+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in May and applied from inside Canada connect here>>>>>

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
mrazzak said:
Hi,

I just need an idea from you guys about processing time after submitting RCMP criminal record check.

I submitted my RCMP criminal record check on July 6th and my present situation is as below:

Eligibility - In progress
Medical - Passed
BG - In progress

My work permit is valid till the end of August and would like have an idea if there is a possibility to get a result before that.
I submitted RCMP almost one month ago, so I will suggest wait until the last day of your current work permit. if not PPR then, just submit the application of bridging open work permit...I hope you get PPR before that of course...

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
So I got my ECAS after quite a delay,

status is application received, and 2 lines:
1. we received your app..
2. medicals received

just wondering, shouldnt there be sth saying we started processing your application on ---?

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
UK2C said:
I submitted RCMP almost one month ago, so I will suggest wait until the last day of your current work permit. if not PPR then, just submit the application of bridging open work permit...I hope you get PPR before that of course...
Thanks for the information. I understand that the present rule is that one have to have their eligibility passed before eligible for bridging work permit. I am wondering, do anyone have their eligibility passed before having the PR decision?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
mrazzak said:
Thanks for the information. I understand that the present rule is that one have to have their eligibility passed before eligible for bridging work permit. I am wondering, do anyone have their eligibility passed before having the PR decision?
If you don't get PPR & 2nd AOR before the expire day of your current work permit, it's fine. Just use 1st AOR to apply for bridging open work permit, then you will be "implied status" for about 3 months (i.e., from Sep to Nov according to current processing time). During the implied status period, you have 3 months to wait for PPR and I am sure it will be enough time to get the final result for EE.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
wifedoctor said:
So I got my ECAS after quite a delay,

status is application received, and 2 lines:
1. we received your app..
2. medicals received

just wondering, shouldnt there be sth saying we started processing your application on ---?
it is totally fine, don't worry...personally I guess MyCIC will be more accurate.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
harshmaru said:
Hi Guys..any PPRs or activity for May applicants??
My timeline is moving the same as yours!
ITA Apr 17
Med Received June 11th

No change since June. I am hoping towards the end of July we get an update because from what I have seen after about 1.5 month of Medical received status changes typically. Lets hope.

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Does everyone get requested to get RCMP check? I haven't been asked for any additional docs, but was thinking I should get the RCMP check done so I can send it right away when asked for it, instead of waiting however long it takes to come through.

Advice??

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
GSherriff said:
Does everyone get requested to get RCMP check? I haven't been asked for any additional docs, but was thinking I should get the RCMP check done so I can send it right away when asked for it, instead of waiting however long it takes to come through.

Advice??
Hi mate, RCMP requested by CIC on Jun 8...and it take about 10 days to get the report, so I uploaded it on Jun 18...Then no further updates...

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSherriff said:

Advice??
No RCMP requested for my application