N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Hi,

Same here ,even longer. AOR 08 May, Sch. A. req. in june, only in process on 21 August. Man this is getting tedious as it seems that there is no order to the processing and no consideration whether you are inlander, outlander, with family, no family...etc. We apparently falsely assumed that the order of processing will be the date of submission as per CIC publicized info but it seems that neither the date of submission nor ITA date matter...just want to know what are the criteria used for processing certain applications faster than others. It should be published. :-\ :'( :-X

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't worry, there still some of us from April that are inlanders that haven't heard anything either.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Hi,

Same here ,even longer. AOR 08 May, Sch. A. req. in june, only in process on 21 August. Man this is getting tedious as it seems that there is no order to the processing and no consideration whether you are inlander, outlander, with family, no family...etc. We apparently falsely assumed that the order of processing will be the date of submission as per CIC publicized info but it seems that neither the date of submission nor ITA date matter...just want to know what are the criteria used for processing certain applications faster than others. It should be published. :-\ :'( :-X
only one thing I could think of is it takes time for FSW is because they do the backcheck for outside work experience through third party and it takes then time to receive the backcheck results. Which ever files they receive response sooner is processed faster.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
harshmaru said:
only one thing I could think of is it takes time for FSW is because they do the backcheck for outside work experience through third party and it takes then time to receive the backcheck results. Which ever files they receive response sooner is processed faster.
I am on the same boat. Waiting is killing me. Inland FSW AOR May 1st. In process Aug 15th

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
harshmaru said:
Are you sure about the outside work experience assessment by third party?

sunny0581

Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One Question ----- how can we check that our application is in process on ecas ....... once when we login its written under application - In Process OR an extra line will add up for In Process.?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny0581 said:
One Question ----- how can we check that our application is in process on ecas ....... once when we login its written under application - In Process OR an extra line will add up for In Process.?
Log in on the CIC website, and it brings you to a page that will say, in this order: In Process>Application Received> In Process> Decision Made. Click on that phrase and there is a second page that says 1. when they received your application 2. when they started processing your application (these two dates are often wrong, often actually the day you posted your EE profile). Eventually, Line 3 will say they have received your medical results. Fourth lines and more generally refer to CIC's requests for more information - a schedule A, RCMP request, RPRF request, etc.

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
dobes said:
In Process>Application Received> In Process> Decision Made.
Oooh so does that mean first there's a link that says "in process", then if you click on it it takes you to a second page… then a few weeks/months later "In process" link changes to say "Application received" instead and then a few months after that, "application received" changes back to "in process"?
I am really confused because a lot of july applicants say they are "in process" but it seems unrealistically fast…
I am so so confused and would be very grateful if you could clear it up!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liamE said:
Oooh so does that mean first there's a link that says "in process", then if you click on it it takes you to a second page... then a few weeks/months later "In process" link changes to say "Application received" instead and then a few months after that, "application received" changes back to "in process"?
I am really confused because a lot of july applicants say they are "in process" but it seems unrealistically fast...
I am so so confused and would be very grateful if you could clear it up!
Yes, that's what it means. If you have applied very recently, and see In Process on ECAS, it doesn't mean anything. The next status, Application Received, has 2 or 3 lines on it (depending on whether your medical has passed yet) and you are on the way. The next In Process is of debatable significance, but definitely progress! And Decision Made, though no guarantee of PR, is close.

Click on any of them and you can see if there is any change in lines 1-4 or 5.

You can get stuck at ANY of these statuses, however, and that's when the crazies begin.

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
Thank you! That cleared it up brilliantly!

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just landed last night through Niagara Fall Rainbow bridge, the whole process took 2 hrs, everything was fine and everyone was friendly. I suggest walking through the bridge instead of driving and do not forget driver's license. I was May 4th AOR and PPR Aug 5th, CEC applicant, No LMIA. Best of luck to everyone.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
ARMANIZ said:
Hi All,

I just landed last night through Niagara Fall Rainbow bridge, the whole process took 2 hrs, everything was fine and everyone was friendly. I suggest walking through the bridge instead of driving and do not forget driver's license. I was May 4th AOR and PPR Aug 5th, CEC applicant, No LMIA. Best of luck to everyone.
congratulations

u started this thread and u got your result.. i hope everyone get their ppr soon