R RAPTORS CA Star Member Nov 11, 2025 83 39 Today at 3:38 AM #121 moref1988 said: I see. Did you do it yourself, or with a lawyer? Click to expand... I did myself. Reactions: moref1988
M moref1988 Hero Member Feb 28, 2023 262 89 Today at 3:46 AM #122 RAPTORS CA said: I did myself. Click to expand... That sounds good. What kind of letter did you write? How did you send it? It might be helpful to everyone who has been waiting for a long time.
RAPTORS CA said: I did myself. Click to expand... That sounds good. What kind of letter did you write? How did you send it? It might be helpful to everyone who has been waiting for a long time.
R RAPTORS CA Star Member Nov 11, 2025 83 39 Today at 4:47 AM #123 moref1988 said: That sounds good. What kind of letter did you write? How did you send it? It might be helpful to everyone who has been waiting for a long time. Click to expand... if you want letter i can send you in inbox. I submitted through IRCC web form... As a attached document to my file. Reactions: jinbar
moref1988 said: That sounds good. What kind of letter did you write? How did you send it? It might be helpful to everyone who has been waiting for a long time. Click to expand... if you want letter i can send you in inbox. I submitted through IRCC web form... As a attached document to my file.
M moref1988 Hero Member Feb 28, 2023 262 89 Today at 5:02 AM #124 RAPTORS CA said: if you want letter i can send you in inbox. I submitted through IRCC web form... As a attached document to my file. Click to expand... thanks please send it. i will try send them Reactions: jinbar
RAPTORS CA said: if you want letter i can send you in inbox. I submitted through IRCC web form... As a attached document to my file. Click to expand... thanks please send it. i will try send them
jinbar Full Member May 29, 2025 29 17 Today at 1:10 PM #125 RAPTORS CA said: if you want letter i can send you in inbox. I submitted through IRCC web form... As a attached document to my file. Click to expand... Could you please send it to me as well. Thank you
RAPTORS CA said: if you want letter i can send you in inbox. I submitted through IRCC web form... As a attached document to my file. Click to expand... Could you please send it to me as well. Thank you