Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

I have just paid the RPRF for my spouse and submitted the documents at VFS. But today i got a mail that the processing fees of CAN$550 is pending for the spouse.Kindly pay, post which we will take the further action.

Request you to suggest what to do. I thing we need to pay processing fees for spouse. Should i pay it?? Also i remember i paid $1040 for myself($550+$490) when i applied.

Your views will be highly appreciable.
You'll have to pay $1040 (550 + 490) for your spouse as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya2808 said:
Hi Asivad,

Am really worried I am a seaman and am working on International water for almost 13 years. I board the ship from various ports of which for 7 years I have boarded from USA Miami. I have a C1D visa which is just a transit visa. As per process I am not required to submit a US PCC if I don't stay in the country for more than 6 months. But a friend of mine recently sailing with me was rejected and asked to give US pcc . Can I also be asked for a USA Pcc?

Please help as I am on job offer with LMIA and my LMia will expire by the time my US pcc comes.
Do you have a copy of the refusal letter sent to your friend? Are you certain that they were refused because of the PCC?

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Yes asivad, he had applied just a month ahead of me his application is refused due to incomplete application and his money refunded.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya2808 said:
Yes asivad, he had applied just a month ahead of me his application is refused due to incomplete application and his money refunded.
So that wasn't a refusal. An incomplete application is different from a refusal. You shouldn't need a PCC.

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
sorry for the colour

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
But the reason for the incomplete application stated US PCC missing

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya2808 said:
But the reason for the incomplete application stated US PCC missing
Check with your friend why were they prompted for US PCC in the first place. Specifically ask if they can share their Personal history section details - that could be interesting.

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Hi Asivad,

My friend has no stay in US except for 7 yrs on cruise lines similar travel history. The company head office is in US i.e. Royal Caribbean which he has mentioned.

We r around 5 people who applied similar travel history the others didn't have any problem , except for him . Should he raise a CSE would they reopen his case or willa USA PCC be mandatory for him.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

ajayajay

Mar 4, 2016
Hi Asivad

I would like to thank you for all your valuable suggestions and inputs during my PR processing.

Yes, I finally got my PR and completed my landing on the last week of May 2016

Regards
Ajay

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Re: Docs for proof of work experience

Hello Asivad, can I have a question about the "record of employment" and "letter of employment" for EE system after ITA? So what exactly is letter of employment? I believed it is not "employment offer" or "reference letter"?

And how can I obtain that document?

Thank you very much.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Re: Docs for proof of work experience

lili2307338 said:
Hello Asivad, can I have a question about the "record of employment" and "letter of employment" for EE system after ITA? So what exactly is letter of employment? I believed it is not "employment offer" or "reference letter"?

And how can I obtain that document?

Thank you very much.
Record of employment is when you leave the job your employer will give you in Canada. A Record of Employment (ROE) provides information on employment history. It is the single most important document used by employees in establishing a claim for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits.

Employment letter/ Reference letter/ Letter of Employment same thing. - The purpose of the letter is to verify specific information about an employee in writing. The information generally provided is:

Job title
Department where the employee works
Employment status: full-time or part-time
Dates of employment
Salary

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
RegularGuy said:
Hi Asivad, thanks for being so helpful. I would like to ask your opinion about my friend's case. She did Master's from Ontario and eligible for master stream pnp. She sent her application on April 4 to OINP, bt she hasn't hear anything from them since then. She only has one year work permit based on one year master program from UWO, which is valid till jan 2017. Now as the OINP got closed, she is confused abt what to do next. We are not sure if our application will get processed or not . They didn't tell anything.

My friend has 2 year work experience from back home and she is eligible for FSW also, should we go ahead and make EE profile and hope to get ITA ? What should we write in EE if they ask whether you have any other immigration file pending? Kindly help. Its been so stressful.
I went through a similar dilemma...I'm FSW Outland though...Had applied for OINP in Dec 2015, but once I received ITA, applied for that. I just received my AOR for the OINP application (2 days after I received my PPR), so basically means that regardless of where you are applying, both applications will go forward as long as you are eligible - select which one your friend wants to go with depending on which has faster processing times. I, personally, didn't withdraw my OINP application coz I wouldn't have received a refund...but, ultimately, it's your friend's call :) Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Asivad Anac said:
Send a mail to NDVO and also raise a generic CSE (choose 'Express Entry') requesting them to allow you to use VFS in Azerbaijan.
Thanks Asivad!!! +1 for this post and another +1 for everything else :D

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Dear Asivad and Other Seniors,

I am PNP outland applicant and my timelines are as following,

Date Received Date Submitted
Nomination Received 14-Dec-15
ITA 18-Dec-15
AOR 4-Feb-16
Medical Passed 5-Feb-16
Schedule 4 5-Feb-16 8-Feb-16
Schedule A 11-Feb-16 18-Feb-16
Additional Document Req 11-Feb-16 21-Mar-16

I ordered GCMS notes on 5th May 2016 and received it today, It contains following details, please advise if this is not positive.

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 Review Request letter for Singapore police certificate sent via MyCIC. All other required police certificates on application; following PC’s NRT India for PA and SP. Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from Singapore received. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalence Summary reported by issuing agency as Master one year post graduate. Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. Credential reported to be Master one year post graduate while PA has indicated two or more secondary programs one at three years. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

My WES report has following credential assessment,

Post graduate diploma (one year)

Also, Education status of my spouse is showing as following,
Spouse Highest Level of Education: Secon/HS Credential Incomplete

It is urgent and need your input.

Thanks in advance.