+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
Rashmeen said:
Just saw ECAS decision made.

I'm little worried as they never requested for any information - No document request, no schedule A etc.

I really hope decision is positive. Any thoughts seniors?
Congrats! If you send everything, they do not have to ask you nothing.
Did you see an update of received a ghost email on the prior days?
If you did, could you please tell us the dates?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is weird that there is no DM for people who got ghost mail in the weekend (Last Saturday!) But at least we saw a DM today so we know that CIC still changing the ECAS status! I have the feeling that we have the same VO! We will get the decision together!
rgainza said:
Fellow partner, nothing on this side for now.
Be sure that I will keep you updated through this forum.
We had updates and ghost emails the same day.

Rashmeen

Nov 13, 2014
Thanks
I got email this morning from CIC about update (bg in progress)
And after few hours there was ECAS decision made!!

rgainza said:
Congrats! If you send everything, they do not have to ask you nothing.
Did you see an update of received a ghost email on the prior days?
If you did, could you please tell us the dates?

rav11

Jun 30, 2015
Hey Guys,
Just got the ghost mail from cic today morning with no update on CIC.
I am little worried as I will be leaving Canada for vacation tomorrow and will be out of country for almost a month.
Does anyone has idea how much time they give you to submit the passport on positive decision.?

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
Rashmeen said:
Thanks
I got email this morning from CIC about update (bg in progress)
And after few hours there was ECAS decision made!!
Rashmeen, congratulations! Pretty sure you'll receive a PPR in the next couple days. Are you CEC, PNP or FSW?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:
Guys so I just received an email notifications in my MYCIC account acountry and I froze, my mind went straight to rejection. Anyway I login and they are requesting for my travel information, I didn't fill it before because I've never been anywhere outside my home country and country of residence. Anyway I've been googling the form, I think it's called IMM 5562 form and the only link I found can't load. Please is there anyway anyone can help send me the form. Thank you.
Congrats man. Somebody looked at your file and asking for docs is a positive sign. You got it going at least.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Maplemadness82 said:
Congrats man. Somebody looked at your file and asking for docs is a positive sign. You got it going at least.
What alerted you to check MYCIC?
Any ghost email? Or just a random check?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received a request from CIC! They have asked for my CV/resume and education background, it is weird because they ussually do it for student visa and I have done it couple of times! Did you get any request?

rgainza said:
Fellow partner, nothing on this side for now.
Be sure that I will keep you updated through this forum.
We had updates and ghost emails the same day.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
What alerted you to check MYCIC?
Any ghost email? Or just a random check?
No ghost email, just normal email saying I have a message in my MYCIC account and that I should log in.

Seems CIC has now woken up!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
I just received a request from CIC! They have asked for my CV/resume and education background, it is weird because they ussually do it for student visa and I have done it couple of times! Did you get any request?
Weird. Does your work experience match your educational qualification?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also got a request for filling the studies background form and sending a copy of my CV! lets hope that it is positive sign! Anya have you ever seen such a request from anyone else? I am asking cause I know you have more experience than me in these forums!
Anya654 said:
Guys so I just received an email notifications in my MYCIC account acountry and I froze, my mind went straight to rejection. Anyway I login and they are requesting for my travel information, I didn't fill it before because I've never been anywhere outside my home country and country of residence. Anyway I've been googling the form, I think it's called IMM 5562 form and the only link I found can't load. Please is there anyway anyone can help send me the form. Thank you.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess so :D ! At least this is what I am thinking of! I don't know what does VO think! :eek:
Anya654 said:
Weird. Does your work experience match your educational qualification?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
I also got a request for filling the studies background form and sending a copy of my CV! lets hope that it is positive sign! Anya have you ever seen such a request from anyone else? I am asking cause I know you have more experience than me in these forums!
Yes I've seen on this forum a few months back and I believe the person eventually did get it. I can remember who it was though cos it was a long while ago.