+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
I got refused today with below reason

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Does any one reapply with justification and successfully secured visa please help me out.....

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
I got refused today with below reason

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Does any one reapply with justification and successfully secured visa please help me out.....
At what time did you receive this decision?

Narayan.sampath

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Here is my timeline:

Applied for visa online on 15th october
Medical done already on 11th October
Completed biometrics on 17th October

What will be the next process/update?

manpreetzaid

Jul 21, 2019
I didnt get any message or notification after my biometrics
Bro i gave my biometrics on 15th October and waiting for their further response..have u given medical exam ??if yes then can u tell me ur umi code which is written on ur medical report just besides ur picture . I just want to check ur status on panel physics toronto website..

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Just checked my status it says
Your immigration medical case is not submitted. We usually take 7-10 days to complete and submit your immigration medical file. If you have any questions, please call the medical office during business hours.

I did my medical on 7th october. It's been more than 10 days now.
Mine also shows the same mine has been completed since 1st October

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
I didnt get any message or notification after my biometrics
They probably have already started with your background check, I think they only need the biometrics to do so.

You'll have to wait. I also applied last Wednesday. I didn't get any message either but I can see they started my background check on Friday, the same day I had my biometrics taken.

Narayan.sampath

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
They probably have already started with your background check, I think they only need the biometrics to do so.

You'll have to wait. I also applied last Wednesday. I didn't get any message either but I can see they started my background check on Friday, the same day I had my biometrics taken.
Yes, even I saw in the status that they are currently doing background check but no messages or notifications after biometrics.