NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
purohit said:
well 6 months time is not very far and neither is 3 weeks since DM. Hoping for good news for May applicants this week. Been too long. We deserve it now. It is time.
+1 to you Sir :)

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news on your status?

I also saw my status updated when i logged in to my CIC account.

What happens next

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Any news on your status?

I also saw my status updated when i logged in to my CIC account.

What happens next
I checked MyCIC just now and it says "updated" instead of submitted. BG and Final Decision: still "not started". No ghost email or changes in ECAS though.

What's your timeline, Akhuttan?

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
I checked MyCIC just now and it says "updated" instead of submitted. BG and Final Decision: still "not started". No ghost email or changes in ECAS though.

Hi Just logged into my cic and there is a request letter for schedule A first page is requested for me and my wife.

My AOR is May25th
Ecas in process - 17th August
RPRF Fee - 10th September

Schedule A request - 13th October

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Hi Just logged into my cic and there is a request letter for schedule A first page is requested for me and my wife.

My AOR is May25th
Ecas in process - 17th August
RPRF Fee - 10th September

Schedule A request - 13th October
Wonderful! Good luck with the rest of the process. Please do post updates. Will do the same.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Deccan said:

This made me check my status and no updates however.
2 months since it went to IN PROCESS for me and it's very frustrating...

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
This made me check my status and no updates however.
2 months since it went to IN PROCESS for me and it's very frustrating...
I checked my portal right after Akhuttan had posted his update and that's why I got the change in status. It went back to "submitted" in the blink of an eye. If CIc is doing something in a batch with us May folks, yours was also likely updated but doesn't show at the time you checked. Sending good thoughts your way for a positive outcome.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Deccan said:
I checked my portal right after Akhuttan had posted his update and that's why I got the change in status. It went back to "submitted" in the blink of an eye. If CIc is doing something in a batch with us May folks, yours was also likely updated but doesn't show at the time you checked. Sending good thoughts your way for a positive outcome.
Thx man.
I am sure you will hear back tobight

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
Cheers! May it be so for all left in limbo.
Hi Deccan,

Did you receive any emails from CIC.

Strangely they asked me for a schedule A first page and they said that we can provide the documents in 7 days but then under the request line they have said the document requirement date is 2015/10/13 :eek: :eek:

I am kinda baffled by this :-\ :-\ :-\

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Hi Deccan,

Did you receive any emails from CIC.

Strangely they asked me for a schedule A first page and they said that we can provide the documents in 7 days but then under the request line they have said the document requirement date is 2015/10/13 :eek: :eek:

I am kinda baffled by this :-\ :-\ :-\
No emails or messages for me, Akhuttan.

I wonder if the requirement date refers to the date they sent you the request. I've never received any such messages so I'm not sure. If it's a fairly straightforward form to fill out for the two of you, I'd recommend you get it done right away and upload. This would take care of any of the ambiguity surrounding the date.

My 2 cents. Good luck!

P.S. I checked myCIC (again, I know!) just a min ago, and it had "updated". Two seconds later, went back to "submitted". I should probably stop checking.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:

I wonder if the requirement date refers to the date they sent you the request. I've never received any such messages so I'm not sure. If it's a fairly straightforward form to fill out for the two of you, I'd recommend you get it done right away and upload. This would take care of any of the ambiguity surrounding the date.

My 2 cents. Good luck!

P.S. I checked myCIC (again, I know!) just a min ago, and it had "updated". Two seconds later, went back to "submitted". I should probably stop checking.
Yeah I am doing it straight away. I wounder how many days it will take now for the PPR?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:

My 2 cents. Good luck!

Finally! It's about time!

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Yeah I am doing it straight away. I wounder how many days it will take now for the PPR?
That, my friend, is the million dollar question that no one can answer with certainty :)

Good luck with the upload. Fingers crossed for you.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Deccan said:

My 2 cents. Good luck!

Let the batch run tonight and I am sure you will hear back tomorrow. All the best.. its almost over for u..