+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

third draw - cut off 808!

leights

Feb 20, 2015
samcan2015 said:
did you receive ITA from thrird draw? is not yet 11:59
LOL
Yes I did.. lol.. The 3rd draw took place 11.59 UCT time which is 8 hours ahead of where I am in Vancouver. I received an ITA with a link to continue to the application forms :)

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
leights said:
Yes I did.. lol.. The 3rd draw took place 11.59 UCT time which is 8 hours ahead of where I am in Vancouver. I received an ITA with a link to continue to the application forms :)
Did you receive the other ITA that they were talking about which was a mistake saying you are invited to go through the FSW stream? Because I gues your score should be enough for the first two rounds?? I'm just trying to find out whether the third draw was for those who received ITA to apply under FSW but actually should apply for CEC :p

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Loving Serene said:
Did you receive the other ITA that they were talking about which was a mistake saying you are invited to go through the FSW stream? Because I gues your score should be enough for the first two rounds?? I'm just trying to find out whether the third draw was for those who received ITA to apply under FSW but actually should apply for CEC :p
No I didn't receive the other ITA that they were talking about as that was for FSW and I didn't met the criteria for that on my profile. I only met it for CEC. From my understanding this round was not for FSW but for CEC profiles/applicants which is why those who applied under FSW probably got the ITA taken back because it was for CEC applicants only. I only got my additional 600 points on Monday which got me in for this draw. The forms don't look to hard however.

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
leights said:
No I didn't receive the other ITA that they were talking about as that was for FSW and I didn't met the criteria for that on my profile. I only met it for CEC. From my understanding this round was not for FSW but for CEC profiles/applicants which is why those who applied under FSW probably got the ITA taken back because it was for CEC applicants only. I only got my additional 600 points on Monday which got me in for this draw. The forms don't look to hard however.
Oh you are so lucky :D

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Loving Serene said:
Oh you are so lucky :D
Thank you Loving Serene ;D

I am lucky I got approved for PNP. What province are you in? Maybe you could apply for PNP - I'm in B.C and they approved mine in 12 days.. so was quick.

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
leights said:

I am lucky I got approved for PNP. What province are you in? Maybe you could apply for PNP - I'm in B.C and they approved mine in 12 days.. so was quick.
What! That was fast!
I'm in ON...what is the criteria for BC PNP for EE??

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
leights said:

Leights, can you tell me once your ee was approved did you got 600 points automatically or you had to update your ee profile?

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
So leights got ITA with new PNP what if the majority ITA from this draw was for people who received new EE PNP?

leights

Feb 20, 2015
dukhi said:
Leights, can you tell me once your ee was approved did you got 600 points automatically or you had to update your ee profile?
Hi there,

My situation was tricky, I sent my PNP forms in December and they emailed me early January asking if I wanted to apply via EE. So I thought why not, filled the form to ammend it dropped it off of February 06th and I got an email saying it was approved on February 17th with an congrats email and instructions what to do. l had to log onto my account and it had PNP nomination received around with an accept or decline button, I just accepted it and it applied 600 points to my overall score straight away.

Does that help?

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Monija said:
So leights got ITA with new PNP what if the majority ITA from this draw was for people who received new EE PNP?
I think it's for either LMIA holders or PNP however it was for those who applied under CEC that got approved with a score over 804 I think it was

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
leights said:
Hi there,

My situation was tricky, I sent my PNP forms in December and they emailed me early January asking if I wanted to apply via EE. So I thought why not, filled the form to ammend it dropped it off of February 06th and I got an email saying it was approved on February 17th with an congrats email and instructions what to do. l had to log onto my account and it had PNP nomination received around with an accept or decline button, I just accepted it and it applied 600 points to my overall score straight away.

Does that help?
Yes it did :)...thanks

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
leights said:
Hi there,

Does that help?
You were selected as the pioneer for their PNP for EE program I guess :p