+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
sush80 said:
Hello Asivad Anac,
After a long wait for Ontario nomination, I was nominated and received ITA in the recent draw. Meanwhile, my current employer offered me a deputation to Germany for a year or so, and I am in the process of applying Work permit for Germany( also I cant deny the offer now), at the same time I don't want to loose my Canadian PR opportunity. Is it possible that I submit my application along with my medicals done here in India, and after 3 months when I will move to Germany, I update CIC and request them to change my VO. Does this affect my application processing. Also holding work permit of any other country affect my PR application.
Also , I was then planning to do a short landing in Canada afterwards and return back to Germany. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.
I don't think CIC cares about where you are outside Canada during the application period. You can update them with your new address. However, it is best to have a relatively stable mailing address. They will very likely send you correspondence through e-mails anyway, until the time when they confirm the success of your immigration. They will ask you for a bit more information (I forgot what they asked me; it is probably about updated photos within a month), and send you 'Confirmation of Permanant Residence' later. Therefore, a more stable mailing address should be good.

I do not know much landing for a short period and then leave. I am actually doing it though...

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Hi Asivad,

My Background Check Status turned to In Progress from NN>NS>NN on Dec 16 and on Dec 19, I got this RPRF letter from London Visa Office.

I am including the text of this letter here;

Dear Rafzy:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required by 26 December, 2016.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

I want to ask that what do they mean by Class Eligible as mentioned in para.1 ?

Thanks
You applies for FSW and found eligible for FSW

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
I am a candidate in the pool of express entry. I have added capital assets (apartment) to proof of funds thus indicated 80,000 CAD on EE prof. (Apartment valued at 55,000 CAD) and I just knew that I shouldn’t add my assets value to the POF.

I just received my ITA, but I only have $25,000 in 6 month bank statements, more than minimum requirement:

1) Should I just change the amount to $25,000 in E-APR? Would I risk misinterpretation/rejection due to this mismatch between EE and E-APR? Is this something have seen done before? Should I submit letter of explanation?

2) I can sell my apartment, however it may raise concerns due to the sudden deposit. So if I end up doing this would a previous ownership and property transfer be acceptable to explain sudden deposit? Would this be a safer option?

3) Should I just decline the ITA and amend the profile? I am at 476 points and I waited so long for this.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
DIbraheem said:
I am a candidate in the pool of express entry. I have added capital assets (apartment) to proof of funds thus indicated 80,000 CAD on EE prof. (Apartment valued at 55,000 CAD) and I just knew that I shouldn’t add my assets value to the POF.

I just received my ITA, but I only have $25,000 in 6 month bank statements, more than minimum requirement:

1) Should I just change the amount to $25,000 in E-APR? Would I risk misinterpretation/rejection due to this mismatch between EE and E-APR? Is this something have seen done before? Should I submit letter of explanation? A: You can do that. It'd be absolutely ok.

2) I can sell my apartment, however it may raise concerns due to the sudden deposit. So if I end up doing this would a previous ownership and property transfer be acceptable to explain sudden deposit? Would this be a safer option?

3) Should I just decline the ITA and amend the profile? I am at 476 points and I waited so long for this.

TakhminaB

Dec 23, 2016
Hello dear friends! hope someone can help me..

My husband's LMIA (not dual intend but to support our PR) has been approved today. NOC 0124 gives us 50 points instead of 600 we were dreaming out. Now the total maximum he gets is 405 incl his European MBA and IELTS 7... The employer is in Alberta and we were planning to arrive in Aug-Sep next year but am I right that we probably have no chances with such a low score?

:( :( :( :( :(

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Can you please verify my understanding of the EE application process (FSW APPLICANT) ?

1. E-APR SUBMISSION
2. AOR generation & receiving
3. APPLICATION COMPLETNESS CHECK (R10) @ CIO ottawa.
4. A11.2 checks @ CIO Ottawa.
5. App Eligibility Check under specific program (For me, FSW) @ CIO ottawa.
6. File transfer to Local Visa Office (LVO).
7. App Eligibility re-verification at LVO.
8. RPRF Submission Request (If not paid at app submission).
9. Admissibility checks (Security, Criminality and/or Medicals).
10. Passport Request Email.
11. COPR+PR Visa Stamping.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

I wish you and your family happy Xmas and new Year.

I have a question to ask from you.

I received ITA last month and we are going to submit our application soon. We have all the documents finally.

My employer in Canada will be moving to new address around February. We want to submit our application ASAP and we will submit it by end of this month.

How we should approach this situation? Is there any way we can update employer address once they move to new location after submission of our application? or Shall we take a letter from employer confirming that they will be moving to new address. Problem is that even employer does not have finalized date yet about the move. It is only tentative around February. Thanks for your help in advance. Regards
Raise a CSE post application once they move.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I received my ITA today and I am filling the forms.

Could u pls help with the following questions? Thanks!

1. I turned 18 in 2007 in my final year at high school. Should I include my high school in the personal history and address history?

Everything starting from when you turned 18. In Address history, mention just 1 permanent address for the entirety of your stay in 1 country.

2. I would usually go back to my hometown for summer and winter vacations during high school and universities. Should I write home address during this period or should I just write school address? How about the summer vacation after high school graduation and BA graduation?

In Address history, mention just 1 permanent address for the entirety of your stay in 1 country.

3. For travel history, should I write overlapping days? For example, I travelled from UK to Ireland on May 1st both as visitor. Should I write xx to April 30th in UK and May 1st to xx in Ireland, or should I write xx to May 1st in UK and May 1st to xx in Ireland.

Check what the system allows you to do and follow accordingly.

4. I chose Toronto as the intended city of residence. Does that mean that I can only land in Toronto? Can I land to Montreal or Ottawa? Can I move to Montreal or Ottawa later?

Land anywhere except Quebec. As PR, you are free to live and work anywhere in Canada.

5. The reference letter I got stated that I was intern translator during October 2012~March 2014 and assistant translator from April 2014 till now. What should I input in the Job Title sector for my work experience? The job duties of both match NOC 5125.

For the period Oct'12 till Mar '14, use 'intern translator' as job title. Create another line item for Apr '14 till date with title as 'assistant translator'. Thi is because, in your case, the hours of work are different in those periods.

6. I got my MA in March, but Uni allowed us to stay in dorm till June, when I found and moved to an apartment. So my education history would be September 2011~March 2014, buy my address history associated with Uni would be September 2011~June 2014. Do I need to write a LOE for this?

Not required. Assuming you had a permanent address in that country, your address history can simply be your permanent address (even if it was in another province/state) instead of providing separate line items for university address and apartment address.

Thanks a lot for ur help!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sush80 said:
Hello Asivad Anac,
Is it possible that I submit my application along with my medicals done here in India, and after 3 months when I will move to Germany, I update CIC and request them to change my VO.

Entirely possible.

Does this affect my application processing. No.

Also holding work permit of any other country affect my PR application. No.

Also , I was then planning to do a short landing in Canada afterwards and return back to Germany.

Won't be a problem.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Can I please get any help with following.? It's bunch of simple questions but I would like to get some opinion.

Thanks

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-details-questions-please-helppppppp-t466503.0.html

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hey Asivad,

A strange thing happened and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I created my profile on Dec 21st and got my points on the 22nd. After receiving my points, I discovered that they were 525 (instead of 500). After I discovered the error (the end date of one of my jobs was 2016 instead of 2015), I made the neccesary changes and my profile was back to the correct 500 points. After I fixed the errors and saved them, I got an ITA, but the iTA letter shows 525 instead of 500.

My question is: should i decline this ITA or should I just submit the eAPR with the now correct points and profile?

THanks

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
You r inspirational! Thanks for ur tremendous help!

For address history, I lived in my home province from 1989~2007, city A from 2007~2011, city B from 2011~2016. I am currently living in a rented apartment in city B (short-term rent less than 6 month). Should I use this rented apartment as my permanent address or should I use my parents' address back home province? Does it matter that my permanent address does not match my current address?

With ur help, I could submit all the forms and continue with the docs now and possibly submit application next week! Thanks again!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashu1710 said:
Hey Asivad,

A strange thing happened and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I created my profile on Dec 21st and got my points on the 22nd. After receiving my points, I discovered that they were 525 (instead of 500). After I discovered the error (the end date of one of my jobs was 2016 instead of 2015), I made the neccesary changes and my profile was back to the correct 500 points. After I fixed the errors and saved them, I got an ITA, but the iTA letter shows 525 instead of 500.

My question is: should i decline this ITA or should I just submit the eAPR with the now correct points and profile?

THanks
Don't decline the ITA. Your recalculated score is still higher than 475. Add an LOE apologizing for that oversight and point out that you're legitimately at 500 points hence eligible for this ITA.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
You r inspirational! Thanks for ur tremendous help!

For address history, I lived in my home province from 1989~2007, city A from 2007~2011, city B from 2011~2016. I am currently living in a rented apartment in city B (short-term rent less than 6 month). Should I use this rented apartment as my permanent address or should I use my parents' address back home province? Does it matter that my permanent address does not match my current address?

With ur help, I could submit all the forms and continue with the docs now and possibly submit application next week! Thanks again!
For the entirety of your time in your home country, you can choose to provide your parents' address.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Hi Asivad, sorry for my silly doubt

In travel history section "Has XXX, and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years "

Here family refers to my spouse and kid only or Parents and brother/sister ? Coz my parents and bro have taken multiple trips outside country

Pls help