05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ppr20 said:
hi
LegalFalcon
My AOR is 11 Jan.2017, FSW outlland, LMIA 600 points and CRS is 950.
i got just email about schedule of interview on 26 April, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.Is this interview is scheduled because i have Job offer and lmia approved from outside CANADA, i am from india.please help
Interviews are usually conducted to verify certain detail from the application which the IRCC finds unconvincing, or too good to be true. Interviews are in no way conducted to reject. So please take that out of your mind. All you have to do is to prepare all your documents and be prepared to answer questions about your jobs, education etc. Which needs no preparation on your end as you have lived through it. It is not a job interview, but just a few questions to verify your details. There are threads on the forum where other applicants have given their experience. The ones I have known and worked with, say the interview was a mere formality, and everything went smooth. If you get too much into panic or stress now, you will hurt yourself trying to impress them. Just be you, and make sure what you say on your application is true and you know that.

All the best!

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
legalfalcon said:
The reason why IRCC asks you for your travel and prior history is to confirm where you were and ensure that you were not involved in anything that would be detrimental to Canada's security. A day her and there does not make a difference at all, especially when you are changing time zones. What you need to make sure is that you don't leave any specific travel detail, it does not have to be precise, but should cover all places you have been to.

I would not spend too much time on this, just go ahead and use either Canadian dates or Middle East dates, be consistent. If you are adding a day, do it for all, if not, then skip for all. As regards the address, if you have an address where you started, put it in, if you don't, give a reference where you lived. However, if you have lived in a country for over a month, you should have the exact address. In a scenario, you don't, you can give the location, name of the place and as much information and provide an explanation in the letter of explanation.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for your kind detailed reply.

+1

Many Thanks & Kind Regards
Nick

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have noticed that the IRCC proof of funds page has been updated.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

It is no longer mentioned that you need to provide average balance for 6 months. Last year, it was mentioned clearly that they need the 6 month average balance OR 6 months bank transactions statement.

My question now is, is it still a must to provide the 6 months bank statement OR the bank letter having the current balance will suffice ??

Please provide a reference IRCC link if you can, as I am trying to get this info and I couldn't find it.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
mdotk said:

It is no longer mentioned that you need to provide average balance for 6 months. Last year, it was mentioned clearly that they need the 6 month average balance OR 6 months bank transactions statement.

My question now is, is it still a must to provide the 6 months bank statement OR the bank letter having the current balance will suffice ??

Please provide a reference IRCC link if you can, as I am trying to get this info and I couldn't find it.

Thanks
The link you are referring to does not talk about the how the PoF needs to be shown, but merely the financial requirement that should be met. However, on the page where it is stated how to complete the application, IRCC states:

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

You can find this information here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

To my knowledge there has been no change to this procedure. You also need to understand that the reason why IRCC asks for 6 months balance is to ensure that an applicant has not borrowed money to meet the requirement and later gives it back. If an applicant can demonstrate that he has adequate funds available, then the 6 months average balance requirement is not necessary, but can be explained in the LoE.

Hope this helps!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
mdotk said:

Thanks
Its still a requirement, when you get ITA there it says clearly in the instructions.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
legalfalcon said:
Interviews are usually conducted to verify certain detail from the application which the IRCC finds unconvincing, or too good to be true. Interviews are in no way conducted to reject. So please take that out of your mind. All you have to do is to prepare all your documents and be prepared to answer questions about your jobs, education etc. Which needs no preparation on your end as you have lived through it. It is not a job interview, but just a few questions to verify your details. There are threads on the forum where other applicants have given their experience. The ones I have known and worked with, say the interview was a mere formality, and everything went smooth. If you get too much into panic or stress now, you will hurt yourself trying to impress them. Just be you, and make sure what you say on your application is true and you know that.

All the best!
Thanks for help and +1, your response is always very informative, i am curious why this interview as the new system is intact under express entry system, may the interview is due to LMIA while living in India, they did not give me much time for preparations i live in Amritsar punjab, i have to go to Delhi by bus. I will present all documents and job questions.any other help on interview, please guide me, and whether they give result after interview or they will inform in my online CIC account.
thanks sir again

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
@legalfalcon

Need help,
On login today My application status shows cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago. I dint received any message on email and CIC
App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

Can you advice me the next action that could i take.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Applicatoin cancel message

Regards
Techpacman

Leela1977

Apr 14, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well. i have a query for you. Your help is appreciated.

We got nominated under SNIP OID and received 1st AOR in March 2017 and for this process my husband is as Primary Applicant and in yesterday's draw i got ITA as Primary applicant, so i am planning to consider FSW route for PPR as its very fast than SNIP OID..

We did a mistake in "personal details form" we mentioned that i was Home maker from past 10 years instead of working from 2013 till date, Reason was i was not able to get reference letter and we are claiming any points for that.

Now as we got ITA with Primary applicant as me and if i proceed with FSW route would it will be impact the PPR process as there is a mismatch of information.

Even we are planning to withdraw 1 application.

Thanks,
Leela.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
techpacman said:
@legalfalcon

Need help,
On login today My application status shows cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago. I dint received any message on email and CIC
App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

Can you advice me the next action that could i take.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Applicatoin cancel message

Regards
Techpacman
This is quite strange. I have never come across this before. I believe this is a technical issue and you should immediately raise a CSE. If your application would have been rejected, there would have been a notification with a message as you received for your AoR.

Keep me posted and let me know what happens. I wish you the best!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Leela1977 said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well. i have a query for you. Your help is appreciated.

We got nominated under SNIP OID and received 1st AOR in March 2017 and for this process my husband is as Primary Applicant and in yesterday's draw i got ITA as Primary applicant, so i am planning to consider FSW route for PPR as its very fast than SNIP OID..

We did a mistake in "personal details form" we mentioned that i was Home maker from past 10 years instead of working from 2013 till date, Reason was i was not able to get reference letter and we are claiming any points for that.

Now as we got ITA with Primary applicant as me and if i proceed with FSW route would it will be impact the PPR process as there is a mismatch of information.

Even we are planning to withdraw 1 application.

Thanks,
Leela.
The information you submit in your preliminary form when you enter the pool should match your final form. However, if you are not claiming any points for it you don't have to declare it. If in your preliminary application you did not declare your job, don't do it now either and you will be good. However, if you do decide to declare your job, you will need to file a LoE and explain why you decided not to declare it. You can justify it by stating that you did not intend to get points for that and this is why you did not.

I hope this answers your question.

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
legalfalcon said:
This is quite strange. I have never come across this before. I believe this is a technical issue and you should immediately raise a CSE. If your application would have been rejected, there would have been a notification with a message as you received for your AoR.

More than 6 hours gone past , still have not received any message or email.
I have send ircc web request though. I dont know much about CSE, but i can search it.

Thankyou Again

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
legalfalcon said:

Adding to my previous reply , so i have already opened Case specific enquiry (CSE ) via ircc web form.
Dont know how soon they reply on it.

Thankyou

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi legalfalcon I have submitted my eAPR on June 13,2016 including my dependents and I am still waiting the
final decision.I am working in Canada but right now I am on vacation in my home country.I will be back to Canada on 27 th April.So my question is am I allowed to carry the passport of my dependents to Canada?
Is there any problem to any countries especially in Canada immigration ?
Thanks in Advance
Rabin

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hello LegalFalcon,

Do you know about the "PNP Secure Outstanding group" mentioned in the second pages GCMS notes? My GCMS notes say Medical, Criminality, Eligibility passed, Security and others are blank. It will 6 months for me on this 24th May since AOR.

Leela1977

Apr 14, 2017
legalfalcon said:
The information you submit in your preliminary form when you enter the pool should match your final form. However, if you are not claiming any points for it you don't have to declare it. If in your preliminary application you did not declare your job, don't do it now either and you will be good. However, if you do decide to declare your job, you will need to file a LoE and explain why you decided not to declare it. You can justify it by stating that you did not intend to get points for that and this is why you did not.

I hope this answers your question.
Thanks Legalfalcon... So CIC would not check our SNIP OID Application which we submitted and compare with EE Profile details.

Thanks,
Leela.