+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

trueblue88

Apr 17, 2015
Hello Asivad!

Thanks for your wonderful help. Could you please help me with this questions?

1. I’m planning to get a Permanent residency LMIA to boost my Express Entry points. This is my plan for what the employer would have to do. I also have some questions at the end. Can you tell me if any of my assumptions in this plan is wrong and how I can improve my chances to get it approved?:
2. Employer has posted his ad on job bank (gov.ca) and two free job posting websites for three months.
3. After three months have past, he requests my Permanent Residency LMIA online under normal wage.
4. Does the employer have to pay any fee?
5. How long does it take to get the letter to confirm if this Permanent Residency LMIA got approved or not?

Thanks a lot!

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Thank you Asivad..
One more question ..
How can I inform them about my travel to india ?
And also I have ordered GCMS note on April 17 and still I am waiting for it. How can i track that and get it ?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

1. I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

Only your GCMS notes can confirm that.

2. By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

No obvious correlation. Schedule A requests can be sent at any point in time during application processing.

3. As per info filled in post ITA app is as follows:

Educational History:
2006-08 to 2010-08- Bachelor of Engineering
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Details filled in Personal History :
2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

added the below (highlighted in red) in the personal history in new schedule A form requested by CIC which I am going to submit now

2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2006-05 to 2006-08- Waiting for college to start new academic year (Also attaching LOE explaining that)
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Will keep the educational history same as mentioned above in new Schedule A form as well
Is this a gap , SSC completed in 2004-03 and Secondary diploma started in 2004-04 the very next month. Do I need to amend the completion date of SSC as 2004-04 to overlap days?

Probably not a gap if the system allows you to input information in that order.

In education section, its not necessary to fill all gaps as CIC only intrested to know the education and educational institute details . And only in personal history we need to fulfil all gaps. Is my understanding correct?

Yes.
Many thanks Asivad Sir.

Have submitted my schedule A on 7 Jun 2016. Wish me luck :)

what do you suggest, should i order gcms or wait, as I have already completed 3.5 months post AOR . Please suggest

maomaochong1226

May 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad
Please help me ! I have a friend ,she is current working as a high school teacher and she just got a job offer as a food service supervisor with LMIA . Since her work experience does not match her job offer , do you think that will be a problem when she applied through EE?
Many thanks in advance!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
kakmam1 said:
Many thanks Asivad Sir.

Have submitted my schedule A on 7 Jun 2016. Wish me luck :)

what do you suggest, should i order gcms or wait, as I have already completed 3.5 months post AOR . Please suggest
If you have completed 3.5 months you should order your notes! It would take upto 30 days to come anyway and hopefully you may even get your PPR while waiting for notes :)

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
If you have completed 3.5 months you should order your notes! It would take upto 30 days to come anyway and hopefully you may even get your PPR while waiting for notes :)
Can you please help me with the link, Piyush ?

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad! Can I ask you a question? The dean of my college who signed on my reference letter will retire at the end of this June. Do you think I can still use her reference letter after she retires? Say, if I get invite this september, can I still use it to apply to CIC? Many thanks!

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad. I am planning a short landing for PR. Just wanted to know do my one time entry visa has to be valid at the time of departure if i depart without PR card? There is no issue leaving Canada with an expired visa? I am asking this because I will be transiting through UK and they demand that I can transit as long as I have a valid Canadian Visa.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
kakmam1 said:
Can you please help me with the link, Piyush ?
The link to order gcms notes directly is as below, but you need to insert the address and details of your friend/family member to order it from here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

If you don't have a Canadian contact who is willing to give you permission to order it using their details, then you need to get it from a third party site. One of them that is popularly used is:

http://www.visafile.info/

If you need further help with gcms related questions, use the below thread on this forum. You'll find most of the answers there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.0.html

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
happynightowl said:
Hello Asivad! Can I ask you a question? The dean of my college who signed on my reference letter will retire at the end of this June. Do you think I can still use her reference letter after she retires? Say, if I get invite this september, can I still use it to apply to CIC? Many thanks!
Sorry, not Asivad, but I can answer your question :D Yes, you can use the reference letter even after she retires. The only thing you need to make sure is that her contact details (in case they want to get in touch for verification) is up-to-date and current. It is also a good idea after you complete and submit your application to remind all your references that they may receive a call from CIC or from the Canadian Visa Office of your country ;) Cheers and Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
raqaw said:
Hi Asivad. I am planning a short landing for PR. Just wanted to know do my one time entry visa has to be valid at the time of departure if i depart without PR card? There is no issue leaving Canada with an expired visa? I am asking this because I will be transiting through UK and they demand that I can transit as long as I have a valid Canadian Visa.
Hey! There is no requirement in terms of validity of your one time visa entry when you are exiting Canada - they will pretty much let you leave without checking anything. When you try and re-enter Canada, you must have your PR card with you. UK has that rule for people transiting because they want to doubly make sure they don't get stuck with illegal immigrants. Congrats on the PR!

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
artray said:
Sorry, not Asivad, but I can answer your question :D Yes, you can use the reference letter even after she retires. The only thing you need to make sure is that her contact details (in case they want to get in touch for verification) is up-to-date and current. It is also a good idea after you complete and submit your application to remind all your references that they may receive a call from CIC or from the Canadian Visa Office of your country ;) Cheers and Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply!One more question, if I still use her reference letter, should I indicate in the letter that she is now retired or no need to do that?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
happynightowl said:
Thank you so much for your reply!One more question, if I still use her reference letter, should I indicate in the letter that she is now retired or no need to do that?
Not required... her being retired has nothing to do with your qualifications ;)

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi all,

Would really appreciate if someone can help me with this query.
I submitted my application last week but didn't pay RPRF upfront. Now just wondering to make the payment to save processing time delay at later stages. Can I make a payment now and raise a CSE for the same. I believe my application has not yet been allocated to any VO as yet.

1) To make a CSE, how do we identify the VO. I'm Indian but currently living in UK since one year. Will it be London VO or New Delhi VO?
2) In the type of Application, what should I select, 'Express Entry' or 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class'

Regards,
Aditya

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
aditya127 said:
Hi all,

Would really appreciate if someone can help me with this query.
I submitted my application last week but didn't pay RPRF upfront. Now just wondering to make the payment to save processing time delay at later stages. Can I make a payment now and raise a CSE for the same. I believe my application has not yet been allocated to any VO as yet.

1) To make a CSE, how do we identify the VO. I'm Indian but currently living in UK since one year. Will it be London VO or New Delhi VO?
2) In the type of Application, what should I select, 'Express Entry' or 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class'

Regards,
Aditya
In terms of saving processing time, you will probably save 1-2 weeks with an upfront payment at the most, but I have seen cases where it has made no difference whatsoever...ultimately your call to do what you are comfortable with. Yes, you can make the payment now and raise a CSE and attach your payment receipt to it OR you can wait for the email with the RPRF request and pay it then based on the email instructions.

1) The selection of a VO is optional to raise a CSE, so you need not select one if you don't know for sure. If you really want to. then select NDVO which is the safest bet based on your citizenship (based on personal experience - living in AU for 3 years but VO was based on citizenship)

2) Express Entry

Good luck!