+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A small update to report.

ECAS changed to "In Process" this morning. Still only three lines--Meds passed. No changes in MyCIC. That one still lists BG check as "Not started".

WES document does not have "IMM" preceding/following the file number. Credentials were evaluated in 2014 as part of the FSWP application which was returned. Hopefully, the documents will still be considered valid for current EE application.

Fingers crossed.

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS now shows four lines - The fourth line was added today and is about the passport scan request I got on June 8th. Hopefully this means someone is working on my application. Fingers crossed for some good news soon.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tm1986 said:
My ECAS now shows four lines - The fourth line was added today and is about the passport scan request I got on June 8th. Hopefully this means someone is working on my application. Fingers crossed for some good news soon.
same here TM1986, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/in-process-19-june-1314-august-guys-please-share-your-timeline-category-t341663.525.html

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
tm1986 said:
My ECAS went from 3 lines to 6 lines today. They have added all the additional documents requests in the ECAS too. I am not sure what does it mean but assuming someone is working on the file.

vecooo

Aug 12, 2015
Hi guys I am applicant from may (fst rute)
Aor May 15
Ecas in process from August 20 and I didn't hear nothing from them since they asked to upload my English test on June 16.
Is anyone in same situation and have I pass the eligibility part?

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
purplesnow said:
Considering you got a CIC agent to confirm they have your application today, its not lost. I understand the frustration of waiting, but thats really all you can do.

this was updated on Aug 24 2015:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=864&t=6

and its a computer system, they assume people creating new profiles who already have applied will be people re-entering after being rejected so the information is taken to compare against the previous rejection reason & profile.

they can technically cancel both if they want to. I have no idea if they will, but its the risk you're taking.
I just spoke to a CIC agent " after calling couple of times and getting ******** " , a lady actually wanted to help . and she said that I can have as much profiles as I want - that's what she said.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
My ECAS still shows 2 lines with no update. :(
GOt my GCMS notes today and its around 205 pages with too many activities and stuff.

The only positive note I see is that "R-10 OK. All police certificates on application. ECA verified. Foreign credential reviewed. Information is consistent with education information in GCMS. Applicant's age reviewed and has changed from IAT to e-APR."

Also, I see RCMP trace came as NRT. No Reportable Trace.

Otherthan that.. its still IN PROCESS. No ghost emails nothing.. Its been silient for 3 weeks..
:(

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
You are in good shape. No updates means they are not touching your file at this moment.

Maplemadness82 said:
GOt my GCMS notes today and its around 205 pages with too many activities and stuff.

The only positive note I see is that "R-10 OK. All police certificates on application. ECA verified. Foreign credential reviewed. Information is consistent with education information in GCMS. Applicant's age reviewed and has changed from IAT to e-APR."

Otherthan that.. its still IN PROCESS. No ghost emails nothing.. Its been silient for 3 weeks..

sunny0581

Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys:

I see a new line added to my Ecas today, but date modified changes to Aug 17th from June 6

Line says
"We sent you correspondence on June 5, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Question: My 3rd line was before Medical Passed and now it shifted to 4th line and 3rd line is the above line. Is that Normal ?????

I was requested to submit my IMM5476(FOR DECLARING THAT I HAVE NO ONE HELPING ME WITH APPLICATION)on 4th June and I submitted the same on 5th June

please advise.

I'm a May 12 AORer, FSW invitee, inside canada

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
hey Sunny,

I have the same timeline as yours - 12th May AOR. I got two new lines added yesterday in my ECAS:

"4. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

"5. We sent you correspondence on June 8, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Before that, there were three lines including medical tests received.

They had requested my Celpip and passport scans on those days which I had uploaded on the same dates. Do I need to do anything now? I hope everything is ok.

-Rohit

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:

That sounds promising to me. hang in tight. good news coming your way soon.

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:

Hi maple,

thanks for the information, what's the most recent date/information that was generated in your notes ?

does it say anything about eligibility review?

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any PPRs or DMs last night people ? This looks like a slow week for May AORs.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
lovelydream said:
Hi maple,

thanks for the information, what's the most recent date/information that was generated in your notes ?

does it say anything about eligibility review?
June 06 is the last note. Its missing last 3 months of updates. I only applied on June 6th.
I could see status Candidate - FSW - Complete.