+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hello @legalfalcon
I saw on my GCMS notes this thing and I just wanted to know your opinion about it

A39/A41
A39/A41: 1
Created Date: 2024/02/28
Updated Date: 2024/02/28
Type: Non-compliance

I've seen in previous responses that A39/A41 are regulars checks on application files. but what does Non-Compliance mean?
it's an FSW outland application. Everything is marked as completed except security is not yet started.

Thanks

GraceHamee

Feb 25, 2024
Please urgently need your input on this
Can I use property evaluation certificate (house) as part of Proof of funds. The value is stated on the certificate

Thanks

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon,
My COPR details are updated on the tracker on 11 March 2024.Till date i.e. 11 April 2024 I have not received PPR.

My GC key shows “that we are processing your case and we will let you know once final decision is made.”

Since COPR documents details are there on tracker,does it mean that my PR is approved or I still have to worry .

I want to know that is this delay normal ? Is there any way to expedite the process.

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please help to understand what the following from gcms notes stands for?
PIU TR to PR list from September 12

It’s EE BC PNP application.
Hi! I just received my GCMS notes and it says the same thing as yours. Under the medical reassessment, it says “PIU tr to pr list from February 3, 2024.”I haven’t received any adr or anything. What happened with your case? Did you get portal 1? How did things work out for you? I am worried now.

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please help to understand what the following from gcms notes stands for?
PIU TR to PR list from September 12

It’s EE BC PNP application.
I also recently received GCMS notes and it says the same thing under medical reassessment. PIU TR to PR list from February 2024. What’s the update with your case? Any news?

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I need guidance about how to carry funds to Canada. It is stated that if you are carrying 10k or above then you have to declare it in Canada and have to sign the declaration form. My question is my parents will be traveling with me and they will be carrying 5k and I will be carrying another 5k the rest of the POF if asked will be in my Pakistani bank and I will have recent bank statements as it agent asked.
Is this approach good and can at the airport I have to tell the agent that I am carrying 5k or 10k?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon,
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Can you guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is taken by an agent yesterday on 15 April.
Thanks in advance.

nv95

Nov 7, 2023
@legalfalcon Please give me some advice/suggestions as to what I can do. Please.

Recently I have been anxious because of this mistake I made on my initial Study Permit application. The story is:

I turned 18 in Jan 2014. In Jun 2018, I made my first study permit application from outside Canada for my master's program that was starting in Sept 2018.

From Jan 2014 - Jun 2018, I have only studied as a high school student and an undergraduate student (my undergrad program lasted from Aug 2014 to Jul 2018). Indeed, I have had some part-time jobs during my studies in this period, but my main activity had always remained "studying" as of the date I made this study permit application. I have not held any formal full-time jobs prior to my application.

As part of my study permit application, there were only 3 spaces under the Employment section (in IMM1294) for you to fill out your employment history. Since I didn't know we had to attach additional sheets of paper when there's not enough space, I only filled out the 3 most important part-time jobs that I had in this section, while there were actually 4 or 5. Of those I left out, one I only worked for a few days; and the other one is self-employment as tutor. What would have been reflected on my application is that I had only been studying as my main activity - no full-time formal jobs, no gaps.

It was not my intention to hide the rest of the part-time jobs I had taken in my initial study permit application. I just didn't know I could / had to attach extra sheets. After I finished my studies in Canada in 2020, I applied for my PGWP. For my PGWP application, I DID attach a full employment history declaring all part-time jobs I have taken. There are no gaps since I was 18 as my main activity has always remained "studying". I have no formal full-time work experience at all. My PGWP was indeed approved.

So here you can see that there are previously undeclared employments being declared in my PGWP application. Now the question comes:

When I apply for PR through Quebec Selected Worker stream, I ought to declare all work history since 18 or over the past 10 years. In my case, will there be problems if I supply my full employment history now (as I did for my PGWP), with some part-time jobs taken during my studies being undeclared in my initial study application?

I am feeling very anxious now as I am afraid of being accused of misrepresentation.

Thank you so much. :)

nv95

Nov 7, 2023
Hello friend, is there any update on this. I am also in the same situation but I am not using it to claim any crs points. Did you face a hurdle in the PR process. Thanks.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon,
I received outdated PPR dated 13 March 2024 on my email today on 17 April 2024.It has already exceeded its 30 days window.I sent an email to the authorities at the email id given in my PPR to reissue a new PPR to me.
1. Please guide if I took the right step or something else could have been done.
2. Also how much time they take to respond such direct emails.
3. Do I have to worry about rejection or closing of my case at this point??
Please respond.

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Hello Legalfalcon,
I received outdated PPR dated 13 March 2024 on my email today on 17 April 2024.It has already exceeded its 30 days window.I sent an email to the authorities at the email id given in my PPR to reissue a new PPR to me.
1. Please guide if I took the right step or something else could have been done.
Please respond.
Better to call the customer care and let them know about this (if you haven't already), so that they can put a note on your file, just in case.

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
@legalfalcon .... Its so good to see you still helping the confused and anxious applicants like me!
I have been following Sir for almost 5-6 years now and have witnessed him helped infinite number of applicants with their applications. If it wasn't for you sir, I would not have got my permanent residency too.
God bless you sir!

I have a query regarding Supervisa.

- I live in BC and my sibling lives in Ontario.
We want to bring our parents to Canada on Supervisa.
They will live with me for most of their stay and would only visit him for short duration. So if my sibling hosts them, then will it be a misrepresentation?

- For a co-signer (spouse), apart from the invitation letter, do they have to sign anywhere else (like a form or something)?

- Does the invitation letter or any other document needs to be notarized?
My parents are in Delhi, India.

Look forward to your advise.
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon,
Please respond.

Usually it would not matter and you can send the passport.

However, if you have sent an email (also send a webform if not done), you will have to just wait.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon .... Its so good to see you still helping the confused and anxious applicants like me!
I have been following Sir for almost 5-6 years now and have witnessed him helped infinite number of applicants with their applications. If it wasn't for you sir, I would not have got my permanent residency too.
God bless you sir!

I have a query regarding Supervisa.

- I live in BC and my sibling lives in Ontario.
We want to bring our parents to Canada on Supervisa.
They will live with me for most of their stay and would only visit him for short duration. So if my sibling hosts them, then will it be a misrepresentation?

- For a co-signer (spouse), apart from the invitation letter, do they have to sign anywhere else (like a form or something)?

- Does the invitation letter or any other document needs to be notarized?
My parents are in Delhi, India.

Look forward to your advise.
Thank you
1. It does not matter. In the application, you will have to provide the names of all relatives who invited and their letters of invitation and documents. It does not matter where your parents live. All that matters is that the sponsoring child meets the requirements.
2. You only need a co-signer if you do not meet the income requirement. If you have a spouse co-signer they will have to sign the letter of invitation and you can then use their income towards the income requirement.
3. No notarization is required for any document.

Reactions: Canmah