+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
preet93 said:
Hi all,
I am sorry to post this in 2-3 threads now as i need to confirm this. If i don't provide ECA for my education. Do CIC reject the file or they request it. In my case i did higher study in canada so i don't need ECA for my grade 12 which i did in my home country because i am getting points for my diploma i did in canada not the grade 12 but Still if CIC need ECA for grade 12 will they request it or just reject the file. I don't why i mentioned my grade 12 in my profile :mad:Thanks
You need not be worried about Grade 12 documents. Since you have completed your Diploma in Canada, you just need to provide the proof of your Diploma.

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Please I need your help, I nominated from Saskatchewan, received ITA and apply for PR. My file is in the process and I received additional information request

From your prospective employer in Canada:
o The title and salary of the position for which you are being hired, and for which your
Saskatchewan Provincial Nomination was issued;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate Notice of Assessment (issued by the Canada
Revenue Agency) for 2015;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate income Tax Return (T2 forms) for 2015;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate Payroll Remittance statement (PD7A form)
for 2015;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate Summary of Remuneration (T4 forms) for 2015.

but I have not have prospective employer and nobody gave me any Corporate Notice of Assessment
what they want and what to do?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mushej said:
Hi, Please I need your help, I nominated from Saskatchewan, received ITA and apply for PR. My file is in the process and I received additional information request

From your prospective employer in Canada:
o The title and salary of the position for which you are being hired, and for which your
Saskatchewan Provincial Nomination was issued
;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate Notice of Assessment (issued by the Canada
Revenue Agency) for 2015;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate income Tax Return (T2 forms) for 2015;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate Payroll Remittance statement (PD7A form)
for 2015;
o A copy of your prospective employer’s Corporate Summary of Remuneration (T4 forms) for 2015.

but I have not have prospective employer and nobody gave me any Corporate Notice of Assessment
what they want and what to do?
2 possibilities:
1. this message has been sent to you by mistake.
2. somewhere in your application, you have said that you have a job offer in Canada.

Either way, you need to contact CIC and let them know that you do not have a job offer.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I am now facing an abormal situation. According to the GCMS notes which I received yesterday, my file was approved on 01/07/2016 and psssport request sent on 05/07/2016, due date has expired on 05/08/2016, however I didn't receive anything in my email/ mycic account. Today I emailed SGVO and also raised a CSE, also planning to call them. I'm really anxious and terrified now. Anything more I can do?? Was there any instance like that email not found by applicant??
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
naofel_bd said:
Guys, I am now facing an abormal situation. According to the GCMS notes which I received yesterday, my file was approved on 01/07/2016 and psssport request sent on 05/07/2016, due date has expired on 05/08/2016, however I didn't receive anything in my email/ mycic account. Today I emailed SGVO and also raised a CSE, also planning to call them. I'm really anxious and terrified now. Anything more I can do?? Was there any instance like that email not found by applicant??
Did you check your myCIC account? Is there no PPR letter in there? This might have been a transmission error on their part. Since you have already raised a CSE, you can wait to get a reply. Also, please check all the folders in your mailbox. The PPR mails sometimes get lost in junk/spam folders.

garry9488

Jun 10, 2016
Hello Asivad/Members,

Need some advice. I got ITA in Feb. My AOR is April 18th 2016. I applied under Express Entry FSW program. I am still awaiting PPR.

I applied as Married but spouse not accompanying back then due to some different circumstances. Now I want to change that to Married and spouse accompanying. I called CIC to confirm if I can do that, the kind agent told me that I can do this and he asked me to courier various documents. I have filled out the docs and have everything ready. Find the email from CIC below-

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

A copy of the family member’s valid passport,

Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

My questions are-
1. Can I believe what the agent said, make the payment and send the documents?
2. Most of the users have reported that they get online links on mycic to upload and submit their documents, but I got email to courier them, is this normal?
3. I heard that Visa Officer may not be happy with this change and may ask for recalculation of CRS and this may lead to rejection!!!! The lowest CRS on Feb 24th draw was 453 and my current CRS score is 473.
4. Will this entire process of changing from spouse not accompanying to spouse accompanying risk my application in any way?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

dks2323

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naofel_bd said:
Have you ever used any other mail ID or ever used a representative or lawyer/consultant....
The same thing happened to me....I hired a lawyer long back for my study permit and that's it....

My PPR mail went to the lawyer and not to me even though I never mentioned him in my PR application. For some reason CIC system had his mail ID as primary mail ID for me...

Raise the CSE and explain your situation....

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Dear Sir Asivad & seniors,

I am an applicant with AOR March 8th, 2016 and my BG went in progress on August 24th, after I submitted my CV and my husband's CV and mandatory military records as additional documents. According to the second note I got, my medical, criminality, and eligibility are passed. So, because I have already crossed 6 months deadline, I raised a CSE and sent an email. They replied my email that my application needs to be verified and they are not able to provide me with a date that the final decision will be made.

What can I do if it takes so long? My medical is valid until Feb. Can I order a GCMS note at this stage? Would it be of any help when they black out any information related to BG/Security check?

Thank you in advance...

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
garry9488 said:
Hello Asivad/Members,

Need some advice. I got ITA in Feb. My AOR is April 18th 2016. I applied under Express Entry FSW program. I am still awaiting PPR.

I applied as Married but spouse not accompanying back then due to some different circumstances. Now I want to change that to Married and spouse accompanying. I called CIC to confirm if I can do that, the kind agent told me that I can do this and he asked me to courier various documents. I have filled out the docs and have everything ready. Find the email from CIC below-

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

A copy of the family member’s valid passport,

Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

My questions are-
1. Can I believe what the agent said, make the payment and send the documents?
2. Most of the users have reported that they get online links on mycic to upload and submit their documents, but I got email to courier them, is this normal?
3. I heard that Visa Officer may not be happy with this change and may ask for recalculation of CRS and this may lead to rejection!!!! The lowest CRS on Feb 24th draw was 453 and my current CRS score is 473.
4. Will this entire process of changing from spouse not accompanying to spouse accompanying risk my application in any way?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
may I ask what number did you use to contact CIC?

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Suggestions needed regarding Canada Express Entry:

Dear friends, I am the principle applicant and I have CRS score 469 in my EE profile. My wife recently went to Canada for higher studies. While we are preparing for Express entry we took her fingerprint for FBI PCC (since both us stayed in USA more than 2 years). Unfortunately, her fingerprint was weak so FBI rejected her PCC request twice within last 8 months. However, when she applied for study permit she submitted name based STATE CLEARANCE and they accept it. Now, I am still not confident they will accept name based state clearance for immigration so I am going to try for FBI PCC again. This is why I am thinking applying from Canada might be good since we are already in Canada through some clearance but I am not sure.

Now given the situation which options from below I should choose and why:

Option 1: Wait until I get the ITA and apply for Canada immigration from Bangladesh while my wife will remain in Canada. Will it be a problem since she is already in Canada and I am in Bangladesh while applying? The drawback is it might take long (Singapore office vs Ottawa office) and if the PR get rejected I might not the get the chance to visit her in Canada. Moreover, do you think it might be safe to apply form Canada since my wife has some issues with her FBI clearance?

Option 2: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Please note if I apply from Canada I have to apply for open work permit to work until I get PR. Now the drawback is what if I dont get OWP and unable to work for 6 months/until I get PR/not. How difficult will be getting an OWP?

Option 3: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Then I will come back to Bangladesh. However, my wife will be still in Canada. Will it be a problem since I applied from Canada but will live in Bangladesh while the PR process will go on?

Thanks in advance!

sammy1976

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-216
Doc's Request.
Schedule A, 17/sep/2016
Nomination.....
N / A
AOR Received.
31-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront / 30-08-2016
Med's Done....
16-09-2016 / Passed
Interview........
not needed yet
Passport Req..
Dec 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2017
LANDED..........
INLAND
iasyed72 said:
Hello all,

I am in the process of applying for Express Entry. I need to know regarding Police Clearance Certificate, whether PCC is required for all the family members or only the ones who are applying for Express Entry.

Regards
PCC is must for main applicant and co-applicants who are 18 years old and above

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Hi Asivad, I need your help..
I am working as an Accountant and would like to know that If I want to come to Canada via Express Entry with my 6 years old Daughter while my husband does not want to come along with us and he also refuse to go for the medical examination and police clearance for himself. I will also not sponsor him in future. If he would like to come in Canada in future then he will come by his own as Principal applicant. I would like to know that what documents do I need to provide for my husband if he is not accompanying us. Thanks and Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nippybhatia said:
Hi Asivad, I need your help..
I am working as an Accountant and would like to know that If I want to come to Canada via Express Entry with my 6 years old Daughter while my husband does not want to come along with us and he also refuse to go for the medical examination and police clearance for himself. I will also not sponsor him in future. If he would like to come in Canada in future then he will come by his own as Principal applicant. I would like to know that what documents do I need to provide for my husband if he is not accompanying us. Thanks and Regards
Even if your husband is not going to accompany you, you will still need to show funds for all three of you, get medical and PCC for your husband as well.

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

The FBI misspelled my name on the (IdHS), I've asked them to fix it but I think they want me to submit another set of prints (have emailed them to clarify)....it's my third time and they've rejected my prints twice...when they've finally accepted them (this time I got them done by a fingerprinting expert in Islamabad) the name has been misspelt :mad:

My name has been misspelled at the top of the IdHS, the address listed is my brother's (his name is correctly displayed) but only the last 4 digits of the SSN are displayed - will I be able to use this when needed? The error is they've used a G instead of a Q (WAGAR although my second name is WAQAR). I have my other rejection responses where my name was correctly spelled by the FBI, so I'm hoping to put them together and just use these documents to show that it really is my character check and not someone else's.

It's a hassle and a half to get oneself fingerprinted here, so I'd rather not go through this process again, plus it takes 3 months to get a result after the prints reach them IF they don't reject them again! :'(