Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dpakhaniya said:
Thank you Asivad..
One more question ..
How can I inform them about my travel to india ?
And also I have ordered GCMS note on April 17 and still I am waiting for it. How can i track that and get it ?
Send a CSE. As for GCMS notes, you should've received those a long while ago. Check your email folders again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trueblue88 said:
Hello Asivad!

Thanks for your wonderful help. Could you please help me with this questions?

1. I’m planning to get a Permanent residency LMIA to boost my Express Entry points. This is my plan for what the employer would have to do. I also have some questions at the end. Can you tell me if any of my assumptions in this plan is wrong and how I can improve my chances to get it approved?:
2. Employer has posted his ad on job bank (gov.ca) and two free job posting websites for three months.
3. After three months have past, he requests my Permanent Residency LMIA online under normal wage.
4. Does the employer have to pay any fee?
5. How long does it take to get the letter to confirm if this Permanent Residency LMIA got approved or not?

Thanks a lot!

All answers here

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I have a question pertaining docs to upload post ITA: do we need to attest them for Embassy of Canada and/or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country?
Not required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SagiCZ said:
Hello Asivad,

I want to apply under the CEC category. I have one year full-time work experience in Canada. But I also want points for my FOREIGN experience:

I have became fully qualified (according to NOC) to do the job in my field in June 2015 by completing my bachelor's degree. I have however worked part-time (in my home country) and gained 1 year of experience in this field even BEFORE that date (while full-time studying).

Will I be able to enter that experience as my foreign experience and gain points for that? I have pay stubs and letter from the employer. The NOC code is 2174

I mean, the company hired me even without the degree, they didn't care. It's not a regulated job.
You can include that experience if you have a valid reference letter from that employer.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hello Asivad and Seniors,

Good day to you. I hope you notice this among the thousands of inquiries you receive here.

Regarding proof of funds for creating an Express Entry profile, the money will come from our Uncle as a gift with a corresponding gift deed document.
The catch is, ONLY AFTER an ITA has been received is my uncle willing to transfer the money... will this be accepted by IRCC?

Follow up question is, can an Uncle/Aunt provide the funds as a gift? Or should it be parents or first-degree relatives only?

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable feedback.
You can receive a gift from uncle/aunt as well.

arunpc86

Mar 17, 2016
Hi Asivad,

These might look like stupid questions. But better to be sure than regret later.

1. Does the Schedule A form (IMM5669E) require us to specify our employment details (apart from personal history). Like in question 9, they asked "What organizations have you supported, been a member of or been associated with? Include any political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations." Would the company I work for, be considered as an "organization" in this sense?

2. They haven't mentioned anything, but do I have to upload two separate Schedule A forms, one for me and one for my wife?

Thanks in advance.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
You can receive a gift from uncle/aunt as well.

Hi Asivad,

Thanks so much for the response. That is noted.

However my primary concern is: can the gift funds be transferred from my uncle's bank account to my sister's bank account just AFTER an ITA has been received?

Thanks again.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunpc86 said:
Hi Asivad,

These might look like stupid questions. But better to be sure than regret later.

1. Does the Schedule A form (IMM5669E) require us to specify our employment details (apart from personal history). Like in question 9, they asked "What organizations have you supported, been a member of or been associated with? Include any political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations." Would the company I work for, be considered as an "organization" in this sense?

No.

2. They haven't mentioned anything, but do I have to upload two separate Schedule A forms, one for me and one for my wife?

They would explicitly ask if they want it from both of you.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks so much for the response. That is noted.

However my primary concern is: can the gift funds be transferred from my uncle's bank account to my sister's bank account just AFTER an ITA has been received?

Thanks again.
Not a problem. As long as there is a gift letter along with your POF.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hello Asivad
I forgot to mention when i applied for EE refusal of one post graduation work permit
I got one and half years work permit after 2 years of study so i reapplied to get 3 years PGWP bit they refused my application after almost 15 months
And i applied for temporary forigen worker visa to go to india in october and they withdrawed my application cause my work permit was expiring in Dec
I forgot to mention these to things in EE application and in Schedule A
I mention about refusal of visitor VIsa for America

When i applied after that another application for my work permit got refused and i never notified CIC or EE

What should i do
Do i have to send CSE or they have my UCI number they already knows

I am on restoration work permit which i got in April and i sent a CSE telling them that i got work permit cause when i applied for EE i was on imploed status

Please advise me what should i do
My AOR is 19 Jan PNP Inland

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hello Asivad
I forgot to mention when i applied for EE refusal of one post graduation work permit
I got one and half years work permit after 2 years of study so i reapplied to get 3 years PGWP bit they refused my application after almost 15 months
And i applied for temporary forigen worker visa to go to india in october and they withdrawed my application cause my work permit was expiring in Dec
I forgot to mention these to things in EE application and in Schedule A
I mention about refusal of visitor VIsa for America

When i applied after that another application for my work permit got refused and i never notified CIC or EE

What should i do
Do i have to send CSE or they have my UCI number they already knows

I am on restoration work permit which i got in April and i sent a CSE telling them that i got work permit cause when i applied for EE i was on imploed status

Please advise me what should i do
My AOR is 19 Jan PNP Inland
Unless you get a Schedule A request, IRCC doesn't really ask for details of past visa refusals. You've already answered 'Yes' to the statutory questions about visa refusal so nothing else required.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Asivad Anac said:
Unless you get a Schedule A request, IRCC doesn't really ask for details of past visa refusals. You've already answered 'Yes' to the statutory questions about visa refusal so nothing else required.
I got Schedule A request
In that i answered yes to past visa refusals
And wrote about US Visa refusal but forgot about PGWP refusal ( canadian)
Is that good?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I recieved my GCMS notes today and in Note 1 it was mentioned A11.2 MET - What does this mean? Is this a good sign? Is there any chance. of rejection after this?

Where can I check if my Eligibility is Passed/Met?

My Security section deadline shows 14 Feb 2017? That's one year ahead of my AOR. Does that mean I will not get PPR till that time?

I met A11.2 on 29th April, and there are no notes after that, will there be a further point if they can change the status of A11.2?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
I got Schedule A request
In that i answered yes to past visa refusals
And wrote about US Visa refusal but forgot about PGWP refusal ( canadian)
Is that good?
Not good. You may want to send a CSE apologizing for the same and requesting them to update your application.