+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Dear Legal Falcon,
I need your opinion. It's now 16 months of my PR application. I received my GCMS Notes 3 days ago as below.

Updated date: 22 Jan 2024
Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
Secondary office: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (By the way this is my current country of residence)
Application status: OPEN
Application status reason: In progress

Assessments
Eligibility: passed.
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

Page 2, indicate S 15(1) in top right corner.

Note1,2,3 are Blank and Note 1 was last updated on 2 Nov 2023 and indicated label as " Adm". Note 4 (04 Oct 2023) indicates that eligibility, admissibility requirements are met and Refer for stage 2 processing.

Security 1 and 3 are blank while 2 also blank with name and UCI number only.

My current timeline
SINP NON EE Outland
AR: 23 Nov 2022
AOR and BIL: 1 March 2023
MR: 9 September 2023
ADR: 12 September 2023 (Fresh PCC and schedule A for me and spouse, travel history, generic application form, Additional family form, bank statement POF)
Medical passed: 21 September 2023
ADR Submitted: 27 September 2023
PAL: 5 Oct 2023

In tracker my BG was updated as "In progress" on 10 OCT 2023 while for my wife it is shown as completed on same date.

I need your valuable feedback and also other group members.

Chiffa

Mar 4, 2024
Hello Legal Falcon,

Thank you so much for your assistance. I would like to know your opinion on that.

I received notes on the 15th of March and noticed that eligibility was set to Failed. On the tracker, eligibility stage has been completed since January 16th and it was the last update we got.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Failed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

However, the case is still in progress. Does it mean the case will be rejected? We only received ADR for PoF and passport copy on the 10th of January. Do you think I can do something? I called IRCC, an agent suggested raising a webform, and she confirmed that the case is still ongoing but couldn't say a reason why eligibility failed.

The latest updates on notes are from the 15th of January. My spouse had a tourist visa refusal, so that's why there's a stat question.

PA, Common-law. Stat of Dec CL on file. Proof of co-habitation on file EDOC No concerns
No dependent child declared. No concerns
PA: Passport () valid for at least 6 months. Issuing country: Russia No concerns
CL: Passport () valid for at least 6 months. Issuing country: Russia No concerns
Fees: Paid

GCMS/FOSS & CONCERN RAISED
Integrated search:
No adverse information
File transferred to DN for review - stat questions
PA resided in Quebec but willing to move. Please refer for EDOC for more details

STATUS UN CANADA
PA: In Status
DEPS: Overseas

ELIGIBILITY DECISION
• Arranged Employment. Verified. EDOC 653991859. No concerns.
• One year of full time work experience over the ten years prior to submitting the application achieved under NOC 52120 while working for:
- Gearbox Studio Quebec. (EDOC ). From 2021-04-05 to 2023-03-06. No concerns.
• Education: Bachelor in Applied Mathematics and Informatics at the National Research Nuclear University, 2016, Russia (EDOC ) No concerns
SP Education: Verified. No concerns
• SP Work Experience: Verified. No concerns
• Funds: Family of 2- 21205.36 CAD (EDOC ). No Concerns

Based on PA's education credentials and employment documents provided, I am satisfied on a balance of probabilities that the PA performed the lead statement and main duties associated with NOC 52120.

CRS points: 512
Minimum points at ITA: 496

A11.2 & SELECTION: Passed

ADMISSIBILITY

1. Biometric fingerprints, on file. (x2)
2. Medical (x2), passed.
3. PA Police certificate (Russia + 2023-07-04) / (Belgium + 2023-08-23)
SP Police certificate (Russia + 2023-07-17) / (Georgia + 2023-09-01)

RECOMMENDATION: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination:
***REVIEW REQUIRED***

Last edited:

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Hello @legalfalcon

I am an inland CEC applicant for PR (AOR 20th November). I just received an additional document request (and I have 30 days to answer, it is not a procedural fairness letter) that states " It appears that you were subject to a previous enforcement action from USA. Please provide an explanation and any documents relating to this encounter." The only thing I can think of is my flagpoling a year ago and in my application to the question "have you ever been denied entry" I answered yes and then in the details I wrote" administrative refusal to entry to United States on xxx date, for flagpole purposes to obtain my current Canadian work permit"
The only document I have from the US is the one I was given on that date, on it it is written "The alien below has been refused admission to US" and below there is my name and date of birth. I was very clear that I was flagpoling on that date.
The document is the I-160A (and some people say on other forums it counts as a withdraw of application for admission but it is clearly written on it, refused admission) - it is the same document as this:
I am not sure what to do ? Just explain again I flagpole and got an administrative refusal ? When I asked the US agent if it would cause problem in the future she said no, it is just administrative. She did take my fingerprints and photo but I read that other who flagpoled also got that done.
What did you end up providing the officer and did he accept without issue?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi @legalfalcon
Hope you are doing well.
Need your advice.
i am in alberta since a year and have to take divorce. My ex spouse is in India. We both are PR.
what is the process of divorce in canada?
Do i have to go to india to get divorced or i can do it from here (canada)?
Help appreciated.
thanks.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon,
My COPR details are updated on the tracker.My Tracker showed an update on 13 March of sending a letter which requires my action.I am hopeful that it is my PPR.
But on my GC key account message inbox there is no such mention about any request.Till date I have not received any such request.
Is the tracker linked to GC key account or it works separately.I mean where does the info reflects first ,on the GC key or on the tracker.

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hello @legalfalcon,
Hope you are doing great. I have been pr of Canada for more than 4 years and now I have decided to apply for Citizenship. I am applying for citizenship myself but had my Permanent Residency applied by an agent. When I got my copr at that time, I noticed my eye colour was incorrect and agent did not ask me this information I believed they assumed my eye colour black but indeed it is brown. I did not apply for a correct at that time as I read on multiple forms that Ircc just rejects such corrections and length procees. My question is now in the citizenship application it asks me for eye colour. What should I put in there? Should I put in incorrect eye colour which is on my pr card or should I put in the correct eye colour which is brown for me and if I do so. Will it conflict any information causing misrepresentation or any issues with the file. Please advise me with the best option. Really appreciate your help!
Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,
Hope you are doing great. I have been pr of Canada for more than 4 years and now I have decided to apply for Citizenship. I am applying for citizenship myself but had my Permanent Residency applied by an agent. When I got my copr at that time, I noticed my eye colour was incorrect and agent did not ask me this information I believed they assumed my eye colour black but indeed it is brown. I did not apply for a correct at that time as I read on multiple forms that Ircc just rejects such corrections and length procees. My question is now in the citizenship application it asks me for eye colour. What should I put in there? Should I put in incorrect eye colour which is on my pr card or should I put in the correct eye colour which is brown for me and if I do so. Will it conflict any information causing misrepresentation or any issues with the file. Please advise me with the best option. Really appreciate your help!
Thank you!
When you apply for the citizenship application, enter what is correct. If your agent did not enter the eye colour correctly when your PR application was filed, it wouldn't have any issues even if you entered a different eye colour now. You can always include a LoE to be on the safer side.

Always stick to the correct information.

Reactions: puneet kanda

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Hope you are doing well.
Need your advice.
i am in alberta since a year and have to take divorce. My ex spouse is in India. We both are PR.
what is the process of divorce in canada?
Do i have to go to india to get divorced or i can do it from here (canada)?
Help appreciated.
thanks.
Your question is not as simple. It will depend on where your matrimonial assets are and when you both reside. Also, each province has different matrimonial laws. Also, factors such as if it's an uncontested or a contested, whether you have kids and where they are residing, will be a factors that will determine if you can initiate a divorce in Canada.

For some basic info, see https://www.alberta.ca/get-a-divorce

Mar 26, 2024
@legalfalcon
I am submitting my profile under CEC class and I am a Canadian degree holder (Full Time degree and my institution has a valid DLI).
Although I have a full time Canadian degree, I am not getting the points as per the category for my express entry profile.

On my Express Entry Application Home Page/Landing Page, under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) -> Other Category -> CRS - Canadian Education sub category, I am getting 0 points.

Owing to a technical issue on the CanadaVisa.com website, I am unable to attach a snapshot displaying this issue. Kindly help me at the earliest, as due to this issue, I may lose the chance of an ITA for no fault of mine.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
@legalfalcon
I am submitting my profile under CEC class and I am a Canadian degree holder (Full Time degree and my institution has a valid DLI).
Although I have a full time Canadian degree, I am not getting the points as per the category for my express entry profile.

On my Express Entry Application Home Page/Landing Page, under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) -> Other Category -> CRS - Canadian Education sub category, I am getting 0 points.

Owing to a technical issue on the CanadaVisa.com website, I am unable to attach a snapshot displaying this issue. Kindly help me at the earliest, as due to this issue, I may lose the chance of an ITA for no fault of mine.
You probably filled something incorrectly. Even if you cannot attach a screenshot you can tell us which options you are selecting for education.

dskh

Jan 11, 2023
Hello

@legalfalcon
@Raptor33

Recently I have got an ITA in french draw and about to submit my file but I have one dilemma I have been working in UAE for past 4 years ad a teacher in UAE Govt Schools under UAE's Government.

Uae government has their portal for employees from which we can issue our official Work experience letters and salary certificate etc but they don't mention roles and responsibilities and work hours but the letters posses QR codes which are verifiable on UAE Govt Website.

My working hours are 37 hours per week and my roles and responsibilities matches with secondary school teacher NOC.

They also have Job card document which is generic for all employees in which they mention roles and responsibilities of a teacher it is generic it doesn't have my name.

My fellow colleague can write me a supporting letter mentioning my job roles and responsibilities and working hours as well and On our UAE ID card Employer name and Designation is also written so what should I do in this regard?

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Dear Legal Falcon,
I need your opinion. It's now 16 months of my PR application. I received my GCMS Notes 3 days ago as below.

Updated date: 22 Jan 2024
Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
Secondary office: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (By the way this is my current country of residence)
Application status: OPEN
Application status reason: In progress

Assessments
Eligibility: passed.
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

Page 2, indicate S 15(1) in top right corner.

Note1,2,3 are Blank and Note 1 was last updated on 2 Nov 2023 and indicated label as " Adm". Note 4 (04 Oct 2023) indicates that eligibility, admissibility requirements are met and Refer for stage 2 processing.

Security 1 and 3 are blank while 2 also blank with name and UCI number only.

My current timeline
SINP NON EE Outland
AR: 23 Nov 2022
AOR and BIL: 1 March 2023
MR: 9 September 2023
ADR: 12 September 2023 (Fresh PCC and schedule A for me and spouse, travel history, generic application form, Additional family form, bank statement POF)
Medical passed: 21 September 2023
ADR Submitted: 27 September 2023
PAL: 5 Oct 2023

In tracker my BG was updated as "In progress" on 10 OCT 2023 while for my wife it is shown as completed on same date.

I need your valuable feedback and also other group members.
Hello @legalfalcon
Could you please respond.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I'm FSW Outland November AOR and I just got a job offer. What are my options here? Do I have the right to apply to for a work permit? should I wait until I get my PR and land? I know that this job offer will not have an effect on my application (since I'm post ITA) but I was more concerned about if I apply for a Work permit wouldn't that be considered as misrepresentation? or If I move to Canada my office will consider me inland and thus treat differently my PR application?
Thanks!

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
I'm FSW Outland November AOR and I just got a job offer. What are my options here? Do I have the right to apply to for a work permit? should I wait until I get my PR and land? I know that this job offer will not have an effect on my application (since I'm post ITA) but I was more concerned about if I apply for a Work permit wouldn't that be considered as misrepresentation? or If I move to Canada my office will consider me inland and thus treat differently my PR application?
Thanks!
I am in a similar situation. PNP January AOR. My current employer is willing to apply for an ICT Work Permit for me. Since my job duties are a mix of NOC 21221 and 21222, I had used 21221 in my PNP EOI and received the nomination based on that. My employer (a big IT Services firm) is using NOC 21222 to apply for the ICT. I have discussed with them, but they are not going to change the NOC 21221. I am worried that if I go ahead with the ICT application, having different NOC codes, could lead to some issues. Should I just drop the plans for ICT and just wait it out till I get a decision on my PR?

Thanks,
TFR