+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

anjstacansi27

Oct 24, 2019
I had completed my masters in pharmacy in 2014 and there is no gap from 2014 to till date doing job

All my educational results are with distinctions
Course selected : Healthcare management northern pure college 1 year study

Have applied on 18 th biometric on 23rd medical updated on 30th on 1st get correspondence letter and today got refusal with following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Please help
Im pharmacy too and will take healthcare management.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
I had completed my masters in pharmacy in 2014 and there is no gap from 2014 to till date doing job

All my educational results are with distinctions
Course selected : Healthcare management northern pure college 1 year study

Have applied on 18 th biometric on 23rd medical updated on 30th on 1st get correspondence letter and today got refusal with following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Please help
What type of course is Healthcare Management? If it is any type of diploma course then that might be the reason as to why your VISA was declined. If it is indeed a PG level course that you could do after masters then the problem could be something else. Look at the second reason step by step.

Qualifications and previous studies - You've done your masters in 2014 and you've been working since then. That's five years of work. If the course that you are opting for is not a master's degree then that may be the problem. You see, for a PG diploma or a simple diploma you are too overqualified. Having done masters and spent so many years in the field why would you want to do a course like that except that you just want to move to Canada?

Missing mark sheets - Did you attached all your transcripts from the UG and the masters degree?

Academic record - You said you've passed with flying colors so this cannot be a reason.

Language abilities - Is your IELTS overall score above 6 with no band score less than 6?

Financial ability - One-year tuition fee and GIC done?

Future prospects and plans - Same as the first point that I explained. How is this course going to shape your future except for the fact that you will be able to work in Canada.

If you think you are right in all the above perimeters then I believe your SOP is not strong enough. Re-write your SOP. Take your time. Address every issue in depth. Take as many pages as you like. Make sure you address each and every concern that the VO has denied you for. Most importantly, you will have to clearly prove how the course will be beneficial to you, who has been working for five years already, in your own home country.
Review your course again, write a strong SOP and you should be good to go.

Reactions: luqmanibrahim

radhika2856

May 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
What type of course is Healthcare Management? If it is any type of diploma course then that might be the reason as to why your VISA was declined. If it is indeed a PG level course that you could do after masters then the problem could be something else. Look at the second reason step by step.

Qualifications and previous studies - You've done your masters in 2014 and you've been working since then. That's five years of work. If the course that you are opting for is not a master's degree then that may be the problem. You see, for a PG diploma or a simple diploma you are too overqualified. Having done masters and spent so many years in the field why would you want to do a course like that except that you just want to move to Canada?

Missing mark sheets - Did you attached all your transcripts from the UG and the masters degree?

Academic record - You said you've passed with flying colors so this cannot be a reason.

Language abilities - Is your IELTS overall score above 6 with no band score less than 6?

Financial ability - One-year tuition fee and GIC done?

Future prospects and plans - Same as the first point that I explained. How is this course going to shape your future except for the fact that you will be able to work in Canada.

If you think you are right in all the above perimeters then I believe your SOP is not strong enough. Re-write your SOP. Take your time. Address every issue in depth. Take as many pages as you like. Make sure you address each and every concern that the VO has denied you for. Most importantly, you will have to clearly prove how the course will be beneficial to you, who has been working for five years already, in your own home country.
Review your course again, write a strong SOP and you should be good to go.
Thank you for your advice:

Health care management is PG course for one year

I have attached all the marksheets
Also paid one year fees and GIC
Mine was SDS file overall 6.5 no any below 6

So I think I have to work on SOP only

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Thank you for your advice:

Health care management is PG course for one year
If you mean PG Diploma(Grad Certificate) then that could still be a problem.

I do not know much about your field but I will explain using my field.
I am an engineer. I have done bachelors in Engineering. After that, I worked for two years. In my case, I had two options. One is that I go for PG Diploma, another that I go for M.Engg(Masters in Engineering).
Now, assume there is another guy from my field, who has done UG in engineering and then did masters as well. Now unlike me, he doesn't have the option of going for a PG diploma because for that he is already overqualified due to the fact that he has a masters degree. So either he can do M.Engg from Canada or go for a PhD.
If you apply for a course that is lower than your current qualification, there is a high chance of getting a VISA rejection.

Preet k11

Feb 13, 2019
If you mean PG Diploma(Grad Certificate) then that could still be a problem.

I do not know much about your field but I will explain using my field.
I am an engineer. I have done bachelors in Engineering. After that, I worked for two years. In my case, I had two options. One is that I go for PG Diploma, another that I go for M.Engg(Masters in Engineering).
Now, assume there is another guy from my field, who has done UG in engineering and then did masters as well. Now unlike me, he doesn't have the option of going for a PG diploma because for that he is already overqualified due to the fact that he has a masters degree. So either he can do M.Engg from Canada or go for a PhD.
If you apply for a course that is lower than your current qualification, there is a high chance of getting a VISA rejection.
i have done master's
and m going for pg diploma

Jaya surya

Oct 23, 2019
I'm 100% sure(only in SDS) because when you check processing time of SDS(on CIC) then you'll find it as 20 CALENDAR DAYS. Calendar days means all consecutive days of the year.

There was no email regarding medical status. I just checked my gckey account and it was updated stating that I've passed my medical and they are processing my background check.

Hope it helps!
Yes thanks a lot
And did you get your passport request letter

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
I was requested today to provide all my past transcripts and mark sheets as I only provided the most recent one. I believe they have started my eligibility review.

My timeline:
Oct 16 - Online (SDS) application
Oct 18 - Biometrics updated, medical passed, background check started
Nov 04 - Documents requested.

I uploaded only the requested documents via "Client Information" file upload. Do you think I should upload everything instead (wit SOP etc) because when I combine all the documents to go under client informations, they add up to 7MB which is more than the 4MB file size allowed.

Last edited:

gagan23697

Oct 28, 2019
I was requested today to provide all my past transcripts and mark sheets as I only provided the most recent one. I believe they have started my eligibility review.

My timeline:
Oct 16 - Online (SDS) application
Oct 18 - Biometrics updated, medical passed, background check started
Nov 04 - Documents requested.

I uploaded only the requested documents via "Client Information" file upload. Do you think I should upload everything instead (wit SOP etc) because when I combine all the documents to go under client informations, they add up to 7MB which is more than the 4MB file size allowed.
yeah even I added sop in that.

Reactions: ismailel

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Hey i jst got the message below could anyone lemme knw what does it mean??

Visa application, tracking ID No. —————— has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2019-11-04 01:35:55 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.