+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
30 Sep - File received
5 Oct - Medicals Passed
No Biometrics yet its been 19 days now.
No response to emails and Web Form
I wonder if this is normal as my medicals were passed before.
But I have a refusal before last year.
Any Advise guys ?
If you were refused last year for Canada visa you don't need to do biometric again, it is valid for 10 years.

Reactions: sahar1929

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
My timeline -
5th oct - applied
9th oct - bio update
15th oct - medical passed
Waiting for decision. Many people with similar timeline got their visa on 16th and 17th oct. I still haven’t received any update on my visa. Any idea why they’re taking so long?

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
My timeline -
5th oct - applied
9th oct - bio update
Waiting for decision. Many people with similar timeline got their visa on 16th and 17th oct. I still haven’t received any update on my visa. Any idea why they’re taking so long?
What is your ielts score ?

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Any update bro?
Refused on the grounds of following

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Reactions: sahar1929

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
hi everybody,
I applied on 3rd Sep and I got refused 2 weeks later Based on family tie and purpose of visit, I have requested for notes on 24th of Sep and i don't receive it yet....I change my sop and prepare strong documents of my father's illness as well. I have admission for Jan 2020 of 2 colleges. But i do not know whether wait till i receive my notes or reapply for visa again tomorrow?!
I would highly appreciated if anybody can help me in this regard.

manpreetzaid

Jul 21, 2019
My timeline -
5th oct - applied
9th oct - bio update
What was ur medical exam date ??

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
Refused on the grounds of following

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
When did you receive the decision?

Cicero

May 10, 2019
Why you are giving your education details in employment section? It's clearly mentioned you only need to give employment details if you had done any job previously
It is not really employment alone. It shows what you have been doing for the past 10years so in there you will write your school history and employment