+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
PNP applicants should ideally land in their province of nomination. However, you can land anywhere in Canada but make sure you have a valid onward ticket to the province of nomination AND a good reason to tell the VO as to why you are landing in a different province (if asked).
Thanks ...

One more question

On my CPR its written Regina, can I get the ticket from Toronto to Saskatoon ?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh_maninder said:
Thanks ...

One more question

On my CPR its written Regina, can I get the ticket from Toronto to Saskatoon ?
Yes, as long you're showing the officer that you're heading to the right province, it'll be fine.

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Hi, I need your help!!!!
I live with my 7 years old daughter. I have created my EE profile and want to apply for PNP. I will go with my child only as me and my husband are separated and we don't live together. But the problem is that I don't have any official letter that we are separated and we both have decided not to live together.
Now, what I want to ask is that do I need any documents for spouse if he doesn't live with us? If yes, then what documents?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nippybhatia said:
Hi, I need your help!!!!
I live with my 7 years old daughter. I have created my EE profile and want to apply for PNP. I will go with my child only as me and my husband are separated and we don't live together. But the problem is that I don't have any official letter that we are separated and we both have decided not to live together.
Now, what I want to ask is that do I need any documents for spouse if he doesn't live with us? If yes, then what documents?
you can apply as married with unaccompanying spouse, but you'd need to show PoF for 3

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nippybhatia said:
Hi, I need your help!!!!
As maged_mmh has said, you can apply as married with a non-accompanying spouse.
But your husband will still need to undergo a medical exam and a police check.
As you do not legally have sole custody, I believe you will also need some sort of document signed by your husband, stating that your he is allowing you to take the child to Canada.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
istari said:
As maged_mmh has said, you can apply as married with a non-accompanying spouse.
But your husband will still need to undergo a medical exam and a police check.
As you do not legally have sole custody, I believe you will also need some sort of document signed by your husband, stating that your he is allowing you to take the child to Canada.
no need for custody while in married status, they're not legally separated nor divorced, they won't be able to produce such custody.

not sure about police report for unaccompanying spouse but as you said medical is mandatory.

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
maged_mmh said:
you can apply as married with unaccompanying spouse, but you'd need to show PoF for 3
Hi, But the problem is he will not give his medicals and pcc. What should I need if I don't have those.

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
maged_mmh said:
no need for custody while in married status, they're not legally separated nor divorced, they won't be able to produce such custody.

not sure about police report for unaccompanying spouse but as you said medical is mandatory.
Do I need something like separation deed?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nippybhatia said:
Hi, But the problem is he will not give his medicals and pcc. What should I need if I don't have those.
Easiest solution is to reconcile.

Either this or get a legal separation or divorce, as long as you're married they ought to go through medicals.

If you got a legal separation then you'll need a legal custody as well.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nippybhatia said:
Your only option is to legally separate. If you are still legally married, you cannot proceed without his medical and PCC.

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
istari said:
Your only option is to legally separate. If you are still legally married, you cannot proceed without his medical and PCC.
But if we legally separate, do he needs to give permission for child to go with me to canada even child is with me from past 5 years.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
That's what I'm saying; if OP doesn't legally have custody (which she almost certainly doesn't, because she isn't legally separated), her husband will need to provide consent for the child to go.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nippybhatia said:
But if we legally separate, do he needs to give permission for child to go with me to canada even child is with me from past 5 years.
If you legally have full custody, no, you don't need his consent.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
istari said:
That's what I'm saying; if OP doesn't legally have custody (which she almost certainly doesn't, because she isn't legally separated), her husband will need to provide consent for the child to go.
right

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
hi, can I get advise on my scenario:

1. Filipino, Married first wife in Philippines
2. Divorced 1st wife in Singapore (both of us are singapore PR and domiciled in Singapore for 8yrs)
3. Married current wife last year in Singapore

I am already nominated by a province and in the CIC stage.. will there be any issues?

Im asking since in PHilippines - they do not recognize my divorce. Whereas in Singapore, what I did is all legal.