13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Deccan said:
pathfinder2, you've been on my mind. Hope you've had good news since your last post.
HI Deccan,

Thank you so much. And congrats to Eric, I know him from another forum thread. I'm sorry I haven't been to the forum lately.

I completed the inland landing yesterday with my family. It was quite smooth.

Things happened slowly but they worked out in the end :)

After the call agent told me that it may take up to the first of april, I ordered my GCMS notes. Five days after ordering the notes ( Feb, 27) I received a second PPR request. I sent the passports, got the COPRs and visas and then waited a few days to do an inland landing. The whole thing took around 25 minutes for three people :)

Now that it's over, I'm quite relieved and me and my family are looking forward to our new life in Canada as permanent residents.

And again Deccan, I really want to thank you for all your kind thoughts and support throughout this process. It helped a lot.

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
pathfinder2 said:
HI Deccan,

Thank you so much. And congrats to Eric, I know him from another forum thread. I'm sorry I haven't been to the forum lately.

After the call agent told me that it may take up to the first of april, I ordered my GCMS notes. Five days after ordering the notes ( Feb, 27) I received a second PPR request. I sent the passports, got the COPRs and visas and then waited a few days to do an inland landing. The whole thing took around 25 minutes for three people :)

Now that it's over, I'm quite relieved and me and my family are looking forward to our new life in Canada as permanent residents.

And again Deccan, I really want to thank you for all your kind thoughts and support throughout this process. It helped a lot.
Thank you vishal thank you adi :)

Congratulations pathfinder2!!!!!
Your update has made my day :)
So happy for you and your family, I wish you all the success my friend.

God bless everyone who went through or is still going through the process of PR.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
pathfinder2 said:
HI Deccan,

Very very happy for you! :)

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
HI Deccan,

Absolutely brilliant news, pathfinder2! Very happy for you. Good luck with everything :)

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Deccan said:
Absolutely brilliant news, pathfinder2! Very happy for you. Good luck with everything :)
Thanks Deccan, Eric and tomneversfield :) All is well that ends well I guess. It has been a rough ride but it all worked out in the end. And it was worth the long tedious wait. Eric, the landing procedures are quite smooth...you'll be surprised :eek:

Again, thank you all guys and I wish all of us a great new life in Canada. :)

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
pathfinder2 said:
Thanks Deccan, Eric and tomneversfield :) All is well that ends well I guess. It has been a rough ride but it all worked out in the end. And it was worth the long tedious wait. Eric, the landing procedures are quite smooth...you'll be surprised :eek:

Again, thank you all guys and I wish all of us a great new life in Canada. :)
Can't wait to land :)