+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello, I applied for a trv last year and I got it. In the job section I wrote in three without leaving one out as there was no more space. I have used the one I left out now to claim points. Do u think this would be a problem.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi .... does bad credit or outstanding traffic tickets affect our cic application??
No, bad credit or outstanding parking or traffic tickets will not be an issue as they are not criminal in nature to begin with. However, some traffic offenses are considered criminal in nature.

When I say criminal in nature, all traffic offenses are criminal, however, it is their severity, which matters. If your traffic offense is serious, it will reflect in your criminal record. If your criminal record is clean, this will not be an issue.

sidmadhati

Apr 27, 2017
No, bad credit or outstanding parking or traffic tickets will not be an issue as they are not criminal in nature to begin with. However, some traffic offenses are considered criminal in nature.

When I say criminal in nature, all traffic offenses are criminal, however, it is their severity, which matters. If your traffic offense is serious, it will reflect in your criminal record. If your criminal record is clean, this will not be an issue.

I have had one speeding ticket whre i was 137 on 90 and i had couple other tickets recently for late renewal of plate and not holding insurance paper at the time police stopped

CanadaExpress

Apr 21, 2017
Hello LegalFalcon,
Apprecaite if you could help on these :
I received PNP nomination in Dec 2016, ITA in Dec 2016 and completed eAPR in March 2017 as PNP outland.
in parallel, I searched for job in same province and the employer got LMIA (Dec 2016) and now has filed for Work Permit (April 2017). In Work Permit application, I have mentioned about already filed PR application and also past UCI number (from another Work Permit).
1. Do I need to provide Work Permit application details to CIC on my PR application? PR application was submitted before Work Permit application.
2. Is this a good idea to have two application run in parallel or should I ask employer to withdraw WP application.

On my PR application
3. In my Express Entry profile one of my NOC was wrong (inadvertently clicked on 2174 instead in 2171). Since the profile got locked after ITA , I provided right NOC in eAPR application before submitting.Experience letter relates my work to NOC 2171.Should I provide a LOE with CSE now?
4. I work in USA. I have provided passport scanned copies (the USA Visa has expired) but did not send the proof of legal stay ( I received approved I797 and I 94). Should I send that now with CSE?
5. Credit Card Statements : I have provided Bank Statements for POFs but did not include credit card statements. Should I send them now ?
6. PNP certificate expires in next few weeks while the PR application is still with ORCC / CIC. Do I need to reach out to province to get that extended?
Thanks so much.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have had one speeding ticket whre i was 137 on 90 and i had couple other tickets recently for late renewal of plate and not holding insurance paper at the time police stopped
Which Country were you in? If it was US or Canada, no need to worry.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Which Country were you in? If it was US or Canada, no need to worry.
Hi legalfalcon i have sent you pm and also i asked one important question your another GCMS notes thread.Kindly response whenever you are free,
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello LegalFalcon,
Apprecaite if you could help on these :
I received PNP nomination in Dec 2016, ITA in Dec 2016 and completed eAPR in March 2017 as PNP outland.
in parallel, I searched for job in same province and the employer got LMIA (Dec 2016) and now has filed for Work Permit (April 2017). In Work Permit application, I have mentioned about already filed PR application and also past UCI number (from another Work Permit).
1. Do I need to provide Work Permit application details to CIC on my PR application? PR application was submitted before Work Permit application.
There is no obligation to provide IRCC with the details of the Work Permit Application. However, if you send a CSE, it will become easier for them so that they are aware of it since they will anyway check in their system. And when they find it, they may be confused and unnecessarily delay your PR application.

2. Is this a good idea to have two application run in parallel or should I ask employer to withdraw WP application.
There is no limit on how many application for different programs you have, as long as IRCC is made aware of it and they know your current status. This is because if the applications are together on the system, it becomes easier, as when you get the PR, your work permit will have to be terminated, as you will no longer need it.

On my PR application
3. In my Express Entry profile one of my NOC was wrong (inadvertently clicked on 2174 instead in 2171). Since the profile got locked after ITA , I provided right NOC in eAPR application before submitting.Experience letter relates my work to NOC 2171.Should I provide a LOE with CSE now?
Not required, you can change your NOC post ITA.

4. I work in USA. I have provided passport scanned copies (the USA Visa has expired) but did not send the proof of legal stay ( I received approved I797 and I 94). Should I send that now with CSE?
YES, immediately. IRCC asks for your status in your country of residence. If you were waiting for your new papers when you filed your application, you should have sent a LoE, however, if you did not send those documents now. It will not affect your application, but will save the agents time who will have to check the US system to see if your are in violation of any immigration laws.

5. Credit Card Statements : I have provided Bank Statements for POFs but did not include credit card statements. Should I send them now ?
Not required.

6. PNP certificate expires in next few weeks while the PR application is still with ORCC / CIC. Do I need to reach out to province to get that extended?
Thanks so much.
The PNP certificate would be valid on the date you file your application. There is no need to seek any extension from the province or IRCC.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: CanadaExpress

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon i have sent you pm and also i asked one important question your another GCMS notes thread.Kindly response whenever you are free,
Thanks
I received your GCMS notes. I won't be able to review them, as I am working on an arbitration, but if you can wait until May 17, I can get back to you after that. If you have any specific questions, feel free to post it here and I will answer.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I received your GCMS notes. I won't be able to review them, as I am working on an arbitration, but if you can wait until May 17, I can get back to you after that. If you have any specific questions, feel free to post it here and I will answer.
I could wait but the new notes i received last week but at this time if you could answer my question in your gcms notes thread then i would be really appreciated
Thanks.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Can an applicant apply for visitor visa while his express entry application in process?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can an applicant apply for visitor visa while his express entry application in process?
Yes, there is nothing to stop you from applying. However, in your application you will have to declare that you have filed a PR application. Your likelihood of getting it is low since a visitors visa is a non-immigrant visa issues for tourism, business and similar purposes, and upon which an applicant will return back to his country of residence. However, for a PR, your intent is to stay in Canada indefinitely, and the purpose of these two visas is entirely different.

In an eventuality that you have a strong reason to apply and given that your PR application has cleared A11.2, and passed security, they would issue you a visitor visa.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks LegalFalcon. Very helpful.
Is it OK to raise two CSEs at the same time / on the same date?
You surely can, but its always advisable to keep things in one CSE if your can. It will result in faster processing and faster response. However, if your are addressing two very different issues, you can raise two separate CSEs.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Yes, there is nothing to stop you from applying. However, in your application you will have to declare that you have filed a PR application. Your likelihood of getting it is low since a visitors visa is a non-immigrant visa issues for tourism, business and similar purposes, and upon which an applicant will return back to his country of residence. However, for a PR, your intent is to stay in Canada indefinitely, and the purpose of these two visas is entirely different.

In an eventuality that you have a strong reason to apply and given that your PR application has cleared A11.2, and passed security, they would issue you a visitor visa.
Thanks for reply brother
In my case.. everything else is cleared except Security. I had an invitation for some function from canads.. so i thought applying visitor visa night speed up the security a bit.
Can't anything help in security check process.. something to give wake up call. So that cic alleast take a look into profile if its been untouched. . I got my second medical pass on 24 april.. nothing since then.