April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
kushari said:
Umm, just to let you know it's not anonymous, you can easily figure out people's identity online. Not that I care or anything, but just letting you know that you shouldn't tell people to go ahead and post anything because no one can figure out who they are. And this is the largest forum online for immigration in Canada, do you not think that CIC knows about it? They can easily link you to your file if they really wanted to.
I thought this particular thread is irrelevant? Why are you still here?
LOL

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kushari said:
That's incorrect. The initial post was the one with bad intent. There was nothing useful and he was accusing people of fraud. Go back and read thoroughly. I replied and said you can accuse people because everyones situation is different. Really? I made it personal? I attacked the thread not him. Go again and read. He insulted my intellectual being and called me names because he couldn't prove what he was saying. You are not reading posts properly.
I read posts well enough to know when it is an opinion and when it is personally directed at someone....you can scream and shout as much as you like (and from your antics its pretty evident that you dont like to hear a conflicting opinion) but NOBODY started to make this personal but you. You have the right to attack the thread but you dont have the right to threaten to shut it down - you are NOT the thread police, nor have I appointed you one on my behalf. So....chill.

And, oh yeah the initial post was in no way with bad intent. Infact, I feel it had no intention at all - it was just his observation. Right or wrong - he can view his opinion - at least in this country.

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
Hopefulagain said:
I read posts well enough to know when it is an opinion and when it is personally directed at someone....you can scream and shout as much as you like (and from your antics its pretty evident that you dont like to hear a conflicting opinion) but NOBODY started to make this personal but you. You have the right to attack the thread but you dont have the right to threaten to shut it down - you are NOT the thread police, nor have I appointed you one on my behalf. So....chill.

And, oh yeah the initial post was in no way with bad intent. Infact, I feel it had no intention at all - it was just his observation. Right or wrong - he can view his opinion - at least in this country.
i don't think he's going to understand that no one, certainly not me in my initial post, made it personal until him. he's just not going to get it. i feel as if maybe he's one of those people i described in my post so he got defensive.

and you're right. i was merely offering an observation, and just to see how other people felt. i think we immigrants should be responsible for maintaining our image in the public's eye. and one way to do that is make sure we are against disingenuous applications. this way, legitimate ones get processed faster and we aren't ever insulted.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Why is this still going around in circles?

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OHKIDDA said:
i don't think he's going to understand that no one, certainly not me in my initial post, made it personal until him. he's just not going to get it. i feel as if maybe he's one of those people i described in my post so he got defensive.

and you're right. i was merely offering an observation, and just to see how other people felt. i think we immigrants should be responsible for maintaining our image in the public's eye. and one way to do that is make sure we are against disingenuous applications. this way, legitimate ones get processed faster and we aren't ever insulted.
A big Thumbs -up....I couldnt agree more

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
No but I see the irony in seeing the irony about the irony of irony. ;)

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
This is the problem.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-babies-future-please-your-response-t157282.0.html