Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Is there any May applicant still waiting for DM?
Hi Anya,

There are many applicants who applied in May are still waiting for the decision.
I applied on May 25th and RPRF fee payment on September 10th, since then I have been waiting for the DM or PPR.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
I was responding to a question asking if any May FSW Inland people got DM in October
Hey Purplesnow,
Quick Question if you applied with your partner or applied on your own?

I can see our RPRF fee request is on the same day but I am still waiting for any news after that.

What does it mean if i have been asked for the RPRF fee? does it mean that we are nearly approved?

I am sick of waiting!

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Me. This being said, going by your theory, Anya, it looks like I've got more waiting to do because my meds passed on/around June 17.

business-mgr

Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday, during my routine check of myCIC (which happens 20-30 times a day!), I noticed the status go to "Updated" and revert to "Submitted" in about 30 minutes. Subsequently, I recieved the ghost email this morning. No DM on ECAS yet. Hoping my wait would end this week.

Mar 27: ITA (FSW Inland with Spouse)
Apr 28: Medicals Done
May 21: Applied and AOR
Jun 15: Additional docs requested (CELPIP)
Jun 16: Additional doc uploaded
Jun 18: Background check in progress & Medicals Passed
Aug 24: ECAS In Process
Oct 6: Ghost email

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Hey Purplesnow,
Quick Question if you applied with your partner or applied on your own?

I can see our RPRF fee request is on the same day but I am still waiting for any news after that.

What does it mean if i have been asked for the RPRF fee? does it mean that we are nearly approved?

I am sick of waiting!
single applicant.
Without tempting fate I think being asked for the RPRF is a good sign, I don't see the sense in them asking for extra money to refund it a couple weeks later.
That being said, I did contact CIC to see if I'd get a nice person to tell me what the decision they've made is, and they wouldn't. they did tell me it could take another 3 weeks before they contact me again so it looks like I still have a while to wait.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Called CIC today and I was told that they cannot access EE file and refused to look into my file. The lady said EE processing times are 11 months and I am like your website says 6 months. After that whatever she said made no sense (choose your category and check processing times, EE is still new and there is not enough data for correct processing times and blah blah). She din't even seem to know how long it can take since DM.

Its so frustrating to be caught in this process.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,
Did anyone get DM after last weekend? 3,4 of applicants (Including me) got the Mycic update on Friday and Ghost mail on Saturday but none of us have got DM on Ecas yet! If you get DM on Monday or Today or you know anyone who got that that please let me know! As I am starting getting worried! It seems that CIC did not update any ECAS to DM in the past few days! (Since sunday!)

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
Called CIC today and I was told that they cannot access EE file and refused to look into my file. The lady said EE processing times are 11 months and I am like your website says 6 months. After that whatever she said made no sense (choose your category and check processing times, EE is still new and there is not enough data for correct processing times and blah blah). She din't even seem to know how long it can take since DM.

Its so frustrating to be caught in this process.
hmm... the lady I got told me its definitely 6 months for EE, and since I haven't passed 6 months they cant check it for me. problem being, they consider me to be at 4 months when in actual fact my application was submitted 22 weeks ago. they go by calendar not weeks so they're saying they have until November for mine but if they calculated it right, they only have 2 more weeks until I hit 6 months.

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
nodet said:
Hi Folks,
Did anyone get DM after last weekend? 3,4 of applicants (Including me) got the Mycic update on Friday and Ghost mail on Saturday but none of us have got DM on Ecas yet! If you get DM on Monday or Today or you know anyone who got that that please let me know! As I am starting getting worried! It seems that CIC did not update any ECAS to DM in the past few days! (Since sunday!)
Still waiting here.
Update on Friday, ghost email on Saturday, and nothing changed since then anywhere, nor ECAS or the application itself.
This feels like a joke.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like people who got RPRF request was in a batch and they are also getting their my cic updated but no "DECISION MADE". It seems to be that they will change DECISION MADE in ECAS in a batch....

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
chevy said:
Seems like people who got RPRF request was in a batch and they are also getting their my cic updated but no "DECISION MADE". It seems to be that they will change DECISION MADE in ECAS in a batch....
I got mycic UPDATED but not RPRF request (I paid in advance though).
The pattern until now seemed to be: updated status, ghost email next day, DM next day.
I saw different examples in this forum in which that happened, but was not necessarily the same day for all of them.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rgainza said:
I got mycic UPDATED but not RPRF request (I paid in advance though).
The pattern until now seemed to be: updated status, ghost email next day, DM next day.
I saw different examples in this forum in which that happened, but was not necessarily the same day for all of them.
Well yes you are right people who see ghost email or my cic updated got DM next day, I am guessing because now their are 4-5 people including me who got update on my cic but no DM, So might be their are chances that ECAS might get updated to DM in a batch just like "In Process" in August....One more thing their are some people who got PPR without having DM first.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Anya654 said:
Hi Anya
I guess there are many ppl from May AOR batch waiting for DM . infact waiting for any change to happen even if it is just a small incremental change.
What i can observe is everything is happening in a batch mode. batches formed with some bizarre logic/ combination of aor, ita , meds etc.

Let's wait and just stay positive. good luck to all

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Akhuttan said:
Hi Anya,

There are many applicants who applied in May are still waiting for the decision.
I applied on May 25th and RPRF fee payment on September 10th, since then I have been waiting for the DM or PPR.

Hi Akhuttan

We have nearly same timelines. i guess matter of 2-3 more weeks. though it does not make either of us less anxious about it.

good luck