+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

l319

Sep 14, 2015
I have a query, I have applied in 2014 for fsw and my file was returned as my experience letters didnot meet the NOC job role which I have applied for.

I got an ITA this week and during PR application, I see it asks for PR application number & UCI

It asks for whether you application got rejected if so pls mention the PR & UCI numbers

Should I mentioned Yes or no, I have UCI number but I don't have PR application number, Please help me with out that PR number my form is not getting completed.

troybliss

Oct 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
25-Feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2016
Med's Request
13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2016
Hi Friends

Could you pls guide me on further action considering my timeline:

Federal Express Entry Program
NOC: 3112
ITA Received: 13-Jan-2016
Docs Submitted: 24-Feb-2016
AOR Received: 25-Feb-2016
Additional doc requested (ECA from MCC): 27-Feb-2016
Additional doc submitted: 4-May-2016 (App updated with 'Provided' status for additional doc)

No response since 4-May-2016

Should i make any case specific inquiry or just wait.

Thanks

troybliss

Oct 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
25-Feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2016
Med's Request
13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2016
Dear Asivad

Additional doc submitted: 4-May-2016 (App updated with 'Provided' status for additional doc)

Thanks

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

1. I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

2. By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

3. As per info filled in post ITA app is as follows:

Educational History:
2006-08 to 2010-08- Bachelor of Engineering
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Details filled in Personal History :
2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

added the below (highlighted in red) in the personal history in new schedule A form requested by CIC which I am going to submit now

2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2006-05 to 2006-08- Waiting for college to start new academic year (Also attaching LOE explaining that)
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Will keep the educational history same as mentioned above in new Schedule A form as well
Is this a gap , SSC completed in 2004-03 and Secondary diploma started in 2004-04 the very next month. Do I need to amend the completion date of SSC as 2004-04 to overlap days?

In education section, its not necessary to fill all gaps as CIC only intrested to know the education and educational institute details . And only in personal history we need to fulfil all gaps. My understanding correct

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Might be a problem. Only if you're completely convinced that you should've used the other NOC (and that you'll definitely get refused), send a CSE apologizing for the selection of incorrect NOC in your application and request them to amend that. They may or may not honor such a request.
Thanks a lot for the advise, Asivad. My problem is my job is a rare one, which I could never find a good match. I work in a support team at a bank's back office that is meant to monitor the trading data (bank) and assure their integrity, (i.e. they are financially making sense), before they get fed back to the risk management modelling team. So I am debating between NOC 1254 (Statistic officer, which I have used in my application) and 1114 (other financial officer). Just now I found out a colleague (performing the same duties) successfully used 1114 for the old CEC years ago.

I have ordered GCMS notes and they should reach me in the next week. If I see comment about NOC mismatch and second review required, should I write a LOE trying to convince CIC of 1254 or should I request CIC to change it to 1114?

Thank you very much in advance.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad.

Please help me in this regards.

I received an email from CIC this morning that "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

However, after logging into my profile I haven't received any message nor my points have changed.. Kindly help in this regards. neither have i received a provincial nominee

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

PLease help me here, I am in a fix

I have received nomination from OINP , have accepted it and awaiting ITA. My old IELTS score (L-8.5 R-7.5 S-7.5 W-7.5) is expiring on 7th June 2016 . I retook the test and got score (L-9 R-7.5 S-7 W-6.5).
My earlier score boosted my CRS to 438 because of which I received nomination.

My question is since I have already received nomination, will my new score have any impact on my application?

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I had a small query with regards to proof of funds.
I have a salary account with a particular bank ABC and normally on day of salary.. withdraw funds to other bank account XYZ for all expenses.

if i make salary account joint account with spouse. and then from now onwards if i maintain funds in salary account.

will it be ok.. my CRS score is 456..and i expect scores to come down after aug sep..

m worried as if i take bank statement now , salary withdrawn earlier before todays day will be a substantial amount..

wont immigration officer question these withdrawls..

Thanks,
Austin

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Mr. Asivad,

I need your advice on some case of emergency. :( :( :(

I am an EE- AOR in March applicant and waiting for the visa. I am so worried about my work experience letter as I did not elaborate on my main duties and did not mention some of the most important duties and key roles I have within the company. I was thinking of having the letter modified by my employer and raising a CSE. It should be noted that I did order a GCMS note just 8 days ago, but it has been a nightamre for me and I really can't wait to get the report.

My NOC code is 2133 and the main duties included in my letter are as follows:

Instrumentation and control Engineer

- Presentation of control engineering activities, time schedule, and progress report
- Preparing EPC tender documents
- Preparing control system specification for DCS
- Preparing wiring diagram and control panel layout
- Designing and preparing control system grounding plan and grounding details of equipment
- Ordering and checking control systems equipment
- Preparing IO list for control system
- Preparing logic diagram
- Preparing control block diagram
- Designing loop diagram
- Preparing Hook-up drawings
- Designing control network layout
- Programming SIEMENS SIMATIC PCS7 PLCs and ABB 800XA DCS
- Designing cable route and cable schedule
- Preparing test procedures and operation manual
- Performing Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Performing Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Providing technical support during commissioning at site

Thank you, Sir, in advance ...

And Suggestions by other seniors would be appreciated too.

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Re: Docs for proof of work experience

dell2 said:
Record of employment is when you leave the job your employer will give you in Canada. A Record of Employment (ROE) provides information on employment history. It is the single most important document used by employees in establishing a claim for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits.

Employment letter/ Reference letter/ Letter of Employment same thing. - The purpose of the letter is to verify specific information about an employee in writing. The information generally provided is:

Job title
Department where the employee works
Employment status: full-time or part-time
Dates of employment
Salary
Hello Asivad, I have checked the EE system thoroughly. It seems there was an explanation about the "Record of Employment". The following is what I found about the "Employment Record" in the EE system after I login to my account.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it seems the "Employment Record" includes the reference letter?

Because you mentioned that I need to get the document (used for employment history) from the employer, is it the same thing as the explanation I found in the EE system?

Thank you very much for your help.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
troybliss said:
Hi Friends

Thanks
Apply for your GCMS notes...that's your best way forward...they will not provide any response if you contact them, unless your minimum 6 months wait period is completed. Keep patience :) Good luck!

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I need a clarification with regard to employment reference letters. I am working in a reputed MNC who does not provide any reference letters on their letter head. I cannot get a letter signed and notarized by my reporting manager either. What can i do in such a situation. Can i get a letter from my colleague stating my roles and responsibilities and get it notarized.

Also, is it mandatory for my annual salary to be mentioned in this reference letter, or can i submit my latest revised compensation letter as a proof for that. Thank you in anticipation

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Do they take out Traveling period from Work exp ?
i have Work exp of 37 months and i traveled around 2 months in those 37 months.
Do you think they might count only 2 years of Work exp.

Thanks

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Asivad,

Good day to you. I hope you notice this among the thousands of inquiries you receive here.

Regarding proof of funds for creating an Express Entry profile, the money will come from our Uncle as a gift with a corresponding gift deed document.
The catch is, ONLY AFTER an ITA has been received is my uncle willing to transfer the money... will this be accepted by IRCC?

Follow up question is, can an Uncle/Aunt provide the funds as a gift? Or should it be parents or first-degree relatives only?

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable feedback.