Pre-Assessed..
Hello Legal Falcon

Below is my timeline :

AOR: 28th April

Medical Passed: 2nd August

Additional Document: We do not need additional documents

Background Check: Not Applicable: 3rd August

Category: PNP Outland

Its been 136 days since AOR and 40 Days Since Medical Passed.

Can you tell me which stage I am in currently in. Is there any chance of rejection now?

Another Question is : Why is PNP files transferred to Local Visa Office? Whereas most of the FSW files are processed in Ottowa?

Hope to get your reply :)

Cheers

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
for all those waiting in security screening, this is a link created/shared by legalfalcon. please fill the req. info. We are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against ircc for processing the security screening applications within a reasonable time frame, and your input in this regard will help us in guaging our options.

https://goo.gl/forms/ChD5cDhsGRJPZlCP2

p.s. only fill if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.
Hi
What is going to happen after we fill the form? I understand the writ of mandamus But what is the plan after all give the information?
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
What is going to happen after we fill the form? I understand the writ of mandamus But what is the plan after all give the information?
Thanks
The pan is to evaluate based on the data if mandamus will be the most effective, or can we bring a challenge on the charter, based on discrimination. Each has merits and demerits. It will all depend on how many people are in, what data we get and what is most effective.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
The pan is to evaluate based on the data if mandamus will be the most effective, or can we bring a challenge on the charter, based on discrimination. Each has merits and demerits. It will all depend on how many people are in, what data we get and what is most effective.
Ok thanks. Am waiting for my gcms notes in the next 7 - 10 days to be 100% sure am in ss and will participate in sharing my information. Am just curious to know why an application goes to screening during criminality and again during security!
Thanks legalfalcon for your continuous help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ok thanks. Am waiting for my gcms notes in the next 7 - 10 days to be 100% sure am in ss and will participate in sharing my information. Am just curious to know why an application goes to screening during criminality and again during security!
Thanks legalfalcon for your continuous help.
Happy to help!

bombosbtvto

Aug 16, 2017
Hello legalfalcon,

So I just got my GCMS notes and it says that on page #358 that the recommendation is "Review Required" particularly because the supporting documents needed to support my FSW work was not included.

This is what it says:

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review required M12 SUMMARY NOTES: - IT APPEARS THAT CLIENT HAS NOT PROVIDED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS STATING HE WAS WORKED AT abc company A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Fund: Review Required FSW points total: 58 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

From this it is clear that they're not awarding me the FSW points because they haven't verified. The did a web-based search and it confirms employer information. This is also stated in GCMS notes

When submitting my application and all the required documents, I went chronologically from most recent over the last ten years. My FSW experience that I was using was from a few years ago and there was no room to attach the documents under the employment section and so I included them with the letter of explanation and referenced them in the LoE. But they were submitted.

Do I wait and run the risk of being rejected? Or how can I send the document in for review?
Could it be that they just never looked through the LoE and its appendices?

I don't know what to do. Is the price of being too thorough that certain documents just got lost in the submission?

Reactions: Tomi2

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,

So I just got my GCMS notes and it says that on page #358 that the recommendation is "Review Required" particularly because the supporting documents needed to support my FSW work was not included.

This is what it says:

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review required M12 SUMMARY NOTES: - IT APPEARS THAT CLIENT HAS NOT PROVIDED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS STATING HE WAS WORKED AT abc company A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Fund: Review Required FSW points total: 58 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

From this it is clear that they're not awarding me the FSW points because they haven't verified. The did a web-based search and it confirms employer information. This is also stated in GCMS notes

When submitting my application and all the required documents, I went chronologically from most recent over the last ten years. My FSW experience that I was using was from a few years ago and there was no room to attach the documents under the employment section and so I included them with the letter of explanation and referenced them in the LoE. But they were submitted.

Do I wait and run the risk of being rejected? Or how can I send the document in for review?
Could it be that they just never looked through the LoE and its appendices?

I don't know what to do. Is the price of being too thorough that certain documents just got lost in the submission?

In your case you need to have the MEC score of 67 to meet the FSW requirements. You have been awarded, 58.

The MEC requirements are listed here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

Since I am not privy to all your documents, I cannot say more. You can see if you meet the FSW, how much points you score based on the documents you submitted. If you believe you have submitted all the documents and you do meet the 67 threshold, you can send in a CSE and clarify this. You can even send in additional documents, but to consider them is at the discretion of the officer.

Based on what you find, and if you would like to share additional information, I would be happy to answer.

bombosbtvto

Aug 16, 2017
In your case you need to have the MEC score of 67 to meet the FSW requirements. You have been awarded, 58.

The MEC requirements are listed here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

Since I am not privy to all your documents, I cannot say more. You can see if you meet the FSW, how much points you score based on the documents you submitted. If you believe you have submitted all the documents and you do meet the 67 threshold, you can send in a CSE and clarify this. You can even send in additional documents, but to consider them is at the discretion of the officer.

Based on what you find, and if you would like to share additional information, I would be happy to answer.

Thanks Legalfalcon,

I believe that I meet the 67 point threshold because the GCMS notes clearly state that no additional documents required. It is likely that they have not seen my LoE in detail to know that the employment letter for the job on which my FSW App is vaddd is included and valid.

Should I reference that I have received my GCMS notes when I file a CSE? I am more than happy to re-send the documents. I just don't want to sound condescending when I point out the error.

How can I share with you more details?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks Legalfalcon,

I believe that I meet the 67 point threshold because the GCMS notes clearly state that no additional documents required. It is likely that they have not seen my LoE in detail to know that the employment letter for the job on which my FSW App is vaddd is included and valid.

Should I reference that I have received my GCMS notes when I file a CSE? I am more than happy to re-send the documents. I just don't want to sound condescending when I point out the error.

How can I share with you more details?
If there is a concern you see in GCMS, you can quote the date and note and raise a CSE. This is the whole purpose of GCMS notes.

Dont't be shay to mention the notes as that is your right. I have got messages that IRCC will retaliate if you tell them that you ordered GCMS, this is all rubbish. Its Canada, not a dictatorship and things are done by rule of law.

Reactions: Sugar2016

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
As of today, I have completed 11 months after submission of my PR application (AOR). Tomorrow, my 12th month will start!
Security screening since 25 January. CSIS completed security screening and sent advice on 24 April.
Have u contact CBSA to know your file status ? Does every file after csis goes to cbsa ?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
If there is a concern you see in GCMS, you can quote the date and note and raise a CSE. This is the whole purpose of GCMS notes.

Dont't be shay to mention the notes as that is your right. I have got messages that IRCC will retaliate if you tell them that you ordered GCMS, this is all rubbish. Its Canada, not a dictatorship and things are done by rule of law.
The last three CSE i have sent in have been ignored with the below generic response:

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. We realize we have incurred delays which have prevented answering within the prescribed time frame.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely, "

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
The last three CSE i have sent in have been ignored with the below generic response:

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. We realize we have incurred delays which have prevented answering within the prescribed time frame.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely, "
Haha I think we should just declare that this is it. We are stuck.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
I would like to know if there is anyone who was under security screening but have received PPR now? I haven't come across a single person like this. It seems like once you fall into security screening it is like a bottomless pit.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon what does the assessment of eligibility means? What does it covers?

Would the IRCC call our referees for example to check work history?

My file is stuck under NA since 24 may.

PNP Outland 19 Feb.

Thanks in advance