+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in May and applied from inside Canada connect here>>>>>

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Not yet...what about you? BG check has been in process for several weeks...Wondering is it BG check the final step of the entire process??
Not necessarily. My BG check started from day one and has been in progress for over two months. . . no ME pass, no update, nothing. But in most cases, BGIP does mean PPR is around the corner. So, good luck!

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
questionsasked said:
hey,

just wondering if you've recieved your second AOR (not the electronic version)? If so, how long after you submitted your e-application?

Thanks
Not yeah...seems 2nd AOR is not for every application cos I saw some application had been finally approved without 2nd AOR during the waiting time...

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
I submitted my application on the same day as you, May 15...so far I only got request for my passport and RCMP...no IMM 5562 & IELTS...
Hi UK2C and PedDoc..what were your scores? I submitted the application on May 15..ITA was recieved on April 17...AOR may 16...BG in Progress..Med pAssed, ..ECAS - Application recieved ..no update..

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
harshmaru said:
Hi UK2C and PedDoc..what were your scores? I submitted the application on May 15..ITA was recieved on April 17...AOR may 16...BG in Progress..Med pAssed, ..ECAS - Application recieved ..no update..
My timeline is as below and waiting for further notice...

ITA: March 27 (FSW, score 454)
Application submitted & AOR: May 15
Medical Passed & BG Check in Progress: May 28
Document 1 (Passport) request: Jun 2 --- Submitted Jun 2
Document 2 (RCMP) request: Jun 8 --- Submitted Jun 18

ECAS (Application Received)
1, We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2015.
2, We started processing your application on May 16, 2015.
3, Medical results have been received.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's too early for us May applicants to see movements on our files except the medicals.
I was checking out the other thread and it looks like March applicants are getting the passport requests.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
katja2684 said:
I think it's too early for us May applicants to see movements on our files except the medicals.
I was checking out the other thread and it looks like March applicants are getting the passport requests.
The thing is that they don't follow a pattern.
April Applicants have being getting PPR, even some May Applicants have gotten their PPR.
It's too confusing and frustrating right now.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
ETE said:
The thing is that they don't follow a pattern.
April Applicants have being getting PPR, even some May Applicants have gotten their PPR.
It's too confusing and frustrating right now.
What pattern you are talking about?

BTW, so far I just heard about ONLY one guy submitted in May already PPR in Jun and his history is quite simple...

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
UK2C said:
What pattern you are talking about?

BTW, so far I just heard about ONLY one guy submitted in May already PPR in Jun and his history is quite simple...
Like i said "THEY DON'T FOLLOW A PATTERN". I never said they did.

I know of three different people who submitted in May that have gotten their PPR.

Let's just keep hoping that CIC process the remaining MAY applicants as soon as possible.

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Like i said "THEY DON'T FOLLOW A PATTERN". I never said they did.

I know of three different people who submitted in May that have gotten their PPR.

Let's just keep hoping that CIC process the remaining MAY applicants as soon as possible.
I don't care if they follow a pattern or not, but the good point is that since they had only one draw in May (almost after 35 days from the previous one), the volume of applications will be less. So once they pick up pace on April applicants we will hear some good news pretty soon.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
RoadtoCanada said:
I don't care if they follow a pattern or not, but the good point is that since they had only one draw in May (almost after 35 days from the previous one), the volume of applications will be less. So once they pick up pace on April applicants we will hear some good news pretty soon.
I just wanted to put it out there so as not cause confusion. However, i think you might be right about the April and May ITA's.
Can't wait to get my PPR :D

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
I just wanted to put it out there so as not cause confusion. However, i think you might be right about the April and May ITA's.
Can't wait to get my PPR :D
I assume those who applied in April/May are all from the 6th draw that was held on March 27th.
I haven't read about any May applicant getting PPR request but good for them if it happened :D :D :D

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
My timeline is as below and waiting for further notice...

ITA: March 27 (FSW, score 454)
Application submitted & AOR: May 15
Medical Passed & BG Check in Progress: May 28
Document 1 (Passport) request: Jun 2 --- Submitted Jun 2
Document 2 (RCMP) request: Jun 8 --- Submitted Jun 18

ECAS (Application Received)
1, We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2015.
2, We started processing your application on May 16, 2015.
3, Medical results have been received.
thanks UK2C for hsaring the time lines..

I was at 458 score ..hope May batch now start getting PPRs..as the BG check is in progress for last 1 month now.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
Hi,

I just need an idea from you guys about processing time after submitting RCMP criminal record check.

I submitted my RCMP criminal record check on July 6th and my present situation is as below:

Eligibility - In progress
Medical - Passed
BG - In progress

My work permit is valid till the end of August and would like have an idea if there is a possibility to get a result before that.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrazzak said:
Hi,

I just need an idea from you guys about processing time after submitting RCMP criminal record check.

I submitted my RCMP criminal record check on July 6th and my present situation is as below:

Eligibility - In progress
Medical - Passed
BG - In progress

My work permit is valid till the end of August and would like have an idea if there is a possibility to get a result before that.
I depends on when did you send your application AOR??? Also what is your ECAS status?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
harshmaru said:
thanks UK2C for hsaring the time lines..

I was at 458 score ..hope May batch now start getting PPRs..as the BG check is in progress for last 1 month now.
Yeah, lots of PPR for Mar & Apr...I think it will be soon for us....keep calm & carry on...