VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rvssrajesh said:
am really very sorry to tell that I have no much idea about a PNP 2015 as there are no provinces which have opened their regular PNP's yet.. But in general to know about each PNP u may search results on google giving 'PNP canada 2015' where u can find results under EE system..
There was Saskatchewan PNP opened on Jan 1, 2015. The first 500 in take of applications was open to people who are not even in Canada yet. I know some body who applied.

Besides there was PNP of Nova Scotia operative until late 2014 though i am not sure it applies to EE or not.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeuser said:
You are going right my friend. We are stuck in the first leg of entry, which is 67 points. I guess to get into EE pool we need to secure job offer which will push us above 67 points, while pnp on other hand got no points in fsw first grid category, it will be only beneficial after we enter the pool
hi eeuser

as you said, we are just trying to reach the destination.. no matter which way you go, some ways take longer time but just make sure you reach your target.. u were talking about PNP, here I can say that when u have pnp why will u again try for fsw, just enter the pool with the PNP and I think u know what all process goes on next.. on the other hand just give a try for job offer and if ur succeeding then go for fsw with 67+ and u enter EE later.. is it right ??

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
There was Saskatchewan PNP opened on Jan 1, 2015. The first 500 in take of applications was open to people who are not even in Canada yet. I know some body who applied.

Besides there was PNP of Nova Scotia operative until late 2014 though i am not sure it applies to EE or not.
I was so unlucky for not having this info at the appropriate time about the SINP without job offer and however the quota of 500 was filled in no time (Jan 2, 2015 itself).. I was gathering my documents to send WES for the evaluation and did it on jan 1, So had no concentration on PNP's at that particular time and it was so unexpected for me that a PNP would open such early.. as you asked NS pnp has EE now but has not opened the regular PNP yet..

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nuno1313 said:
Hey folks.. Call me a hopeless fool, but I strongly believe that CIC is drawing a less than 1000 ITAs so far on purpose just to check the efficiency of the new EE electronic system. Just imagine what would happen if they actually pulled out 2000 profiles for ITAs with the system that still seems to have certain bugs and inefficiencies. Once they have sorted out the system and cleared of any remaining bugs or so, we could actually see draws in the range of 1500 - 2000 (hopefully). Also, there are only so many applicants with valid LMO/PNP. Once they are all out of the way, the CRS cut-off will drop to below 600.

i am in the same boat as many of you out there with a score of 509 and no LMAI. My CEC application was sent back because the max 8000 cap was reached. My WP has expired and I am trying to get an extension on my WP currently. Also, my company is applying to get me a positive LMAI which I know could take up to a few months. Hopefully the points cut-off will drop and i can get an ITA and I would not actually need an LMAI by that point. Hope it works out for every hard working person out there.
Stay hopeful, stay persistent.
same sentiment. when the applicants with lmo/pnp reaches its cap or they ran out. it will definitely go down to 600. way below that im guessing. why? because I dont think anyone can score 600 without a valid LMIA or PNP

eeuser

Feb 2, 2015
rvssrajesh said:
hi eeuser

as you said, we are just trying to reach the destination.. no matter which way you go, some ways take longer time but just make sure you reach your target.. u were talking about PNP, here I can say that when u have pnp why will u again try for fsw, just enter the pool with the PNP and I think u know what all process goes on next.. on the other hand just give a try for job offer and if ur succeeding then go for fsw with 67+ and u enter EE later.. is it right ??
Oh! I was thinking that 67 points are necessary on fsw, no matter if you have pnp or not to enter the pool.