+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

hajar123

Aug 5, 2019
Brazil
Can any one tell after submitting application online then how to know in which high commission it is processing ? How can we find in which high commission our file has gone for processing??
I don't know. But I guess mine was processed by the consulate in São Paulo, Brazil? They're responsible for visa requests where I applied.

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
No updates after medical passed on 4 October. Do you guys know anyone who have received their visa with same Timeline of medical passed on 4 October????

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
No updates after medical passed on 4 October. Do you guys know anyone who have received their visa with same Timeline of medical passed on 4 October????
Mostly it take time of 15 to 18 days and rare it takes 30 days ....the only thing you can do is wait.... nothing else and if you going to send them web inquiry it's written on their website any enquiry may cause more delay in processing so just wait and all the best !

jitensingh

Mar 25, 2019
I am so excited today and sharing my experience with you guys for student visa. May be it will help someone in future.

I have applied for my visa with WWICS in delhi VFS.

1. ON 26 SEP I have given my medical exam.

2. On 3 October I have Submitted my online application in SDS category.

3. Get biometric request next day. And given on 7th October.

4. After that on 10th October night I got Biometric approval and passport submission request.

I am just surprised like it is so fast. Today i have submitted my passport. Hope everything goes well and will soon have canada visa to my passport and this post help someone. Thanks

Last edited:

Ravneet Brar

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I am so excited today and sharing my experience with you guys for student visa. May be it will help someone in future.

4. After that on 10th October night I got Biometric approval and passport submission request.

I am just surprised like it is so fast. Today i have submitted my passport. Hope everything goes well and will soon get Stamp of Canada to my passport and this post help someone. Thanks
How one can be so lucky. Congrats

KS Vlogs

Aug 27, 2019
5 September (Thursday)- Visa Application submitted
6 September (Friday) - Medical passed
9 September (Monday)- Biometrics

Same night on 9th received passport submission request.
September was one of the quickest months when it comes to visa

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........

I am just surprised like it is so fast. Today i have submitted my passport. Hope everything goes well and will soon have canada visa to my passport and this post help someone. Thanks
What about medical? It update on on before 10th or all together on 10th Oct.

jitensingh

Mar 25, 2019
Did they start reviewing your eligibility?
I don't know about these details. As i have applied through consultant they have all the info. I only got message to submit the passport.
I think it is also done otherwise they didn't ask me for passport.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I don't know about these details. As i have applied through consultant they have all the info. I only got message to submit the passport.
I think it is also done otherwise they didn't ask me for passport.
so whats your profile i mean how much did you got in IELTS and what documents you submitted online ?

studypermit77

Sep 25, 2019
Hello all i applied today for Jan 2020 intake........

Last month was like super September as most of student got visa in 4-5 days (some got even in 1 days). Let's see how October will be.........request all of you to please keep sharing your timelines.......

Hello Sunil,

Below are my timelines.

Applied for Non SDS study permit online on September 18, 2019.

Profile updated and UCI got assigned on September 19, 2019.

Received Biometrics enrollment letter on September 24, 2019.

Completed Biometrics on September 26, 2019.

Received student acknowledgement letter on October 02, 2019.

Received ghost update on October 02, 2019.

Received ghost update on October 07, 2019.

Below are the current status of my application. Can someone tell me when to expect decision on my application?

Review of eligibility -> We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results -> September 26, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents -> We do not need additional documents.

Interview -> You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Bio metrics -> September 26, 2019 Completed.

Background check -> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision -> Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No updates since 7th Oct 2019.