third draw - cut off 808!

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakikira said:
Received ITA....Score 966 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congrats but you never know which one is better, maybe the fact that I'll never get to apply for PR in Canada and will have to go home will be my lucky chance. All the same I'm suffering from social isolation here. :-\ Also my hometown in my home countryis 1000Х more beautiful than the town I am residing in at the moment.

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.B.123 said:
congrats but you never know which one is better, maybe the fact that I'll never get to apply for PR in Canada and will have to go home will be my lucky chance. All the same I'm suffering from social isolation here. :-\ Also my hometown in my home countryis 1000Х more beautiful than the town I am residing in at the moment.
Thanks Buddy.

I appreciate your positive attitude. With this kind of mind set you can achieve your goals, no matter you stay in Canada or go back to your home country. But I hope and will pray for you to get ITA. Cheers :)

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
rakikira said:
Those Six months are the Hardest days of my life :)
Do you mind sharing the application process? The cost? documents needed and steps taken?? Especially the advertising part..I was told it's very hard to apply for LMIA but I really want to try.........

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakikira said:
Thanks Buddy.

I appreciate your positive attitude. With this kind of mind set you can achieve your goals, no matter you stay in Canada or go back to your home country. But I hope and will pray for you to get ITA. Cheers :)
oh, thanks very much rakikira I hope you'll receive your ITA and subsequently a PR card very soon too. ;)

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candy00 said:
Yay I got the invitation under Cec and FST. Can I apply into both CEC and FST or do I have to pick one? Thanks everyone. :D
Congrats.

Yes you can apply in both the streams and have two PR cards. On top of that you can get Double the PR Benefits from the Govt.....Lolllll :p :p :p

Just pick one and apply dude :)

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
leights said:
same, received ITA now..
can someone please share the list of documents required under cec.

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
leights said:
same, received ITA now..
So you also have LMIA? Do you mind sharing how you managed to apply for it?
Oh I wish everyone who got LMIA can share their experience so that CECs WITHOUT LMIA like me :( can have a clear picture of what the new system is going on!!!

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loving Serene said:
Do you mind sharing the application process? The cost? documents needed and steps taken?? Especially the advertising part..I was told it's very hard to apply for LMIA but I really want to try.........
Sorry, my employer applied for me and our company Lawyer took care of all the process. I paid 3000$ for the services of our company lawyer. Since I applied in 2013 the process is different from now. And I was exempt from posting advertisement that time as I have Masters in Canada. But it seems the Ad is mandatory now.

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
rakikira said:
Sorry, my employer applied for me and our company Lawyer took care of all the process. I paid 3000$ for the services of our company lawyer. Since I applied in 2013 the process is different from now. And I was exempt from posting advertisement that time as I have Masters in Canada. But it seems the Ad is mandatory now.
I see..Thank you..

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Loving Serene said:
So you also have LMIA? Do you mind sharing how you managed to apply for it?
Oh I wish everyone who got LMIA can share their experience so that CECs WITHOUT LMIA like me :( can have a clear picture of what the new system is going on!!!
Hey,

No I didn't have an LMIA - I had BC PNP, so sorry don't know about how the LMIA works.