Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't get confused. Check the instructions in the e-APR.

Link --> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

Use the above photo specifications for e-APR.
Thanks Raj, so which one to use for Visa stamping after PPR. Size 50x70mm is for permanent resident card but at the time of visa stamping we are not applying for Permanent resident card that would come when we are in canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
Thanks Raj, so which one to use for Visa stamping after PPR. Size 50x70mm is for permanent resident card but at the time of visa stamping we are not applying for Permanent resident card that would come when we are in canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp
For e-APR, use this -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5748700#msg5748700

For post PPR photos, use this -->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just finished clearing my forum inbox. Keep 'em coming and mail your questions to asivadanac@gmail.com for faster response.

Keep the spirit alive! CRS dropping below 450 in the not so distant future! 8)

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Request guidance pl.

I have posted this several time on various thread but didn't get satisfactory response.

I have sufficient funds in my salary bank account. However, my salary statement shows my home loan and car loan (taken from the company). Is this an issue.

Thanks in advance!

ioorabh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Hello All ,

Thankyou for the all support. I was called for Passport sumission last week for express entry and I have COPR with me now. The visa says I can land there by April 2017.

i had a few queries . Please let me know if you can answer the same -

1. The COPR document says destination city as Vancouver . Do I specifically need to land to Vancouver to complete the PR process? I am looking for a job , what if it is in Toronto? Can anyone confirm?

2. Also Can I Work in Montreal with the same? As in I am outside Canada as of today. If I get the job in MOntreal..Can I travel to directly to MOntreal to complete the process or do I need to land somewhere else?

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
I received LOA yesterday i.e. on 14-Feb-2017. I have two questions as below:

1. The NOC I selected closed to my occupation and experience in my MPNP Application is 2173 (i.e. Software Designer). But, in LOA it is mentioned as 2172 (i.e. Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Despite both these NOC are different, what should I mention as Intended Occupation while filling the Generic Application Form [IMM 0008]?

2. My wife is 2 months pregnant. Where and How should I inform about it?

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, OINP normally prints the primary NOC you mention on your application. Your primary NOC was 0601?
Yes, primary NOC was 0601. Present update: I got the updated Nomination certificate after about 45-50 days, exchanging quite a few emails with them. It was an error from their side.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Good to know that OINP rectified the mistake , did they issue a fresh nom certificate with 0601?

Teelurv

Jan 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Need your opinions on the following;

1) I worked at my previous place of work from jan 6th to nov 21st, 2014. Then started my current work dec 1st, 2014. However, I got ita on the 4th of jan, 2017.
Would like to know if it would still be counted as 3years all together as I can clearly see its short by a week and a few days? Hope I won't be rejected?

2) at my previous place of work, I was paid in cash (a small amount each month). I have no payslip or tax evidence either. However, my offer letter states I would be paid in cash. Would this do? Is there anything I can ask from the accountant to support my claim?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
evoboy2016 said:
I have applied to CIC for paper based stream in September ( by way of NS nomination ). I havent got any response from them, nor any AOR email nor any UCI number.

I have now received ITA thru express entry for ONTARIO and I am planning to withdraw my NS application. In the EE profile, it asks whether I have applied to CIC in the past. Shud i mention as NO or YES?
I mentioned that I did not apply, since I hadnt received the AOR for the paper based application. They cancelled my paper based Nova Scotia application and accepted my Express entry based Ontario Nomination. Got my PPR this week :D

navinabhaite

Feb 20, 2017
Hello md321
I came acroos ur post since m also in same profession and looking to kigrate to canada in express entry.
I have a request can u share the format of the company letter u got from ur employer stating ur experience onboard for the time u served from company where u were only paid for ur services while onboard and not while u were at home.
I am also working for a company since 2011 and m paid only for time spent onboard amd not while m at home. Although my salary slip does mention leave wages column

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hello Asivad,

I have been calling CIC today and I was told that they require new photos.Comment for Photo request has been marked yesterday against my file.

I haven't yet received the paper mail request from them but the agent sent me the sample email for photo request that refers to the photo spec and IMM 5455 form.

Should i take the photos and send it along with the copy of this mail and filled IMM 5455 form and copy of COPR ??

Also 5455 form contains Client ID field with the note "For official use only". There is no other field for client or file ID in the form.
Anybody filled in that field? Otherwise how CIC would identify that the photos correspond to my application.

Please suggest

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Sorry Asivad and other seniors, if you have seen this message posted a second time. Please help decide if my case has been rejected.

I submitted my eAPR on Feb 28, 2017, and on Mar 6 I found a page of my audit report was missing to upload, so I sent a CSE form and added back the missing page. Actually as the page was neither in English or French, and the whole report had been translated into English in full and notarised, if I didn't add it back, it wouldn't cause trouble in reading the audit report in English.

On Mar 16, I got an email as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

We invite you to submit a new profile if you wish to return to the pool of candidates.

We would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Then I checked my online profile status as of now, which read:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder what it is going on and what I can do. Please help.