+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

jitensingh

Mar 25, 2019
so whats your profile i mean how much did you got in IELTS and what documents you submitted online ?
Ok let me tell you my whole profile.

10TH 2009 WITH 83%
12TH 2011 WITH 67%

BTECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE 65% 2012-16

After that 2016 to till now working as a software engineer.

Now applied for mobile solutions 2yr at Conestoga college.

I given ielts on this feb feb got total 6.5.

And documents submitted online are below:

1. All marksheet
2. Work experience letter of mine.
3. Gic letter
4. ITR and salary slip of mine and agent asked for my father's also so i provided
5. Fee receipt of whole year.

These are the main documents I given to my agent for filling online application. And today I got my passport with canada visa.

Reactions: toyinsco

studypermit77

Sep 25, 2019
Ok let me tell you my whole profile.

10TH 2009 WITH 83%
12TH 2011 WITH 67%

BTECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE 65% 2012-16

After that 2016 to till now working as a software engineer.

Now applied for mobile solutions 2yr at Conestoga college.

I given ielts on this feb feb got total 6.5.

And documents submitted online are below:

1. All marksheet
2. Work experience letter of mine.
3. Gic letter
4. ITR and salary slip of mine and agent asked for my father's also so i provided
5. Fee receipt of whole year.

These are the main documents I given to my agent for filling online application. And today I got my passport with canada visa.

Congratulations. Can you please share your timeline for visa processing. Is this Non SDS application? My application status shows as eligibility review and background check processing since 26th Sep 2019.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I am so excited today and sharing my experience with you guys for student visa. May be it will help someone in future.

I have applied for my visa with WWICS in delhi VFS.

1. ON 26 SEP I have given my medical exam.

2. On 3 October I have Submitted my online application in SDS category.

3. Get biometric request next day. And given on 7th October.

4. After that on 10th October night I got Biometric approval and passport submission request.

I am just surprised like it is so fast. Today i have submitted my passport. Hope everything goes well and will soon have canada visa to my passport and this post help someone. Thanks
Congratulations !
at what time at night you got your passport request? can you check your mail message time for us ?

jitensingh

Mar 25, 2019
Congratulations. Can you please share your timeline for visa processing. Is this Non SDS application? My application status shows as eligibility review and background check processing since 26th Sep 2019.
Hi please check previous message I have shared all these info in previous message.

@luckydodo

Oct 9, 2019
Hey I applied for my visa in September and after my biometric i got an update within 3 days that my visa is rejected and the date was 26th September.
Now I’ve applied on 30th September and today is 16th October but I haven’t heard from them after the last message about my submission confirmation of file.

do it really take more time to get the final outcome when you reapply for the visa? Or is there anything to worry about ? Help me

@luckydodo

Oct 9, 2019
No updates after medical passed on 4 October. Do you guys know anyone who have received their visa with same Timeline of medical passed on 4 October????
i applied for my visa again on 30th September but untill now i haven’t heard them anything. I guess they are taking more time in October

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Hey I applied for my visa in September and after my biometric i got an update within 3 days that my visa is rejected and the date was 26th September.
Now I’ve applied on 30th September and today is 16th October but I haven’t heard from them after the last message about my submission confirmation of file.

do it really take more time to get the final outcome when you reapply for the visa? Or is there anything to worry about ? Help me
Share your timeline

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
i applied for my visa again on 30th September but untill now i haven’t heard them anything. I guess they are taking more time in October
I applied on 5th October and my biometric update on 7 october and medical passed on 11th october and 11th october they started my eligibility review

@luckydodo

Oct 9, 2019
I applied on 5th October and my biometric update on 7 october and medical passed on 11th october and 11th october they started my eligibility review
I reapplies 30th September and on 1st October I got the submission confirmation email. I haven’t received any email of medical and biometrics as it’s already been updated when I applied earlier. But o It’s like 15 days now. No update

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I reapplies 30th September and on 1st October I got the submission confirmation email. I haven’t received any email of medical and biometrics as it’s already been updated when I applied earlier. But o It’s like 15 days now. No update
You applied online or offline ?