+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
kryt0n said:
It's going to be much quicker if you call them. Both a CSE and Notes will take 30+ days.

Hi,

Thankyou for being really helpful

I got reply from IRCC,

" We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application number E000****** was cancelled and replaced by application number EP00******"

But after login to my cic account I still see the old application number as cancelled.

What to do with the new application number.
How can i know its status ?

Regards
Techpacman

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
techpacman said:
Hi,

Thankyou for being really helpful

I got reply from IRCC,

" We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application number E000****** was cancelled and replaced by application number EP00******"

But after login to my cic account I still see the old application number as cancelled.

What to do with the new application number.
How can i know its status ?

Regards
Techpacman
I am not sure why your application was cancelled? Did you cancel it, or make any changes to it. You should be able to see it on My CIC account, if not then you should send them another email / CSE and ask the status of the new application. Also order your GCMS notes, it will take time, but you will know all that is going in there.

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
legalfalcon said:
I am not sure why your application was cancelled? Did you cancel it, or make any changes to it. You should be able to see it on My CIC account, if not then you should send them another email / CSE and ask the status of the new application. Also order your GCMS notes, it will take time, but you will know all that is going in there.
No, I didnt cancel or make any changes. I called CIC they only told me that my application is in progress.
I have raised new IRCC web form asking the status and linking that profile to my account.

Thankyou Again.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
legalfalcon said:
New reference letters are not required. They need your old reference letters, as your application is locked the day you submit it. Take your old reference letters, and all supporting documents that you submitted. The interview will revolve around your job. They will ask you where you studied, the nature of your education, as in what id you learn and then about your job. They will try and access that the duties you have in your reference letter is what you are actually doing. You should also take any IT returns, pay stubs if you have them. Or old IT returns will also be helpful.

Usually the interviews are called for applicants when the IRCC cannot verify their details, or if they called your employed, they could not verify the reference letters and that is all they want to check. So be confident and calm in your interview. It will not last for more than 15-20 minutes. Do not be aggressive, just answer their questions, and if you do not understand their question, ask them to repeat or re-phrase it.

You have your education and based on that your job. You are the one who has done it, just just want to cross check. Read your reference letters and make sure that all the job descriptions listed is what you actually do or did. Also, make sure you have the details of your company, as in where you work, the address, the email, you should remember that as you use it on a regular basis. This is all that they will look into.

At the end you can ask them if there is any supporting document that would need. Sometimes, they may just ask you to leave your Passport there and you will get it back with the visa. So do not worry, just go with confidence and let me know how it goes.

All the best!
Thanku very much, its a great help from you for this community here, you are a blessing for all f us.

another thing, today i received call from NDVO, officer asked i f i received letter of interview and asked me if i am coming for the interview or not, i said i am coming, as i said interview call was at very short notice of 3-4 days. i read on forum that usually interview letter received before 2 weeks and no one receive any call, just wondering they wrongly sent notice of 4 days that is they called, any idea sir.

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi,

I got ITA on April 19, 2017. The work experience I showed is only my work as a research assistant in a Canadian university as a Masters student from January, 2014 to August, 2016. The system said although I am not eligible for CEC, I am eligible for FSW. It did not give me any points for my work experience. I got points for my MSc and IELTS. Now should I proceed with my application? I have not submitted any wrong info.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ppr20 said:
Thanku very much, its a great help from you for this community here, you are a blessing for all f us.

another thing, today i received call from NDVO, officer asked i f i received letter of interview and asked me if i am coming for the interview or not, i said i am coming, as i said interview call was at very short notice of 3-4 days. i read on forum that usually interview letter received before 2 weeks and no one receive any call, just wondering they wrongly sent notice of 4 days that is they called, any idea sir.
There is no set criteria of a notice period. What most people see is not always the case as every application is different. Until you go for the interview, you won't know why they called you. It could just be a case of a mere formality. So don't speculate, just get it done. Let me know how it goes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ruhin said:
Hi,

I got ITA on April 19, 2017. The work experience I showed is only my work as a research assistant in a Canadian university as a Masters student from January, 2014 to August, 2016. The system said although I am not eligible for CEC, I am eligible for FSW. It did not give me any points for my work experience. I got points for my MSc and IELTS. Now should I proceed with my application? I have not submitted any wrong info.
You can proceed with your application. Work done while studying in Canada is not considered and this is why you don't qualify fro CEC. However, if you have enough points for FSW, you can accept the ITA and file your application.

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
legalfalcon said:
You can proceed with your application. Work done while studying in Canada is not considered and this is why you don't qualify fro CEC. However, if you have enough points for FSW, you can accept the ITA and file your application.
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have 431 CRS points. I am proceeding with my application. I have not seen anyone showing Canadian RA experience only got PR. That's why asking.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have received PPR, and submitted my passport 4 days ago and not got that back yet. Just wanted to know if anything still could go wrong at this stage ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rob2K said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have received PPR, and submitted my passport 4 days ago and not got that back yet. Just wanted to know if anything still could go wrong at this stage ?
No, at this stage your application has already been approved and nothing can go wrong. Some times things do get a little delayed, but if you do not hear back, send an email at the id mentioned in your PPR email and enquire about your passport. When I sent my passport, I did not hear back for 25 days. When I enquired, I was informed that the return envelope was not adequately stamped for being shipped to US. I immediately sent a reply stating that I had used a Canada to US envelope, specifically used for shipping from Canada to US. The agent realized his mistake and shipped the PP the same day. So such good ups do happen. Nothing to worry.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hey LegalFalcon,

I am a PNP inland applicant.

I was asked to pay my rprf fee along with a settlement plan last week. AoR date is 28 Dec

Do you think I've passed the 11.2 eligibility stage if they ask me to pay my rprf ?

Also, why are some people asked to submit RCMP and some aren't ? Initially I thought it's only for certain nationalities who's lived in Canada for more than 6 months.... But that's wrong because there are a few people who's lived here for ages and we're never asked for it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
mikek27 said:
Hey LegalFalcon,

I am a PNP inland applicant.

I was asked to pay my rprf fee along with a settlement plan last week. AoR date is 28 Dec

Do you think I've passed the 11.2 eligibility stage if they ask me to pay my rprf ?

Also, why are some people asked to submit RCMP and some aren't ? Initially I thought it's only for certain nationalities who's lived in Canada for more than 6 months.... But that's wrong because there are a few people who's lived here for ages and we're never asked for it
Most likely yes, you have passed A 11.2. However, the only determinative way is to see your GCMS notes.

Asking applicants for RCMP is an agent's discretion which would depend on how long an applicant has lived in Canada, under what visa he came, his current status, and other similar factors. No two applicants or applications can be said to be the same.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Legalfalcon,
I have a query here.

ECA report has my first name with a space in the middle (they took it from the transcript I believe). But everywhere else (including degree certificate) there is no space.
What Should I do, any suggestions, please...

First Name: Rameshbabu (All places including passport)
First Name: Ramesh Babu (ECA Report)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
baaboo2u said:
Hi Legalfalcon,
I have a query here.

ECA report has my first name with a space in the middle (they took it from the transcript I believe). But everywhere else (including degree certificate) there is no space.
What Should I do, any suggestions, please...

First Name: Rameshbabu (All places including passport)
First Name: Ramesh Babu (ECA Report)
Send an email to ECA evaluator and ask them to make the changes. They should fix the issue and you can explain that your name as it appears in the passport is "Rameshbabu," and not "Ramesh Babu." This would creat unnecessary issues for your in the processing of your application. They will make the changes.

No need to worry.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
Send an email to ECA evaluator and ask them to make the changes. They should fix the issue and you can explain that your name as it appears in the passport is "Rameshbabu," and not "Ramesh Babu." This would creat unnecessary issues for your in the processing of your application. They will make the changes.

No need to worry.
Thanks Legalfalcon!
Should I wait for the updated ECA report or can I go ahead and create profile? my crs is 409 and there is a chance of getting ITA in next two draws
bit confused.. :(