+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Yes, even I saw in the status that they are currently doing background check but no messages or notifications after biometrics.
Great! I suppose you passed the medical exam, or haven't yet (they suggest applying at least one week after taking the upfront medical test).
Once the background check is completed, they will start the eligibility review process which should be quick.

Also keep in mind that the online tracking system is having issues lately, you may see inconsistent or no updates before you get the final decision. It's best to wait 20 days after your biometrics date (I am talking SDS processing time here), then if you don't receive any updates only then you should worry.

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
Great! I suppose you passed the medical exam, or haven't yet (they suggest applying at least one week after taking the upfront medical test).
Once the background check is completed, they will start the eligibility review process which should be quick.

Also keep in mind that the online tracking system is having issues lately, you may see inconsistent or no updates before you get the final decision. It's best to wait 20 days after your biometrics date (I am talking SDS processing time here), then if you don't receive any updates only then you should worry.
Hey, my medical status shows i passed medical on 15th oct and the eligibility review also started on that day itself, and it’s 22nd oct today and i haven’t received any update yet.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
hi everybody,
I applied on 3rd Sep and I got refused 2 weeks later Based on family tie and purpose of visit, I have requested for notes on 24th of Sep and i don't receive it yet....I change my sop and prepare strong documents of my father's illness as well. I have admission for Jan 2020 of 2 colleges. But i do not know whether wait till i receive my notes or reapply for visa again tomorrow?!
I would highly appreciated if anybody can help me in this regard.
I would suggest you wait. you have 3 more days left to receive your notes so that your next attempt will be higher.

Reactions: sahar1929

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Hey, my medical status shows i passed medical on 15th oct and the eligibility review also started on that day itself, and it’s 22nd oct today and i haven’t received any update yet.
Did you apply under SDS? Also does it show your background check as completed?
If you applied under SDS, I think you should probably receive the correspondence letter in less than 2 weeks, hopefully by the end of this week.

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
Did you apply under SDS? Also does it show your background check as completed?
If you applied under SDS, I think you should probably receive the correspondence letter in less than 2 weeks, hopefully by the end of this week.
Yes i applied under SDS. Here’s my timeline -
Applied - 5th oct
Biometrics - 9th oct (updated on the same day)
Medical passed - 15th oct
Eligibility review started on 15th oct
Background check still shows that it’s under process
Waiting for the update now. No updates after 15th oct

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Yes i applied under SDS. Here’s my timeline -
Applied - 5th oct
Biometrics - 9th oct (updated on the same day)
Medical passed - 15th oct
Eligibility review started on 15th oct
Background check still shows that it’s under process
Waiting for the update now. No updates after 15th oct
Looks pretty normal. You shouldn't be worried.
Fingers crossed for you - good luck!

Narayan.sampath

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019

Thanks for the info. Yes I completed my medical on 7th and applied on 15th so there was a 1 week gap and did my biometrics on 17th.

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019

Hi.. My eligibility review started on 30 sep and no response after that.. Is it something to be worried about?

RxSmit patel

Oct 22, 2019
Hey.

I applied on 5th. Oct
My biometrics updated on 10th oct
My medical updated on 15th oct
Under SDS ONLINE stream.

howmany days still wait for final results ?

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
Hey.

I applied on 5th. Oct
My biometrics updated on 10th oct
My medical updated on 15th oct
Under SDS ONLINE stream.

howmany days still wait for final results ?
Hey, my timeline is exactly the same as yours. It’s just that i gave biometrics on 9th.. rest everything is same. Even i’ve mot received any update after 15th.. Kindly post on this group if you receive any update.

Narayan.sampath

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys,
When I applied for my visa, there's a misspelling in my name and during biometrics they told me to send a mail to high commission. I have mailed them but didn't get any reply yet and my name is still the same in online status. Is there anything else I can do to get this fixed?

ss_bal

Oct 18, 2019
Hii guys i have applied on 11 oct for non sds study permit offline paper file
Can anyone tell how long it will take