+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have way more applications than you're meant to. Once one starts progressing, you're supposed to withdraw the others because you're taking up spots other people might need. So at this point, you have a old Ontario PNP application in, an EE application submitted and you've gone and created a new profile and are asking about taking another OO nomination that people are desperate to get?

you can actually get applications cancelled by having multiple EE profiles btw.
https://www.facebook.com/CitCanada/posts/1038675469479882?comment_id=1039470902733672&offset=0&total_comments=42&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D

https://mobile.twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/581441041695399938?p=v

and no one knows when draws are, you already know that. And they will not merge two applications.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
purplesnow said:
you have way more applications than you're meant to. Once one starts progressing, you're supposed to withdraw the others because you're taking up spots other people might need. So at this point, you have a old Ontario PNP application in, an EE application submitted and you've gone and created a new profile and are asking about taking another OO nomination that people are desperate to get?

and no one knows when draws are, you already know that. And they will not merge two applications.
I only did the new express entry profile because there is a problem with the first one I had . and it's not connected to my UCI # and does't show up in the ECAS system . plus it's stuck in Review of Eligibility for 4 months and two weeks. Chill bruh . Thanks anyway.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doesnt matter. Its still within the 6 month timeframe so stuck or not, creating new profiles is a dumb move. CIC have told people having multiple profiles can be a cause to have them cancelled so I'd withdraw one of them if I were you.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
purplesnow said:
doesnt matter. Its still within the 6 month timeframe so stuck or not, creating new profiles is a dumb move. CIC have told people having multiple profiles can be a cause to have them cancelled so I'd withdraw one of them if I were you.
Well I want to switch to CEC .

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
purplesnow said:
then withdraw your other app and start over.
So your suggestion is to throw that 4 month and two weeks !!! What kind of logic is that !!
For now I have nothing garunteed . The most logical thing to do is to wait for the 6 month to come and then see what's going to happen with the first application .

Before that if they do look at my application I might withdraw this one .

Plus this sugesstion was given to me at the April group .

Anyway thanks man . But I'll pass your advice .

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you're the one risking throwing it away by breaking the rules regarding multiple profiles.
You can't just switch between streams at this point, if you want to go CEC then you need to start over. If you get your apps cancelled because you have too many in, I guarantee you'll be on here whinging about it. So all I'm doing is pointing out what might happen.
Once 6 months are passed on your original application, they have to give you some kind of update. Until then, all you can do is wait or start over. besides, look at my own timeline, im over 4 months too. It happens and panicking or over reacting isn't going to help any.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
mojo said:
So your suggestion is to throw that 4 month and two weeks !!! What kind of logic is that !!
For now I have nothing garunteed . The most logical thing to do is to wait for the 6 month to come and then see what's going to happen with the first application .

Before that if they do look at my application I might withdraw this one .

Plus this sugesstion was given to me at the April group .

Anyway thanks man . But I'll pass your advice .
Multiple profiles will render you new and old both application invalid.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
purplesnow said:
you're the one risking throwing it away by breaking the rules regarding multiple profiles.
You can't just switch between streams at this point, if you want to go CEC then you need to start over. If you get your apps cancelled because you have too many in, I guarantee you'll be on here whinging about it. So all I'm doing is pointing out what might happen.
Once 6 months are passed on your original application, they have to give you some kind of update. Until then, all you can do is wait or start over. besides, look at my own timeline, im over 4 months too. It happens and panicking or over reacting isn't going to help any.
I understand you , and I definitely appreciate you trying to help. But my application is definitely lost. There is even a chance that a glitch lost all my documents . I can't access ECAS , and when I enter using my UCI it's not there.

In addition your information regarding cancellation is wrong . they only cancel PR applications ( if you have two in the same stream ; meaning you can have an application at CEC and FSW because they are different streams ) . you can find that information if you went to the CIC manuals.

Plus if it was not allowed to enter the pool again why would they ask me about my other application and profile !!!! - they will look at both and my goal is to make them push the other application or consider this one instead .

If they do cancel the other one , then that's the same thing you are suggesting !! which is to cancel the first one ( the lost one ) .

Thanks again , for the help.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Considering you got a CIC agent to confirm they have your application today, its not lost. I understand the frustration of waiting, but thats really all you can do.

this was updated on Aug 24 2015:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=864&t=6

and its a computer system, they assume people creating new profiles who already have applied will be people re-entering after being rejected so the information is taken to compare against the previous rejection reason & profile.

they can technically cancel both if they want to. I have no idea if they will, but its the risk you're taking.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
oK. SO THIS IS A CRAZZZZZZY DAY. I just got an update in my New express entry profile , the one that I have created a couple of hours ago, That Ontario is interested in me. Now this is confusing me right now , and I can't decide on what to do . to apply to ontario I have to wait three months for the nomination and pay 1500CAD . while I might receive another ITA in a couple of days or weeks , or my old Express Entry application ( see the signature below ) might start moving . So what do you guys suggest ??

Keep in mind , I have already received a nomination by Ontario under the old system and I already have an open application for PR (old paper work system) under the PNP stream ( province : Ontario ).

Any suggestions ???

This is so frustrating
Personally, with more than 500 points, you are guaranteed a second ITA in any draw that is not limited to those with LMIA/PNP. I would not, in your circumstances, spend the $1500 and wait the three months for Ontario. Their process is laborious, lengthy, and expensive!

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I understand you , and I definitely appreciate you trying to help. But my application is definitely lost. There is even a chance that a glitch lost all my documents . I can't access ECAS , and when I enter using my UCI it's not there.

In addition your information regarding cancellation is wrong . they only cancel PR applications ( if you have two in the same stream ; meaning you can have an application at CEC and FSW because they are different streams ) . you can find that information if you went to the CIC manuals.

Plus if it was not allowed to enter the pool again why would they ask me about my other application and profile !!!! - they will look at both and my goal is to make them push the other application or consider this one instead .

If they do cancel the other one , then that's the same thing you are suggesting !! which is to cancel the first one ( the lost one ) .

Thanks again , for the help.
Hi Mojo,
Have you already raised a CSE explaining your case? If you have already done, then send another CSE

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Ganrock1981 said:
Hi Mojo,
Have you already raised a CSE explaining your case? If you have already done, then send another CSE
I did that yesterday ! , I still haven't met a single person who is having my same problem . ( I was deleted from the ECAS and my application is stuck on Review for Eligibility since I have submitted it ).

I am approaching the six month deadline and the CIC agent literally told be that it's highly unlikely that my application would be finalized in six month. I suspect that there is some sort of a technical problem. anyway , I will call CIC tomorrow and ask them for their official recommendation .

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I did that yesterday ! , I still haven't met a single person who is having my same problem . ( I was deleted from the ECAS and my application is stuck on Review for Eligibility since I have submitted it ).

I am approaching the six month deadline and the CIC agent literally told be that it's highly unlikely that my application would be finalized in six month. I suspect that there is some sort of a technical problem. anyway , I will call CIC tomorrow and ask them for their official recommendation .
Since your first application was under FSW as you didn't qualify for CEC then, you can submit a second under CEC as this will trigger movement in your first application. If I were you I won't accept the Ontario PEI because you already have sufficient points to be selected in the nearer future. I personally know people who put in an application under the old FSW stream and another under EE. In all cases one of their apps was automatically cancelled after the second was finalised. Goodluck!!

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I still haven't met a single person who is having my same problem . ( I was deleted from the ECAS and my application is stuck on Review for Eligibility since I have submitted it ).
As I said earlier, I'm in the same boat. Stuck at "Review of Eligibility" since May 20th. Did the CIC agent said they are gonna look into your application at least or it's completely lost?