15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
tm1986 said:
I am also inland FSW candidate. ECAS is still "In Process" 3 lines and my Canadian address has disappeared from ECAS. Just showing my Lawyers Address in the mailing address. Hope there is some good news soon. At 107 days since AOR.
We have similar timelines :) , I'm an outland applicant!

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
dobes said:
All three of those things are true of me as well.
I have been reading different threads and seems that there is no pattern for Application processing time. Apparently, it is more officer dependent and also depends on degree of complicacy of the application itself. My application processing should take longer than average as I lived in more than three countries and in addition holding a senior position in Canada. Considering experience with workpermit application, CIC officer will verify every single police verification (probably third party check) and also job experience before making a decision. I would remain optimistic as long as my application is not over the 6 months period.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I ordered them two weeks ago. Another thing I have noticed is that one month ago I was removed from the ECAS system , so I don't know if there is a glitch in the system or what .
We both are in the same boat.
It's been 3+ months. MyCIC is still in-progress at 'Review of Eligibility' and ECAS is no longer working. :(

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
no still waiting..I'm trying to be optimistic now..

since I paid RPRF upfront and I haven't heard anything(with people having similar timelines requested to pay rprf)..maybe I'm good ;D

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:
no still waiting..I'm trying to be optimistic now..

since I paid RPRF upfront and I haven't heard anything(with people having similar timelines requested to pay rprf)..maybe I'm good ;D
Can you share your timeline ? I have pre-paid RPRF so i dont have that update too like you did . hopefully my application has passed that stage where RPRF is requested.

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
we have very similar timelines, may 10th (around, cannot recall exact date) aor and aug 15th in process

also I paid rprf upfront..so no news on that ! but I'm hoping no news is good news at this stage for us :)

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my GCMS notes today. Looks to be in order, nothing noted thats causing concern or delay so back to the waiting game! At least I found out I passed the R10 stage..

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tm1986 said:
Any progress guys ? The forum is awfully quiet today.
It is! There was a flurry of PPRs for outlanders yesterday morning, people with AORs in April or May and In Process in the June and August groups. Hoping there will be another group of PPRs going out VERY soon, because this level of quiet is unusual... maybe the calm before the storm?

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
purplesnow said:
I got my GCMS notes today. Looks to be in order, nothing noted thats causing concern or delay so back to the waiting game! At least I found out I passed the R10 stage..
So the Aug 14th batch still doesn't have A11.2 finished ?

Could you share more details of the gcms notes

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:
So the Aug 14th batch still doesn't have A11.2 finished ?

Could you share more details of the gcms notes
what's A11.2?
there's a lot in the notes, anything specific you want to know? the last note made on mine is from July 8th saying I'd passed the R10. Mightn't even have been looked at since.

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
purplesnow said:
what's A11.2?
there's a lot in the notes, anything specific you want to know? the last note made on mine is from July 8th saying I'd passed the R10. Mightn't even have been looked at since.
Reading this will be helpful to understand the general procedures.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

a11.2 is eligibility from cio i think

now people tend to say that the change from app received to in process is that CIO thinks the file is OK and processing has started at the final visa office (previously indicated in imm0008 in pre-EE era, in EE we don't know which particular visa office is processing the file)

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
purplesnow said:
what's A11.2?
btw, I'm surprised to hear that there are around 100 pages in gcms notes in the other thread which you posted... is it all coming from the EE application, or the previous applications like Temporary Visas also contributing to the length of the notes?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:

now people tend to say that the change from app received to in process is that CIO thinks the file is OK and processing has started at the final visa office (previously indicated in imm0008 in pre-EE era, in EE we don't know which particular visa office is processing the file)
Thanks for posting that!

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:

ok, I'll have a read of that... sometimes I feel like I need an interpreter to figure out what's going on with CIC.

lovelydream said:
btw, I'm surprised to hear that there are around 100 pages in gcms notes in the other thread which you posted... is it all coming from the EE application, or the previous applications like Temporary Visas also contributing to the length of the notes?
no they're all for my EE application.