Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
IrfanLone15 said:
Thanks
But some one in other forum said that ..

The Medicals are connected with UMI number & has nothing to do with ITA ...

So automatically when you upload Medical Receipts, IRCC can get Medical reports using your UMI number .

Appreciate to clarify this confusion
That is correct, however you will need to make sure that the UMI number is which was sent earlier is in place with your file after you submit your application. Just sent LoE, to make sure that the medicals are included in your file.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
legalfalcon said:
That is correct, however you will need to make sure that the UMI number is which was sent earlier is in place with your file after you submit your application. Just sent LoE, to make sure that the medicals are included in your file.
Thanks & understood Now

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
How to mention Travel History..
In my case my travel only has been between my country of Residence UAE & Home country India.
E.g.
Took a flight on 15th June 2016 to India from UAE. Exit stamp of UAE is on 15th June. Entry stamp of India is also on 15th June as I reached home on the same day.
I stayed in India for a month & came back to UAE. Exit stamp of India is on 15 July & entry stamp to uAE is on 16th July 2016.
Then again moved to India on 3rd March for Vaccations!!!!
Should I mention Travel History like..
1. Date of travel .. 15June to 15 June .. from UAE to India - purpose Annual Vaccation &
15 July to 16 July ... India to UAE .. purpose current Resiidence as I am residing in UAE
Or
2. Date of entry to India is 15th June & date of exit is 15th July & in between I will mention the purpose as Annual vaccation.
& then
15th July on wards - in UAE .. till my next exit to India on 3rd March 2017... in between ... purpose of travel will
Be Current Residence ?

Please c

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
I claimed a point for a foreign work experience which is legit.

However previously when I applied for study permit and work permit I haven't mentioned that job before and now VO is saying I claimed points for fake job. What should I do now?? How do I respond to this??

Only reason I never mentioned that job before is because I didn't think it was necessary and never had any documents for that job.

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
legalfalcon said:
FBI PCC takes 8-10 weeks and the CC is not charged until the packet is opened almost 5-6 weeks after you send it. If you do not receive the FBI PCC before you have to submit the application, you can send a Letter of Explanation, along with the confirmation slip and other details confirming that the FBI CJIS unit received the package and it is under process. An extension will be given to you for 60 days.

As regards your medical condition, it should not be a case of inadmissibility. However, it will depend on the nature and the cost of drugs you take. Please PM me and we can discuss it there. I do not want to discuss personal medical conditions on the public forum.
I have PMed, please reply when you get chance.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi LegalFalcon,

I am planning to apply for TRV as my TRV will expire on mid June and there is no sign of PPR. I am planning to visit my country on end of June. I was wondering will there be any issue for applying TRV extension. My PGWP will expire on April 2019.

I have received 2 GCMS notes. One on end of feb 2017 and another on last week. both of them look exactly same. Eligibility, Medical and Criminality passed but security is empty. My group says pnp secure outstanding.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi,

I need few clarifications on the landing process. I will be travelling to Halifax, NS. Now I would like to know what if I have a layovers at say Calgery, or Montreal, or Toronto, may be over 6 hours, Can i do the landing procedures at these places ? and fly to Halifax. OR can i still skip the landing procedures at these places and do the same at Halifax ?
Because I was told that we can neither have a layover at Montreal nor can land (exit I meant), is this true ?

Could you pls let me know what could be the possible ways to complete the landing formalities.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
IrfanLone15 said:
How to mention Travel History..
In my case my travel only has been between my country of Residence UAE & Home country India.
E.g.
Took a flight on 15th June 2016 to India from UAE. Exit stamp of UAE is on 15th June. Entry stamp of India is also on 15th June as I reached home on the same day.
I stayed in India for a month & came back to UAE. Exit stamp of India is on 15 July & entry stamp to uAE is on 16th July 2016.
Then again moved to India on 3rd March for Vaccations!!!!
Should I mention Travel History like..
1. Date of travel .. 15June to 15 June .. from UAE to India - purpose Annual Vaccation &
15 July to 16 July ... India to UAE .. purpose current Resiidence as I am residing in UAE
Or
2. Date of entry to India is 15th June & date of exit is 15th July & in between I will mention the purpose as Annual vaccation.
& then
15th July on wards - in UAE .. till my next exit to India on 3rd March 2017... in between ... purpose of travel will
Be Current Residence ?

Please c
You don't have to be exact, just give the dates on when you left and entered based on what is asked. No need to mention annual vacation, simply writing vacation will be sufficient.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Mohammad Wally said:

However previously when I applied for study permit and work permit I haven't mentioned that job before and now VO is saying I claimed points for fake job. What should I do now?? How do I respond to this??

Only reason I never mentioned that job before is because I didn't think it was necessary and never had any documents for that job.
Send a CSE explaining the issue, and attach the documents the you have for that job. Also make sure your mention why you did not disclose that job before and it in detail.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sam_dawkins said:
Hi LegalFalcon,

I am planning to apply for TRV as my TRV will expire on mid June and there is no sign of PPR. I am planning to visit my country on end of June. I was wondering will there be any issue for applying TRV extension. My PGWP will expire on April 2019.

I have received 2 GCMS notes. One on end of feb 2017 and another on last week. both of them look exactly same. Eligibility, Medical and Criminality passed but security is empty. My group says pnp secure outstanding.
No issues in applying for TRV. pnp secure outstanding - IRCC is awaiting a confirmation/documents from Province.

Reactions: systems.engineer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rob2K said:
Hi,

I need few clarifications on the landing process. I will be travelling to Halifax, NS. Now I would like to know what if I have a layovers at say Calgery, or Montreal, or Toronto, may be over 6 hours, Can i do the landing procedures at these places ? and fly to Halifax. OR can i still skip the landing procedures at these places and do the same at Halifax ?
Because I was told that we can neither have a layover at Montreal nor can land (exit I meant), is this true ?

Could you pls let me know what could be the possible ways to complete the landing formalities.

Thanks
You will have to get the landing process done where you do your immigration. i.e. if you land in Toronto and a connecting flight to Calgary, your landing and immigration will take place in Toronto. You can do your landing anywhere in Canada, including Montreal. There is nothing stopping you for doing it in Montreal.

However, make sure that you have sufficient time to do your landing formalities and there is enough layover so that you don't end up missing your connecting flight.

Reactions: systems.engineer

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
legalfalcon said:
You will have to get the landing process done where you do your immigration. i.e. if you land in Toronto and a connecting flight to Calgary, your landing and immigration will take place in Toronto. You can do your landing anywhere in Canada, including Montreal. There is nothing stopping you for doing it in Montreal.

However, make sure that you have sufficient time to do your landing formalities and there is enough layover so that you don't end up missing your connecting flight.
Thank you Legalfalcon. Apparently I see that most of the flights I have been seeing have layovers at Montreal/Toronto/Calgary, and then onward journey to Halifax, NS. So irrespective of where I have the layover, first thing is my immigration will be done at the layover place and secondly I should have sufficient time in there for the connecting flights. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks again.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rob2K said:
Thank you Legalfalcon. Apparently I see that most of the flights I have been seeing have layovers at Montreal/Toronto/Calgary, and then onward journey to Halifax, NS. So irrespective of where I have the layover, first thing is my immigration will be done at the layover place and secondly I should have sufficient time in there for the connecting flights. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks again.

You are right. To give an example. If you are flying into Canada and landing at Toronto, this is where you will be doing your landing and then catching your connecting flight to Calgary. And you can do that landing anywhere in Canada, including Montreal. There is nothing that prohibits you from landing in Montreal.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
legalfalcon said:
You are right. To give an example. If you are flying into Canada and landing at Toronto, this is where you will be doing your landing and then catching your connecting flight to Calgary. And you can do that landing anywhere in Canada, including Montreal. There is nothing that prohibits you from landing in Montreal.
Cool. I got it. Many thanks for the clarification.

bij0520

Sep 5, 2015

Did they mention your study permit/work permit in the rejection letter? Maybe you think it's because the previous record in your study permit application doesn't match your EE application but it could be something else. I think you can post the reason they gave you in the rejection letter so that we can figure out the issue.