebrated that it was finally over after this long wait, were happy about to go take photos to send and then a day and a half after receiving your PPR and imagining what where you'll live, what car you'll buy...etc. You receive something like that. It's more than just a bummer. And it's not that we are not qualified, you know. I have a PhD and two masters from a reputable European university, I speak five languages, including french and my spouse is a pediatrician. We both made the Canadian equivalency for our degrees and passed the official language tests with flying colours...so go figure... :(
That is one hell of a qualification. i believe you are over qualified mate. Canada should indeed welcome you with open arms. :)

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:

So sorry to hear this pathfinder2, just wondering if you have called CIC to find out why you received that second email, not that they will give you a definite response but just to ascertain the second email was meant for you. This might be me in denial tho.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:

I second vishalv's comment--those are very impressive profiles. There's been at least one poster on this forum who received a PPR email meant for some other applicant. I'm hoping that the second email that you received would fall into that kind of category. Have you contacted CIC yet about this issue? We're all rooting for you, my friend. Hang in there.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
you are indeed too impressive for Canada. I live in Canada , doing a PhD right now, been working in Canada paying taxes for almost two years now.
look at the treatment I am getting:

I have submitted my application in april, no updates, no replies , no access to ECAS , nothing at all.

I have contacted CIC, through emails, phone; I have talked to my MP, I have done it all. there is nothing I can do.

I have ordered the notes, and no one has opened my application since I have submitted it .

it's not only you, CIC officals are so not qualified to work , they are retards, racist , lazy government officials.

I did many projects with the federal government, many employees are high-school graduates, who are doing literally nothing, I know someone who works two jobs for the government , he has a high school degree, gets paid 110K , hone of the jobs is for service canada, the other is for CIC, issuing passports !!!!!! like seriously !!!!

BTW in reddit the other day , I was reading a reply from someone who used to work for one of Canada's embassies in the Caribbean, and he was saying that they are so understaffed that they get people from Canada as interns ( between the age of 17 and 24 ) to work help in issuing visas , like WTF !! that won't be done in the most F****** up countries in the world , letting kids issue visas!!!!!!!

It's devastating

pathfinder2 said:

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
It really sad to hear stories like this... But there is a silver lining in everything so hang in there...

SirMichael

Nov 5, 2015
Mojo, are you serious, bro?
Indeed, I thought the officials are not so qualified to do actually their tasks but to hear that... it's, you know, something out of the mind.
And then they say that all the governmental jobs are 100% closed to anyone unless you know, you are some of the "another" orientation ))

Well, I starting to lose hope... I'm also an application who received ITA on March 27 with AOR dated back to May 26. Nothing since then.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
SirMichael said:
Mojo, are you serious, bro?
Indeed, I thought the officials are not so qualified to do actually their tasks but to hear that... it's, you know, something out of the mind.
And then they say that all the governmental jobs are 100% closed to anyone unless you know, you are some of the "another" orientation ))

Well, I starting to lose hope... I'm also an application who received ITA on March 27 with AOR dated back to May 26. Nothing since then.
Did you tried calling them??

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
dukhi said:
Did you tried calling them??
I am telling you, I have tried everything available, I even met my MP, he called them , they told him "he just has to wait"

these people are experts at making us suffer. selling hope !!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
pathfinder2 said:

I keep thinking about your situation pathfinder2.. I truly hope it's resolved by now.. any updates? Since 6 months have indeed passed, CIC should be very transparent with you and should explain why they took back the PPR!! Please update us when you can. Good luck