+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
PPR - Oct 13 :)

Got to send an e-mail for change of VO...
Does anyone know the number where it can be faxed? Thank you guys. It's BIG moment. Praying for the best for all of us here.
Finally! Congratulations, JB007!

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
JB007 said:
PPR - Oct 13 :)

Got to send an e-mail for change of VO...
Does anyone know the number where it can be faxed? Thank you guys. It's BIG moment. Praying for the best for all of us here.
Congrats! How much time do they give you to send them your passport?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
Thank you for the advice, BabarSiddiqui! As tempted as I am to upload everything right away with an LOE drawing their attention to the validity of the certs at the time of application, it's wise to wait the week out and see if we get spouse's new certificate.

I should probably take the week off from work since I am at negative productivity :)
So you haven't responded yet to the further request from cic? Why didn't explain that your old PCC was still valid at the time of application and upload it again?

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My Back ground check has changed to not needed at this time on CIC website. It was in progress since June 12th.

How far is PPR, any guesses?

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
I got asked for schedule a.
How do we upload it? Via CSE?
Nope, you have to log into your myCIC account and then click on submitted application, when you go next there will be containers for Schedule A upload.
after uploading you have to click next and sign the document again.

Hope this is helpful.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Salseiro said:
Congrats! How much do they give you to send them your passport?
Amm, it says 30 days but of course I have to wait for them to issue me a request from my local visa office.. I just mailed them..

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
So you haven't responded yet to the further request from cic? Why didn't explain that your old PCC was still valid at the time of application and upload it again?
Not yet, Anya. Got pulled into meetings at work. Have drafted a letter along the lines of what you and rgainza proposed. Am definitely going to attach our old PCCs that were still valid at time of application.

Are you thinking that I should perhaps not include the new one I got in July along with proof of my spouse's new application?

I was wondering if perhaps it might be helpful for my spouse to get a fresh set of fringer prints done and mail them to the FBI tomorrow. And then include those scans as well in my response?

I am seriously regretting giving this opening to CIC when it really wasn't necessary. But at the time, I (as were many others, I believe) was confused about the validty period.

Any insights you and others could offer will be truly appreciated.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
Not yet, Anya. Got pulled into meetings at work. Have drafted a letter along the lines of what you and rgainza proposed. Am definitely going to attach our old PCCs that were still valid at time of application.

Are you thinking that I should perhaps not include the new one I got in July along with proof of my spouse's new application?

I was wondering if perhaps it might be helpful for my spouse to get a fresh set of fringer prints done and mail them to the FBI tomorrow. And then include those scans as well in my response?

I am seriously regretting giving this opening to CIC when it really wasn't necessary. But at the time, I (as were many others, I believe) was confused about the validty period.

Any insights you and others could offer will be truly appreciated.
Why do you want her to do a fresh scan of finger prints and mail them tomorrow? If you send these recent scans to CIC then they'll see that you've only just sent them off and this will complicate issues. The initial PCC you submitted were still valid at the time of submission, like I said, explain this to them and scan d PCCs again. You may also scan the new one you received too.

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Finally got PPR last night!! Thanks for everyone's help on this forum...I"ll pray that everyone of you waiting for PPR gets it soon too :)

My timeline:
27 Mar ITA/Outland (CRS 468)
24 Apr Meds Done
15 May App submitted
18 May AOR
14 Aug ECAS Decision "In Process"
24 Sep DM
14 Oct PPR

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EricCartman said:
Congratulations JB007 you deserve it my friend

Deccan you soon will follow with PPR :)
Good luck to everybody
Good to hear from you, EricCartman. Did you hear anything about your CSE? Wishing you much luck.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Guys,

In Schedule A form...

There is Personal History section. It also says "If you were outside of your country of nationality, indicate your status".
Online, these are TWO DIFFERENT Sections. Personal History & Immigration History.

When I filled online.. I mentioned like this...

2010 June to 2013 June - Country A (Personal History)
Under Immigration section... I mentioned 2011 June to July (28 days).. I was on a business visit to Country B.

How to mention it now in Schedule A form ?? Please suggest...

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Also,

I have more rows worth of data to declare. Schedule A gives only 5 rows for personal history section. How did u guys manage to update? Did u put additional document and updated it??