LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
YTAYU1002 said:
I'm still waiting PPR as well.

AOR May 16th
DM Sep 16th
PPR ?????
[/quote
Pls check spam mail. I got PPR n spam mail..u can also call CIC n check fr status...

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
Hey guys.

I'm freaking out. Pleaseeeeeeeee let me know if you had the same experience or if you have any idea of what's it going on with my application. Here is my time line:
ITA: March 27th score 472, FSW
AOR:25th May
Medical Passed: 16th June

eCAS: 2 lines
We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.

I did not have any updates until Oct 21 th that they asked me to send my CV and Supplementary Information Request for Students form. I sent the documents the day after and I have not heard anything since then. Today I got an email that my cic has been updated and when I logged in I can not see anything on my profile anymore! The table that shows the status with BG, medical and etc is gone and instead there is a table as if I have not received the ITA yet that does not even show my score!!! I'm so nervous I have no idea what it is going on?!!!!! Any thoughts?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Natali14 said:
Hey guys.

I'm freaking out. Pleaseeeeeeeee let me know if you had the same experience or if you have any idea of what's it going on with my application. Here is my time line:
ITA: March 27th score 472, FSW
AOR:25th May
Medical Passed: 16th June

eCAS: 2 lines
We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.

I did not have any updates until Oct 21 th that they asked me to send my CV and Supplementary Information Request for Students form. I sent the documents the day after and I have not heard anything since then. Today I got an email that my cic has been updated and when I logged in I can not see anything on my profile anymore! The table that shows the status with BG, medical and etc is gone and instead there is a table as if I have not received the ITA yet that does not even show my score!!! I'm so nervous I have no idea what it is going on?!!!!! Any thoughts?

don't just copy and paste the same post in multiple threads.

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
nickarter84 said:
don't just copy and paste the same post in multiple threads.
What's wrong with you?!!!!I have a problem and I am asking for help if somebody else has similar situation in forums that are related to my problem. If you can't help then don't be a pain!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Natali14 said:
What's wrong with you?!!!!I have a problem and I am asking for help if somebody else has similar situation in forums that are related to my problem. If you can't help then don't be a pain!!
Well I'm sorry about your situation but I guess you could wait a while before posting this message on all the topics. This is spamming and not encouraged.

To answer your question, try ordering gcms notes, you might know what's going on with your application.