Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOBEENSAQ said:
HELLO ASIVAD,
GOT MY PPR ON 3 JUNE. AS DURING THIS PROCESS GOT YOUR HELP 2-3 TIMES. THANK U FOR UR REPLY EACH AND EVERY TIME I CONTACTED U.

Congratulations!

1. There is an annexure with PPR inquiring eye colours and other info. should i fill the info as per my e-APR?

Yes.

2. should i submit the same pics which i uploaded with my e-APR? they are 6 months older.

Not a problem.

3. can anyone tell how much i have to pay while submitting my pp? charges etc.---

VFS? Check their site.

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Asivad Anac said:
Hello Asivad,

I have a query regarding the reference letter from my previous and current employers. I have arranged a reference letter with my previous employer where I worked for 3 years and 8 months with all the requisites as per CIC standards. But the major pain area is my current employer. They are not ready to give me a letter of reference mentioning my roles and responsibilities. I will be completing 6 months with them now and being fairly new, do not want to raise any suspicions. My queries are
1. As my previous employment suffice the minimum work experience required for FSW, Can I skip my present employment details from the work history altogether?

Yes.

2. Please suggest, for my current job, only mentioning period of association, working hours, salary and designation, will be taken into consideration by CIC for the reference letter. My designation is Team Lead – Logistics which is quite self-explanatory though, but still do not want to take any risks.

That experience is irrelevant to your PR application so it can be safely removed from Work history. Even if you provide an inadequate reference letter, it still wouldn't get you any points (AND you aren't claiming those anyways) so include it just under Personal history later in the process.

Thanks again for your help.
Thanks Sir... +1

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hello Asivad
I forgot to mention when i applied for EE refusal of one post graduation work permit
I got one and half years work permit after 2 years of study so i reapplied to get 3 years PGWP bit they refused my application after almost 15 months
And i applied for temporary forigen worker visa to go to india in october and they withdrawed my application cause my work permit was expiring in Dec
I forgot to mention these to things in EE application and in Schedule A
I mention about refusal of visitor VIsa for America

When i applied after that another application for my work permit got refused and i never notified CIC or EE

What should i do
Do i have to send CSE or they have my UCI number they already knows

I am on restoration work permit which i got in April and i sent a CSE telling them that i got work permit cause when i applied for EE i was on imploed status

Please advise me what should i do
My AOR is 19 Jan PNP Inland

icanada@12345

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hello asivad

I had a housing loan which I fully adjusted on december, 2015. So should I give a no due certificate from my bank to cic, as my ITR will be showing that I was taking tax rebate for a loan.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
My journey ends here... Collected my COPR and Passport from VFS yesterday... Check my timeline for details... I wish everyone all the best and may Allah bring the best news of your lives in this holy month of Ramadan.

Hats off to this forum...This forum is equal to 10000 consultants....Special Thanks to Avisad, he has helped me in extreme critical situations.

As I am planning my landing, I am a little confused whether I can land in Toronto instead of Edmonton which is written in COPR. I am a FSW not a provincial nomiation.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello asivad sir....
i want to ask u question.my aor is 14th april.i have read in many threads and groups dat we need to to send our pay slips and tax papers along with reference letter..is it compulsary??? i am FSW OUTLAND(INDIA).in my reference letter i sent ,it includes all those things which ircc require like pay stubs,job duties,position ,dates ,full time ,weekly hours on company's letter head along with co-ordinator's signature.do i still need to send ?actually i am not having payslips but i am having my tax papers.also in my proof of funds ,i have attached two bank statements in which one is my salary account where my salary credits every month.so it advisable if i send my tax papers for last 2 years now through CSE?

One more question..did u heard any case who got PPR by only sending reference letter without any pay slips or tax papers etc????
thnx in Advance

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
wifiwifey said:
My journey ends here... Collected my COPR and Passport from VFS yesterday... Check my timeline for details... I wish everyone all the best and may Allah bring the best news of your lives in this holy month of Ramadan.

Hats off to this forum...This forum is equal to 10000 consultants....Special Thanks to Avisad, he has helped me in extreme critical situations.

As I am planning my landing, I am a little confused whether I can land in Toronto instead of Edmonton which is written in COPR. I am a FSW not a provincial nomiation.
Congrats, you can land anywhere.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Asivad and Seniors,

Good day to you. I hope you notice this among the thousands of inquiries you receive here.

Regarding proof of funds for creating an Express Entry profile, the money will come from our Uncle as a gift with a corresponding gift deed document.
The catch is, ONLY AFTER an ITA has been received is my uncle willing to transfer the money... will this be accepted by IRCC?

Follow up question is, can an Uncle/Aunt provide the funds as a gift? Or should it be parents or first-degree relatives only?

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable feedback.

SagiCZ

Jan 7, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I want to apply under the CEC category. I have one year full-time work experience in Canada. But I also want points for my FOREIGN experience:

I have became fully qualified (according to NOC) to do the job in my field in June 2015 by completing my bachelor's degree. I have however worked part-time (in my home country) and gained 1 year of experience in this field even BEFORE that date (while full-time studying).

Will I be able to enter that experience as my foreign experience and gain points for that? I have pay stubs and letter from the employer. The NOC code is 2174

I mean, the company hired me even without the degree, they didn't care. It's not a regulated job.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I have a question pertaining docs to upload post ITA: do we need to attest them for Embassy of Canada and/or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have a following question for you. Your help is appreciated.

If an information is withheld in GCMS notes citing clause 16.1 (C). Is this a red flag or just a normal protocol?

Thanks for your help.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
coolhyd said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have a following question for you. Your help is appreciated.

If an information is withheld in GCMS notes citing clause 16.1 (C). Is this a red flag or just a normal protocol?

Thanks for your help.
Is this clause under IRPA act ? it should be in your notes

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I got married and after that i submit all the documents of spouse. Very next day i got a letter (same as PPR) that pay your fees and submit the passports and my COPR. I submitted the same around 15 days ago and till then there is no reply from there side. Also in my CIC account , the status ha s been changed to "Review in progress". I have mailed the new delhi embassy but have not received any revert. Request you to please help me out what to do.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
hey asivad ,

i submitted my application as single applicant in november and showed them funds in SAR which was 45158 which if we convert using the rates on google is 15292 CAD.

how ever as my family composition changed to two as i got married i didnt send them updated proof of funds as the old one should be fine to meet the min requirement of 15143 CAD.

but do you think they will use a different calculator coz even a slight change in rate will make me fall below min required funds.

what do you suggest? shall i send a new bank statement or just wait?