+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

anjstacansi27

Oct 24, 2019
I noticed that everyone here is from India or Pakistan. I'm from the Philippines.
2nd application: 1st app was refused in 15Jun2019. Timeline:
Oct 18: Application submitted
Oct 21: Medical passed
Nov 2: Reviewing Eligibility and Biometrics Correspondence letter.
----Nothing follows----

Reactions: bbm1711

anjstacansi27

Oct 24, 2019
I noticed that everyone here is from India or Pakistan. I'm from the Philippines.
2nd application: 1st app was refused in 15Jun2019. Timeline:
Oct 18: Application submitted
Oct 21: Medical passed
Nov 2: Reviewing Eligibility and Biometrics Correspondence letter.
----Nothing follows----
Hope I do, On what basis do you feel so ?
I am not sure as the applicants who submitted Oct3 -10 has no update yet... usually those who got faster results are failed.. but I’m crossing my fingers!

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
I am not sure as the applicants who submitted Oct3 -10 has no update yet... usually those who got faster results are failed.. but I’m crossing my fingers!
Nah dw my mate got his PPR on 29th he gave his biometrics on 22nd

Jaya surya

Oct 23, 2019
Hi mine is:
Application submitted: 22nd October
Biometrics done and updated: 25th October
Medical passed: 31st October
No further updates!

Nd if you have applied under SDS then weekends are also considered in your processing time.
Are you sure weekends do include in processing times
And how did you check your medical status

Srishtyduhan

Oct 30, 2019
India
Are you sure weekends do include in processing times
And how did you check your medical status
I'm 100% sure(only in SDS) because when you check processing time of SDS(on CIC) then you'll find it as 20 CALENDAR DAYS. Calendar days means all consecutive days of the year.

There was no email regarding medical status. I just checked my gckey account and it was updated stating that I've passed my medical and they are processing my background check.

Hope it helps!

radhika2856

May 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
Hello people. I just got my PPR (visa approved)
This was my 2nd attempt (SDS)
Timelines:
Re-Applied on 10th Oct
Medical update on 17th Oct
PPR along with biometric correspondence letter 29th Oct
When you applied first? And for which reason refused? As today I got refusal I want to reapply

radhika2856

May 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
Plz share your profile and reason of refusal
I had completed my masters in pharmacy in 2014 and there is no gap from 2014 to till date doing job

All my educational results are with distinctions
Course selected : Healthcare management northern pure college 1 year study

Have applied on 18 th biometric on 23rd medical updated on 30th on 1st get correspondence letter and today got refusal with following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Please help

radhika2856

May 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
I had completed my masters in pharmacy in 2014 and there is no gap from 2014 to till date doing job

Have applied on 18 th biometric on 23rd medical updated on 30th on 1st get correspondence letter and today got refusal with following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Please help

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019

Please help
there is a problem in your course bcz you have already done masters