Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
huyongjie1111 said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

My employer only wrote full time, annual salary and equal to XXX per hour on the reference letter, but did not indicate working hours per week.

Is this ok? I also provided all the pay stubs, it should be clear if the officer does the calculation, but still worried...

Also, the employment letter is like this:

To whom it may concern:

We have been advised by XXX that he is applying for Canadian permanent residence under the category of Bookkeeper (NOC1311) through the Canada express entry system, and asked to provide a work experience reference letter.

XXX was hired on full time basis by our company on XXXX, reporting to myself, as Junior Accountant, a title designed internally by our company without reference to the NOC system, which we understand is used by the immigration process.

In the review of the specifications or requirements under the bookkeeper (NOC 1311), it is our opinion that his duties and responsibilities performed in out company very much approximate to what is required under the designation of Bookkeeper. Specifically he has performed the following duties in our company:

XXXX

We also confirm the following basic employment information:

Salary: XXX per year, equal to XXX per hour
Vacation: XXX
Eligible for company benefits including :XXX
XXXRPP contribution

Is this letter good enough?

Thank you so much for your help.
Your work experience letter has to meet the following requirements:

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

• The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

Now you can definitely get additional letters from colleagues, supervisors which can write what is missing in your letter, and they letters combined together will be sufficient.

All information available at - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

huyongjie1111

Mar 1, 2017
Thank you for your reply,

So everything else looks fine except the missing total working hours?

I'm a little worried about the first 3 paragraph though, do they look fine to you?

Thank you again.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
huyongjie1111 said:
Thank you for your reply,

So everything else looks fine except the missing total working hours?

I'm a little worried about the first 3 paragraph though, do they look fine to you?

Thank you again.
Its looks fine, however, I cannot comment of the job duties, as it has been retracted by you. So, I hope they match your NOC.

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I am about to submit my documents just wanted to confirm if i am missing any thing or not :-

1.Education :-
  • ALL marksheets/certificates of Xth & Xiith Class

• All bachelor degree certificate/marksheet
  • ECA Certificate
  • Canadian diploma transcripts
  • Ielts scorecard

2.Proof of funds
  • Gift deed from uncle
  • Account certificate

3.Police clearance and medical
FBI and PCC certificate and medical certificate

4. Work experience
  • Offer letter, Experience letter and reference letter( as per cic guidelines), last 3 salary slips for both 2 companies

photographs

Now the question is
1. I have worked for one more company which i worked for and entered in work history section, shall i remove it and add it to personal history as i dont i have reference letter as per cic and also the company is shutdown. Importantly company doesnt affect my eligibility and my points.

Help will be highly appreciated. Please guide if anything else is to be added.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
akashbhalla89 said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I am about to submit my documents just wanted to confirm if i am missing any thing or not :-

1.Education :-
  • ALL marksheets/certificates of Xth & Xiith Class

• All bachelor degree certificate/marksheet
  • ECA Certificate
  • Canadian diploma transcripts
  • Ielts scorecard

2.Proof of funds
  • Gift deed from uncle
  • Account certificate

3.Police clearance and medical
FBI and PCC certificate and medical certificate

4. Work experience
  • Offer letter, Experience letter and reference letter( as per cic guidelines), last 3 salary slips for both 2 companies

photographs

Now the question is
1. I have worked for one more company which i worked for and entered in work history section, shall i remove it and add it to personal history as i dont i have reference letter as per cic and also the company is shutdown. Importantly company doesnt affect my eligibility and my points.

Help will be highly appreciated. Please guide if anything else is to be added.
If you are not claiming points for the work experience, you can remove it and add it to your personal history.

Thanks
The requirements for a complete application are available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Check your documents against the one here, more efficient and better.

Hope this helps!

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Quick Question-
My country of Residence is UAE
& Country of Nationality is India.

In the past 10 years I have only travelled between UAE & India.

Now In Travel History..

Should I say Yes or No to travel history as it is mentioned that trips outside country of Origin or of Residence??

S

sutyfornow

legalfalcon said:
You can clim points for a full time internship, but it would depend on your NOC. Eg. for lawyers, NOC 4112, an articling student is counted. But in order to access your case, I will need to know, which license you were working on.
[/quot

Hello im talking about dentistry noc 3113
Graduated from college after that done my 1 year paid internship n then earned license, it was not part of my studies
Can you help me please

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
IrfanLone15 said:
Quick Question-
My country of Residence is UAE
& Country of Nationality is India.

In the past 10 years I have only travelled between UAE & India.

Now In Travel History..

Should I say Yes or No to travel history as it is mentioned that trips outside country of Origin or of Residence??
The answer will be yes. And you will have to provide the dates you traveled and the duration you stayed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sutyfornow said:
legalfalcon said:
You can clim points for a full time internship, but it would depend on your NOC. Eg. for lawyers, NOC 4112, an articling student is counted. But in order to access your case, I will need to know, which license you were working on.
[/quot

Hello im talking about dentistry noc 3113
Graduated from college after that done my 1 year paid internship n then earned license, it was not part of my studies
Can you help me please
As far as my understanding goes you won't be able to use this experience. This is because NOC 3113 requires "Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required," which you would receive after the successful completion of your internship, and the residency or internship is not listed in the list of designations for this NOC. So, technically it will be seen as a requirement for obtaining your license.

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
Hi LegalFalcon,

Sorry to be bugging but your response will be greatly appreciated.

I got my ITA in the latest draw and have two questions. I applied for my FBI PCC last week and have a question on how long it usually takes, i know officially it is 8-10 weeks. The reason I ask is my credit card has not yet been charged. Should I be concerned and apply again.

The other question I have is regarding medical. I have genetic psoriasis which is prominent on my legs and hands but it has not spread anywhere and is not contagious . Will this cause issues to my Medical. I have scheduled it for next week.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
wolfman2017 said:
Hi LegalFalcon,

Sorry to be bugging but your response will be greatly appreciated.

I got my ITA in the latest draw and have two questions. I applied for my FBI PCC last week and have a question on how long it usually takes, i know officially it is 8-10 weeks. The reason I ask is my credit card has not yet been charged. Should I be concerned and apply again.

The other question I have is regarding medical. I have genetic psoriasis which is prominent on my legs and hands but it has not spread anywhere and is not contagious . Will this cause issues to my Medical. I have scheduled it for next week.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

FBI PCC takes 8-10 weeks and the CC is not charged until the packet is opened almost 5-6 weeks after you send it. If you do not receive the FBI PCC before you have to submit the application, you can send a Letter of Explanation, along with the confirmation slip and other details confirming that the FBI CJIS unit received the package and it is under process. An extension will be given to you for 60 days.

As regards your medical condition, it should not be a case of inadmissibility. However, it will depend on the nature and the cost of drugs you take. Please PM me and we can discuss it there. I do not want to discuss personal medical conditions on the public forum.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
legalfalcon said:
The answer will be yes. And you will have to provide the dates you traveled and the duration you stayed.
Thank you very Much...

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Clarification??
I did my Medicals after I recieved my ITA on 5th April Draw.
Did my Medicals on 15th April & the reports were sent to CIC on 24 April.

I rejected ITA on May 2, & recieved New ITA on 4th May.

Will these Medicals be considered or I need to do Medicals again for New ITA??

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
IrfanLone15 said:
Clarification??
I did my Medicals after I recieved my ITA on 5th April Draw.
Did my Medicals on 15th April & the reports were sent to CIC on 24 April.

I rejected ITA on May 2, & recieved New ITA on 4th May.

Will these Medicals be considered or I need to do Medicals again for New ITA??

Thanks
If you got the upfront medicals, you will need to ask you medical physician to send them again. You will be able to use the same medicals, given that you confirm with IRCC that they attach it with your new ITA, and you upload the document provided by your physician.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
legalfalcon said:
If you got the upfront medicals, you will need to ask you medical physician to send them again. You will be able to use the same medicals, given that you confirm with IRCC that they attach it with your new ITA, and you upload the document provided by your physician.
Thanks
But some one in other forum said that ..

The Medicals are connected with UMI number & has nothing to do with ITA ...

So automatically when you upload Medical Receipts, IRCC can get Medical reports using your UMI number .

Appreciate to clarify this confusion