03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
rajkamalmohanram said:
You should update your EE profile and inform OINP about the same using the "Change of Personal Information form".
Thank you.

Should I have to mail the completed form to their office? Or can I e-mail it to them?

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Hi Experts,

I have recently been nominated under SINP - Express Entry stream.
I would like to seek your expert opinion on the following matter:

- My Current company's HR employees have recently been replaced. Hence, the contact details on my old reference letter, on which I was nominated under SINP, have been changed. So I just acquired a new letter from the HR for IRCC purpose. However, they have not issued the same letter to me on which I was nominated, rather few duties have been modified and few have been deleted in the new letter which they issued. But after a detailed analysis of the new letter, I noted that it covers all duties specified in my NOC, hence seems eligible even after modification.

However, based on the above fact, I would like to know:
1- Whether IRCC compares submitted reference letters with those on which provincial nomination was acquired by the applicant?

2- Is it allowable to modify the letter, subsequently, based on the above ground or any other grounds like modify duties on the letter to get them more aligned with NOC?

3- If the answers to the above questions are "Yes" and "No" respectively, then please advise the corrective action.

Thank you so much in advance.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
They will calculate it based on the actual number of hours that you worked.
Does NOC matter?
I'm 2171 which needs bachelor degree in computer as employment requirement, but a part of my experience was before my bachelor degree.
Do they count that part ? Let me know your opinion about it.

Cheers,

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
hi guys,

Good luck to all,

I am an ONIP applicant...changed my job 2 weeks ago...should i notify about the job change?? the new job is not similar to the noc i am claiming points for...and if i need to notify within how many days??

kindly suggest.

Thanks

Amritk

Jun 19, 2016
I am SINP applicant . I received RPRF and PPR . On same day I paid RPRF on line but couldnt find option to upload the receipt . I waited for 4 days for the option to get enabled in my CIC account but nothing happened .After waiting for 4 days I submitted my PP at VFS. Before submitting , I raised CSE to VO and also emailed the receipt and LOE .

Please guide me is everything, I have done is sufficient or anything I missed something.

Regards
Amrit

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi there,

I updated my Work history in EE profile. now i see "Processing Update..." under the Details column, and Check Status, Message, et. button aren't there.

I am panicking. Did I do anything wrong? Will it affect my application?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
bishgop said:
Hi there,

I updated my Work history in EE profile. now i see "Processing Update..." under the Details column, and Check Status, Message, et. button aren't there.

I am panicking. Did I do anything wrong? Will it affect my application?
Log out and then log back in again.

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts i needed your inputs

I got an update from our representative on our EE PR apps.

Eligibility: in progress
Medical: passed
Sched 4 interview: not needed as this time
Background check: not started
Final decision: Not started

My question is do i need to worry with my update since my eligibility is still in progress? And my BC is not started yet. Everyone in feb background check is in progress while mine is not started yet.

Can i apply for bowp my wp will expires on oct 5. Your reply and inputs are very much appreciated

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aln_mj said:
Hi experts i needed your inputs

I got an update from our representative on our EE PR apps.

Eligibility: in progress
Medical: passed
Sched 4 interview: not needed as this time
Background check: not started
Final decision: Not started

My question is do i need to worry with my update since my eligibility is still in progress? And my BC is not started yet. Everyone in feb background check is in progress while mine is not started yet.

Can i apply for bowp my wp will expires on oct 5. Your reply and inputs are very much appreciated

Thanks
The status on your myCIC account is not always reliable. Try ordering GCMS notes. This will give you a snapshot of the current status of your application. You can apply for BOWP if your R10 has passed. Since you are a Feb applicant, your R10 would have most certainly set to "MET" - otherwise, your application might have been rejected long time ago. This is only my opinion.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Amritk said:
I am SINP applicant . I received RPRF and PPR . On same day I paid RPRF on line but couldnt find option to upload the receipt . I waited for 4 days for the option to get enabled in my CIC account but nothing happened .After waiting for 4 days I submitted my PP at VFS. Before submitting , I raised CSE to VO and also emailed the receipt and LOE .

Please guide me is everything, I have done is sufficient or anything I missed something.

Regards
Amrit
The exact same thing happened with me. I did the following:

* Paid the RPRF and generated the receipt
* Raised a CSE, and sent the receipt via that
* Sent an email to the New Delhi High Commission's immigration email ID with the receipt attached and a short letter explaining the problem
* Submitted the RPRF receipt alongside my passport, photographs, and the PPR letter at VFS

All said and done, simply having raised the CSE should be enough- but since you also emailed, you're pretty covered. I wouldn't worry about this!

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The status on your myCIC account is not always reliable. Try ordering GCMS notes. This will give you a snapshot of the current status of your application. You can apply for BOWP if your R10 has passed. Since you are a Feb applicant, your R10 would have most certainly set to "MET" - otherwise, your application might have been rejected long time ago. This is only my opinion.

Hi raj

Thanks fir the inputs. I am gathering insights. I am april 22 AOR. But my WP will expire on oct 5. I am expecting oct 22 for PPr because that would be my 6th month upon AOR. But i guess i will not be expecting that exact date because as i see the update of my app the background check is not stated yet. So i decided to apply for bowp so i will not be in trouble incase i will not receive ppr on oct.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hello, Asivad Anac

My COPR has a little mistake.
I original entry canada on May 04,2011.
But on COPR: Orig. entry date:2012/10/20

Is it ok? How to correct this?

Thank you!

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Hi Asivad / rajkamalmohanram,

Please help me! kindly see the below two Notes (written by case Analyst) and suggest what should I do now?

What is Potential Adverse Information in FOSS and what will be its effect on my file, is my case going to reject. What should I do now? please help!

My AoR is 7th Feb, 2016 and my Background is "In Progress" from 7th May 2016. I received my 1st GCMS note on 17th June and 2nd GCMS is received on 8th Sept.

New Note (2nd GCMS) date 8th September, 2016
Created Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Updated By: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text:
REVIEWTYPE:Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000 XXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS****Potential Adverse Information in FOSS**** __________ I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF(A11.2): MET ____________________________EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - General: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION.CIVIL STATUS- PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Dependent 1 (xxxxxx ): - Dependent 2 (xxxxxxx ): - Dependent 3 (xxxxxxxx): PNPNOMINATION- Province of Nomination: Prince Edward Island. - Stream Type: PNC xxxxxxx. - Nomination validity: Original. ________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/02/06 - 2016/02/06 Case Type Assessment: FSW1) e-Business Software Developer - (NOC2174) Jan 2007 April 2008 XXXX Software Solutions. June 2, 2008 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

Old Note (1st GCMS) date 17th June, 2016
Created Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Updated By: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
REVIEWTYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000 XXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESSENTRYTRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESSENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET EXPRESSENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - CIVIL STATUS- PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Dependent 1 (XXXX, ): - Dependent 2 (XXXX): - Dependent 3 (XXXX): PNP NOMINATION- Province of Nomination: Prince Edward Island. - Stream Type: PNC XXXX. - Nomination validity: Original. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/02/06 - 2016/02/06 Case Type Assessment: FSW1) e-Business Software Developer - (NOC2174) Jan 2007 April 2008 XXXX Software Solutions. June 2, 2008 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

Please help I am very tense.

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I am sorry to post this in 2-3 threads now as i need to confirm this. If i don't provide ECA for my education. Do CIC reject the file or they request it. In my case i did higher study in canada so i don't need ECA for my grade 12 which i did in my home country because i am getting points for my diploma i did in canada not the grade 12 but Still if CIC need ECA for grade 12 will they request it or just reject the file. I don't why i mentioned my grade 12 in my profile :mad:Thanks