+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
congratulations to all people who got PPR today :)
i guess this is not yet the right time for me
but still im hoping and praying for my moment :D

inland fst applicant
crs= 899
aor = 05-20
dm = 09-25
PPR = still a big question mark

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Akhuttan said:
they asked for Schedule A first page from me today.

God knows when will it all end!
hang in there for few more days and it is going to come soon to you

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
Akhuttan said:
Congrats to everyone who received PPR :D :D :D

Looks like a batch update
It seems to be the case, and not only with regard to PPR. My ECAS status changed to "Decision made". MyCIC remained the same, though.

skyline

Feb 13, 2010
Firstly congratulations to everyone who has got PPR. Also wanted to update that i received PPR today as well.Thanks to everyone on this forum for advice and to all those waiting, let me just say as hard it seems now to believe, its worth the wait ;) Best of luck to everyone for speedy PPR.

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Anya654 said:
Please does anyone know the timeframe between PPR batches? When is the next batch most likely to be?
Looks like the ones that got it recently have their DM between September 25 to October 2. I dont think anyone with an October 9 DM received PPR (raise hands if anyone did).

So hopefully by next week we get it :)

MGFcec2014

Feb 2, 2015
Has anyone who received the updated status on Mycic on Friday and ghost email on Saturday received any additional updates? My last update was a ghost email on saturday; my ECAS still show in process.

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
MGFcec2014 said:
Has anyone who received the updated status on Mycic on Friday and ghost email on Saturday received any additional updates? My last update was a ghost email on saturday; my ECAS still show in process.
I received update on Oct 02 (Friday) and ghost email on Oct 3 (Saturday), but no changes in anything.
My ECAS has been IN PROCESS since mid August, and no changes after that.
I think I am the only one with that situation :(
Everyone else got DM or other requests; in my case, nothing.

PS: Congratulations to all the new PPR's. It must be an amazing feeling!!! kill it on the landing :)

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MGFcec2014 said:
I got a ghost email on Saturday and just got DM this morning

chipmunk222

Oct 9, 2015
hey for those of you that received PPR last night: has your CIC or ECAS status changed? Mine is untouched, DM on ECAS with just 3 lines and no explanation what decision it is. MyCIC all in progress and decision 'not started'. My workplace lawyer asked me for CIC letter to determine what to do with LMIA process that was started a month ago (my work visa expired end of August and we applied for BOWP. I am currently on implied status).