Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
ajit90 said:
Hi Anya
I guess there are many ppl from May AOR batch waiting for DM . infact waiting for any change to happen even if it is just a small incremental change.
What i can observe is everything is happening in a batch mode. batches formed with some bizarre logic/ combination of aor, ita , meds etc.

Let's wait and just stay positive. good luck to all
Agree with you. Everything seems to be happening in batches, even PPRs since last 2-3 weeks. Hoping we see progress soon. May AOR's have now been waiting too long. CIC should stick to its meaning/promise/promotion of 'Express Entry'. With draws happening every 2 weeks, they already have a huge backlog just from EE itself.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajit90 said:
Hi Akhuttan

We have nearly same timelines. i guess matter of 2-3 more weeks. though it does not make either of us less anxious about it.

good luck
Hey Ajit,

Yeah our timelines are similar. I applied with my partner FSW(Inland) program. not sure if you are in similar situation?

ravi150580

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2015
AOR Received.
30/04/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
Hi Friends,

Its been a long and painful wait for me too. 160 day mark today!
Just got my GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed

Is that a good sign?

In Process: 12Aug, no updates so far.
AoR: Apr30, 2015

Should I be expecting PPR?

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravi150580 said:
Hi Friends,

Its been a long and painful wait for me too. 160 day mark today!
Just got my GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed

Is that a good sign?

In Process: 12Aug, no updates so far.
AoR: Apr30, 2015

Should I be expecting PPR?

I think its quite clear that you are going to get either a DM or PPR soon.

Good luck!

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too! I did pay my RPRF in advance! However I had actually a change as well, My back ground check went from not stared to in progress! however in was almost after 4.5 months! and for the other people who got BG changed to in progress after 4,5 months they all got DM couple of days later! What was your case? did you get any update on Mycic?! lets hope it is a batch for DM and they will do it by delay! CIC really made me crazy since the ghost Email from the weekend! I don't know why they keep changing their pattern, they used to send ppr while ecase was just received 3 months ago, then they start this funny ghost mail and DM game and now they do not follow any of them! I guess they want to torture us :D :D!
rgainza said:
I got mycic UPDATED but not RPRF request (I paid in advance though).
The pattern until now seemed to be: updated status, ghost email next day, DM next day.
I saw different examples in this forum in which that happened, but was not necessarily the same day for all of them.

sunny0581

Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
business-mgr said:
Yesterday, during my routine check of myCIC (which happens 20-30 times a day!), I noticed the status go to "Updated" and revert to "Submitted" in about 30 minutes. Subsequently, I recieved the ghost email this morning. No DM on ECAS yet. Hoping my wait would end this week.

Mar 27: ITA (FSW Inland with Spouse)
Apr 28: Medicals Done
May 21: Applied and AOR
Jun 15: Additional docs requested (CELPIP)
Jun 16: Additional doc uploaded
Jun 18: Background check in progress & Medicals Passed
Aug 24: ECAS In Process
Oct 6: Ghost email
YOU WILL GET YOUR DM BY TODAY OR TOMORROW. JUST CHECK YOUR ECAS......GOOD LUCK BUDDY

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
nodet said:
Me too! I did pay my RPRF in advance! However I had actually a change as well, My back ground check went from not stared to in progress! however in was almost after 4.5 months! and for the other people who got BG changed to in progress after 4,5 months they all got DM couple of days later! What was your case? did you get any update on Mycic?! lets hope it is a batch for DM and they will do it by delay! CIC really made me crazy since the ghost Email from the weekend! I don't know why they keep changing their pattern, they used to send ppr while ecase was just received 3 months ago, then they start this funny ghost mail and DM game and now they do not follow any of them! I guess they want to torture us :D :D!
Nothing changed for me.

My background has been IN PROGRESS for months now.
Medicals passed, bg in process, elegibility in process.
ECAS In process.
It has all be like that for a long time.

Only that update on friday (but nothing updated), ghost on saturday and no DM, as the other ones for the weekend.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
hmm... the lady I got told me its definitely 6 months for EE, and since I haven't passed 6 months they cant check it for me. problem being, they consider me to be at 4 months when in actual fact my application was submitted 22 weeks ago. they go by calendar not weeks so they're saying they have until November for mine but if they calculated it right, they only have 2 more weeks until I hit 6 months.
They are correct. If your application was submitted 10 May then your 6 months would be on 10 November.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
They are correct. If your application was submitted 10 May then your 6 months would be on 10 November.
calendar wise - yes. They're not accounting for months where there's 5 weeks.
It's just irritating that they end up with extra time where I can't get the call centre to tell me anything.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
calendar wise - yes. They're not accounting for months where there's 5 weeks.
It's just irritating that they end up with extra time where I can't get the call centre to tell me anything.
When did they say that? I've always known it to be via calender days.

AidinF

Mar 6, 2015
Hey all..

For those of you who have received the DM on ECAS BUT no PPR yet, I've created a minimal timesheet to keep track of this annoying stage ..

http://bit.do/DMPPR

Thanks for filling it in.. started it just a few hours ago and already we know quite a bit more about how long it's taking..

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
Have anyone of you saw any case which has been rejected after more than 135 days from AOR? I know that everything is possible with CIC but I believe for the cases that they take more than 4,5 months to get results I never saw any case of rejection! I saw couple of them after 110 days but not like after 135days! and I believe the reason is that after 4 months usually CIC have checked the bank statement, work history,medical and education for them and if they have passed them but the results of background check is not ready it will take 5,6 months or more (I believe for some countries in will be longer!) I am saying this because I do not think for any case after 5months cic have not still checked the items other than background check! If you know any rejections after 5months or close to that please post here!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Hi Guys,
Do anyone of you saw any case which has been rejected after more than 135 days from AOR? I know that everything is possible with CIC but I beleive for the cases that they take more than 4,5 months to get results I never saw any case of rejection! I saw couple of them after 110 days but not like after 135days! and I believe the reason is that after 4 months usually CIC have checked the bank statement, work history,medical and education for them and if they have passed them but the results of background check is not ready it will take 5,6 months or more (I believe for some countries in will be longer!) I am saying that because I do not think for any case after 5months cic have not still checked the other items other than background check! If you know any rejections after 5months or close to that please post here!
You have a point but it isn't necessarily so. Before people were getting rejected after about 110 days because that was how long it took for their apps to be processed. Now that there's a heavy backlog I believe we can unfortunately be rejected at this stage too. There's one member on this forum who recently received his GCMS notes and so that his application hadn't been touched, he also applied around May (unfortunately I can't locate the post).

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:
You have a point but it isn't necessarily so. Before people were getting rejected after about 110 days because that was how long it took for their apps to be processed. Now that there's a heavy backlog I believe we can unfortunately be rejected at this stage too. There's one member on this forum who recently received his GCMS notes and so that his application hadn't been touched, he also applied around May (unfortunately I can't locate the post).
I got my notes recently and see no difference between two notes which were taken a month apart.