18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello asivad sir....
i want to ask u question.my aor is 14th april.i have read in many threads and groups dat we need to to send our pay slips and tax papers along with reference letter..is it compulsary??? i am FSW OUTLAND(INDIA).in my reference letter i sent ,it includes all those things which ircc require like pay stubs,job duties,position ,dates ,full time ,weekly hours on company's letter head along with co-ordinator's signature.do i still need to send ?actually i am not having payslips but i am having my tax papers.also in my proof of funds ,i have attached two bank statements in which one is my salary account where my salary credits every month.so it advisable if i send my tax papers for last 2 years now through CSE?

One more question..did u heard any case who got PPR by only sending reference letter without any pay slips or tax papers etc????
thnx in Advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
hello asivad sir....
i want to ask u question.my aor is 14th april.i have read in many threads and groups dat we need to to send our pay slips and tax papers along with reference letter..is it compulsary???
i am FSW OUTLAND(INDIA).in my reference letter i sent ,it includes all those things which ircc require like pay stubs,job duties,position ,dates ,full time ,weekly hours on company's letter head along with co-ordinator's signature.do i still need to send ?

If your reference letter makes it clear that you were in paid employment, No.

actually i am not having payslips but i am having my tax papers.also in my proof of funds ,i have attached two bank statements in which one is my salary account where my salary credits every month.so it advisable if i send my tax papers for last 2 years now through CSE?

Not required.

One more question..did u heard any case who got PPR by only sending reference letter without any pay slips or tax papers etc????

Yes. I did.

thnx in Advance

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse have applied SINP on May 18th and we have 2 term deposits as pof. One in my name and other one in both of our names. We were not able to add the second term deposit with add another attachment since we were not able to see the button in just POF screen alone. So we have mentioned both the account numbers separated by comma and added the scanned copy of two Term deposits. Now the application is changed into in process and we are seeing only the first term deposit showing in the system with date June 7th date and some one changed the total canadian dollar as 9588 CAD. But one good thing is when we are entering our application we have attached an LOE stating that we were not able to add the second account and we have the original screenshot of the ones which we have applied. I am really worried that whether they will return or reject my application due to insufficient funds. Seniors please advice how to react for this.

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear Asivad,

Please answer to my questions below:

1. After getting AOR, if the USD weakens in comparison to CAD, and as a result my funds go below the minimum by lets say CAD 300, what could be the actions of IRCC? Will they reject or ask me to show more funds, or do nothing?

2. If I travel abroad for a week after AOR, should I inform IRCC?

Thank you

Ojamal

Dec 5, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
Dear all

Finally got my passport back Smiley

i have few questions

1. My COPR says that my destination is CALG.. Do i have to land in Calgary? or can i land anywhere?
2. I am planning to do my initial entry in Toronto, as its easier to drive from Chicago to toronto.
3. If i enter in Toronto Can i give my aunts address in Calgary for my PR card to be delivered.
4. I am planning to got there for only 3 weeks now. Is it okay if my aunt receives my PR card and brings it with her later. ?

Also if there is an after COPR thread anyone can direct me to ?

Thank You

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojamal said:
Dear all

Finally got my passport back Smiley

i have few questions

1. My COPR says that my destination is CALG.. Do i have to land in Calgary? or can i land anywhere?
2. I am planning to do my initial entry in Toronto, as its easier to drive from Chicago to toronto.
3. If i enter in Toronto Can i give my aunts address in Calgary for my PR card to be delivered.
4. I am planning to got there for only 3 weeks now. Is it okay if my aunt receives my PR card and brings it with her later. ?

Also if there is an after COPR thread anyone can direct me to ?

Thank You
1. Yes, anywhere except Quebec.
2. Yes, you can.
3. Yes, you can.
4. Yes, she can.

Refer to the theread below,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here-t162351.0.html

Hope this help

Ojamal

Dec 5, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
Meya06 said:
1. Yes, except Quebec.
2. Yes, you can.
3. Yes, you can.
4. Yes, she can.

Refer to the theread below,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here-t162351.0.html

Hope this help

thank you Meya :)

nb_1610

Dec 31, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I am from India and planning to move to Canada in September. I have a question around POF to be shown at the time of landing. Could you please let me know if I need to show the complete funds in CAD at the airport? Or can I get certain amount converted to CAD and have rest of the amount stay in my Indian bank account as Fixed deposits?

I don't want to convert the entire amount to CAD as I will be living there with my relatives and therefore would not require much funds initially. Could you please suggest what would be the best solution here?

Thanks,
NB

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi Asivad,

My timelines:

OINP Nomination: 24th Feb 2016
ITA: 25th Feb 2016
S4 and medicals done: Mar 2016
FBI PCC 2nd deadline: 15th July 2016
FBI PCC submitted: 9th June

When can I expect PPR ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsub said:
My spouse have applied SINP on May 18th and we have 2 term deposits as pof. One in my name and other one in both of our names. We were not able to add the second term deposit with add another attachment since we were not able to see the button in just POF screen alone. So we have mentioned both the account numbers separated by comma and added the scanned copy of two Term deposits. Now the application is changed into in process and we are seeing only the first term deposit showing in the system with date June 7th date and some one changed the total canadian dollar as 9588 CAD. But one good thing is when we are entering our application we have attached an LOE stating that we were not able to add the second account and we have the original screenshot of the ones which we have applied. I am really worried that whether they will return or reject my application due to insufficient funds. Seniors please advice how to react for this.
Send a CSE explaining everything as above and attach both the receipts.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAD_CAD said:
Dear Asivad,

Please answer to my questions below:

1. After getting AOR, if the USD weakens in comparison to CAD, and as a result my funds go below the minimum by lets say CAD 300, what could be the actions of IRCC? Will they reject or ask me to show more funds, or do nothing?

Typically, IRCC assume the CAD equivalence of POF as it existed on the day of application submissions. Currency volatility is understood by them as well so it shouldn't be a challenge.

2. If I travel abroad for a week after AOR, should I inform IRCC?

Not required.

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nb_1610 said:
Dear Asivad,

I am from India and planning to move to Canada in September. I have a question around POF to be shown at the time of landing. Could you please let me know if I need to show the complete funds in CAD at the airport? Or can I get certain amount converted to CAD and have rest of the amount stay in my Indian bank account as Fixed deposits?

The latter would work.

I don't want to convert the entire amount to CAD as I will be living there with my relatives and therefore would not require much funds initially. Could you please suggest what would be the best solution here?

Thanks,
NB

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddhartha_gautama said:
Hi Asivad,

My timelines:

OINP Nomination: 24th Feb 2016
ITA: 25th Feb 2016
S4 and medicals done: Mar 2016
FBI PCC 2nd deadline: 15th July 2016
FBI PCC submitted: 9th June

When can I expect PPR ?
Only your GCMS notes can confirm anything on that front.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Send a CSE explaining everything as above and attach both the receipts.
Sorry i am not familiar with CSE. Is it something similar to LOE?