+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

ajaiverghese

Mar 27, 2017
hi Legalfalcon,

We have received out ITA after the 57th Draw and we have been collating our documents ever since. My Wife is the primary applicant, and we are having issues with her experience letters.The HR of the hospital that she has worked is refusing to include duties/roles and responsibilities in the experience letter.And the immediate managers that she worked under have all moved on to other hospitals.We do have an experience letter(we have asked for a new one as well)with designation tenure and salary mentioned and an appointment letter.I have read that not having detailed roles and responsibilities can be a reason for rejection of your application.
What is the best possible way forward.
Thanks
Ajai

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
baaboo2u said:
Thanks Legalfalcon!
Should I wait for the updated ECA report or can I go ahead and create profile? my crs is 409 and there is a chance of getting ITA in next two draws
bit confused.. :(
You can go ahead and create your profile. The ECA evaluation agency should not change your ECA number and you have enough time before your have to file your application post ITA.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ajaiverghese said:
hi Legalfalcon,

We have received out ITA after the 57th Draw and we have been collating our documents ever since. My Wife is the primary applicant, and we are having issues with her experience letters.The HR of the hospital that she has worked is refusing to include duties/roles and responsibilities in the experience letter.And the immediate managers that she worked under have all moved on to other hospitals.We do have an experience letter(we have asked for a new one as well)with designation tenure and salary mentioned and an appointment letter.I have read that not having detailed roles and responsibilities can be a reason for rejection of your application.
What is the best possible way forward.
Thanks
Ajai
IRCC mandates the following:<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp>

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

• The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which

• should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

• if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Without the job duties and responsibilities, the application will be rejected. You can get reference letters from previous supervisors, even if they have changed jobs and now work for another company, colleagues (who currently work with you), subordinates, and any other person, including clients. With the letter from the HR and the supplemented letters you will be able to fulfil the requirement. When you file the application make sure you add a Letter of Explanation stating that the HR refused to give a reference letter with job duties and responsibilities, and this is why you are adding supplemental documents to prove your work experience.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi Legalfalcon
Am june AOR
My meds were gonna expire on 5th may..So i was asked for re medicals.. I got those done on monday.. When would be my status updated for medicals.. Is it a positive sign in context of my process as there is no change in my file status since September

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I read this whole thread and would appreciate your insight / advice regarding my PCC situation.

First some dates:
Applied PCC from Afghanistan Embassy in Delhi on 30/Sept/2016,
ITA: 11/Jan/2017,
eAPR: 08/Feb/2017 with LOE of unavailability of Afghan PCC
Request for ADR: 14/March/2017 with 60 days to provide the PCC

On 15/March/2017, I went to Afghan embassy in Delhi and showed them the CIC letter and explained that if I dont get this PCC, my application with CIC could be rejected. After much argument, I received a letter confirming that I did apply for the PCC on 30/09/2016 and the emabassy has sent my fingerprints, etc to the relevant authorities in Afghanistan. They declined to comment on when (and if?) I would ever get a PCC and instead they want me to contact the Afghanistan Police authorities myself..and this is certainly not possible as I have no contact there.

Now, I am willing to prepare a detailed LOE of this situation and have some questions in this regard:

1) The 60 day period ends 13/May. Can I submit my LOE around 07/May? Yes, patience is not my virtue. Also, I don't see the point of waiting without any response from Embassy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc
You should inform IRCC of your inability at the earliest, instead of waiting until May 07.

2) What else could I do to bolster my case? I have sent emails to Ministry of Foreign affairs with no avail. I have also got a pdf document link on internet where US Govt is asking PCC from Iraq applicants but not from Afghanistan applicants.
All correspondence that you have done with the ministry, officials, etc should be included in your letter. It would not be an bad idea to contact the Indian Ministry of External Affairs for help. Also in your letter attach the correspondence that you had with the bureaucrat over Facebook, anklet IRCC know the state of affairs.

Also consider contacting UN permanent mission in Afghanistan, try reaching out to Afghanistan Embassy in Canada, US, UK, and other NATO countries and everywhere give them the FB correspondence.

2) What are the possible outcomes of my LOE submission? another extension does not appeal to me much.
Most likely, IRCC will give you another extension before they give you an exemption. your application will be delayed, but this is the nature of how things work.

Also, some people have advised me to contact the Ministry of Foreign affairs through Facebook and there is some guy who charges like USD 500 and gives PCC. Actually, I did contact him through a fake FB account (I dont use FB myself) and he responded within 5 minutes of my message. Imagine a bureaucrat in Afghanistan responds so fast outside of office hours. Can I include this corruption scenario in my LOE to show what kind of games are happening in this place.

thanks for your help
Hope this helps!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hi Legalfalcon
Am june AOR
My meds were gonna expire on 5th may..So i was asked for re medicals.. I got those done on monday.. When would be my status updated for medicals.. Is it a positive sign in context of my process as there is no change in my file status since September
Any progress is a good sign. Your medicals should be updated within 2-3 weeks. Have your ordered GCMS notes? That is the only way to find out what is happening.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
legalfalcon said:
Any progress is a good sign. Your medicals should be updated within 2-3 weeks. Have your ordered GCMS notes? That is the only way to find out what is happening.
Its been only a week since i went for medicals.. yeah i have ordered those a month..
I have been calling CIC since december.. they said everything else is complete except the security check.. i

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
legalfalcon said:
Most likely yes, you have passed A 11.2. However, the only determinative way is to see your GCMS notes.

Asking applicants for RCMP is an agent's discretion which would depend on how long an applicant has lived in Canada, under what visa he came, his current status, and other similar factors. No two applicants or applications can be said to be the same.
Thanks bro.
Yeah I'm waiting for my 2nd GCMS Notes that I requested on the same date as my settlement and rprf request.

Yesterday I received the notes from a request from mid March.

Everything is basically not started at that time, but there's a correspondence section regarding Schedule 4 which says "cancelled" ...So does this mean that they were going to ask me to fill it out but instead opted for the settlement plan instead ?

QWER753

Sep 7, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon

Sorry to bother you again but I'm wondering if you could share some tips for my below doubts?

- Can I ask the best way to transfer fund to Canada? I'm wondering if I can open a bank account once I'm in Canada but I now feel that's not a choice as I would need to close my current bank account before I move.

- I'm thinking to ship some of my belongs to Canada but not sure if that's a good choice given I don't have an permanent address...

- Do you mind share some of your experience in terms of employment in Montreal? I heard the possibility finding a job for a non-french speaker is minimal.

Thanks for your help in advance !

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Hi Legalfalcon

Me and family acquired PR in Dec 2016. Unfortunately, my wife has to abandon her PR in order to accept a scholarship from our home country. Questions I have i hope you can help me with:

1) Would she face any issues applying and getting a visitor visa after she abandon her PR card?
2) Can she apply for a work permit through me?
3) What is the best course of action for her to legally stay in Canada?

Thanks so much!

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Standing at 407 CRS.

My IELTS will expire on October 8, 2017.

Any favorable chance to get the invite within next 15 days so that I can submit all the documents within time before IELTS expire so that the score can get blocked.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have received PPR, and submitted my passport 4 days ago and not got that back yet. Just wanted to know if anything still could go wrong at this stage ?
legalfalcon said:
No, at this stage your application has already been approved and nothing can go wrong. Some times things do get a little delayed, but if you do not hear back, send an email at the id mentioned in your PPR email and enquire about your passport. When I sent my passport, I did not hear back for 25 days. When I enquired, I was informed that the return envelope was not adequately stamped for being shipped to US. I immediately sent a reply stating that I had used a Canada to US envelope, specifically used for shipping from Canada to US. The agent realized his mistake and shipped the PP the same day. So such good ups do happen. Nothing to worry.
Thank you. 25 days in your case to get back the PP :eek: cant believe that. Apparently I did not get PPR through email, however through the myCIC account. My VO is NDVO, and I do not have any emailID/contact number at all on the PPR letter. Is there any way that I could contact them ?

Thank you,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
QWER753 said:
Hi Legalfalcon

Sorry to bother you again but I'm wondering if you could share some tips for my below doubts?

- Can I ask the best way to transfer fund to Canada? I'm wondering if I can open a bank account once I'm in Canada but I now feel that's not a choice as I would need to close my current bank account before I move.
It will depend on how much you are wanting to transfer. If you want to bring less than 10K, you can get certified checks, or traveller's check (the 10K limit is for all cash + financial instruments you are carrying). This is one of the best ways as as soon as you land and open your account, you will gave funds for you to use. Otherwise you can land, open a bank account and then wire transfer your funds from your home country.

- I'm thinking to ship some of my belongs to Canada but not sure if that's a good choice given I don't have an permanent address...
This will be tricky situation since you don't have an address. However, depending on how much stuff you are shipping, you can ask shipping services to hold that for you at there location from where you can later pick it up. They may charge you if your stuff needs to much place to store. Alternatively, you can ask someone in Canada, whom you know to ship it to their address.

- Do you mind share some of your experience in terms of employment in Montreal? I heard the possibility finding a job for a non-french speaker is minimal.

There is definitely an issue for employment for non-french speakers. However, it does depend on which industry you are in. For IT and other similar industries, French is not an issue.

Thanks for your help in advance !

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
naseryas said:
Hi Legalfalcon

Me and family acquired PR in Dec 2016. Unfortunately, my wife has to abandon her PR in order to accept a scholarship from our home country. Questions I have i hope you can help me with:

1) Would she face any issues applying and getting a visitor visa after she abandon her PR card?
2) Can she apply for a work permit through me?
3) What is the best course of action for her to legally stay in Canada?

Thanks so much!
I am not sure who someone would have to abandon their PR for a scholarship? As soon as your abandon your PR status, you are like any other person and your visitor's visa will be scrutinized based on your likelihood of returning, i.e. ties to your home country. I am not sure if you are a PR too, if you are and your wife applies for a visitor's visa after abandoning her PR, her chances of getting it are slim because of the fact that her family is in Canada and her chances of overstaying are more.

Can she apply for a work permit through me - What is your status? Are you a PR, BOWP. Without knowing that I can't answer.

Getting a PR is a privilege and why would someone abandon it for a scholarship, I wonder. If you are getting a scholarship to study in Canada, as a PR you are eligible for most scholarship that are open to Canadian citizens. I have no idea about your intentions behind it and why you are think about it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
karenn1617 said:
Standing at 407 CRS.

My IELTS will expire on October 8, 2017.

Any favorable chance to get the invite within next 15 days so that I can submit all the documents within time before IELTS expire so that the score can get blocked.
IRCC does not have any consistent dates on when it sends out ITAs. I cannot make a prediction for when the next round of ITS will be issued and if the score will go down to 407. You will have to wait and watch.