+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Harisbaig

Feb 24, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I need some help.
I recently got my Ielts result with clb9 and my crs score is 438 which lacks few points to get ITA. Besides Ontario has stopped sending PT till November, I wish to send EOI to New Brunswick/ Nova Scotia and i understand that i have to send EOI to them.

My query is below:
For New Brunswick, is it mandatory to attend the seminar session and should i have any ties in New Brunswick. Unfortunately i dont have the aforementioned requirements. Furthermore, could you please guide me about any other way that lead to Canada.
I anticipate your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Haris Jamal Baig

NidhiCanada

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Asivad,

I am the primary applicant under EE and received an ITA on 20th April. I have 8 years of experience in market research industry. I am currently working as a research consultant but previously have worked as research manager as well in my previous roles.

While making my profile i chose 4163 as my primary code and for all jobs that i have worked previously in. I have 2 confusions now. Please help me.

1. Can I change my Noc code for previous roles now?
2. Shall I choose 0125 for the roles when I was a Research Manager/Senior Research Manager or Shall I keep it to 4163.

My experience letters job description match more with the NOC 4163 whereas the title matches with 0125

Kindly help

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hello Asivad Anac,

I am still waiting PPR (Aor March 6th) and something worries me.

I have seen some PPR letters and they state that the passport must be valid for at least a year. My passport expires May 29 2017. Should I ask for a new passport now ? Or will that be ok ?

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Assuming you are applying under FSW, do you reach 67 without 5 points for having a sibling in Canada? If yes, you can remove their information from your EE profile and you won't be prompted for any documentation.
Yes, I reach 67 points without having a sibling in Canada.
If I do not declare sibling in EE profile than it may be counted as a misrepresentation or with holding the information and may be rejected. What you think?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harisbaig said:
Hello Asivad,

I need some help.
I recently got my Ielts result with clb9 and my crs score is 438 which lacks few points to get ITA. Besides Ontario has stopped sending PT till November, I wish to send EOI to New Brunswick/ Nova Scotia and i understand that i have to send EOI to them.

My query is below:
For New Brunswick, is it mandatory to attend the seminar session and should i have any ties in New Brunswick. Unfortunately i dont have the aforementioned requirements. Furthermore, could you please guide me about any other way that lead to Canada.
I anticipate your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Haris Jamal Baig
You'll need to have at least 1 of those in place before applying for NBPNP. Or there is a NOC-limited open category.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NidhiCanada said:
Hi Asivad,

I am the primary applicant under EE and received an ITA on 20th April. I have 8 years of experience in market research industry. I am currently working as a research consultant but previously have worked as research manager as well in my previous roles.

While making my profile i chose 4163 as my primary code and for all jobs that i have worked previously in. I have 2 confusions now. Please help me.

1. Can I change my Noc code for previous roles now?

Be aware that changing NOCs may render your profile ineligible. Depends on how much experience you have under your Primary NOC because that determines how many points you get for Work Experience on FSW grid (9/11/13/15) for 1/2-3/4-5/6+ years of experience in the last 10 years under a single NOC.

2. Shall I choose 0125 for the roles when I was a Research Manager/Senior Research Manager or Shall I keep it to 4163.

My experience letters job description match more with the NOC 4163 whereas the title matches with 0125

Ignore the title. If job responsibilities match main duties of 4163, continue with that.

Kindly help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

I am still waiting PPR (Aor March 6th) and something worries me.

I have seen some PPR letters and they state that the passport must be valid for at least a year. My passport expires May 29 2017. Should I ask for a new passport now ? Or will that be ok ?
At least 6 months of validity required at the time of PPR. No harm in renewing your passport now. Inform IRCC via CSE when you receive your new passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaiamcoming said:
Yes, I reach 67 points without having a sibling in Canada.
If I do not declare sibling in EE profile than it may be counted as a misrepresentation or with holding the information and may be rejected. What you think?
No misrepresentation involved here. It is entirely your choice to claim/not claim points for your sibling.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
For POF do i have to disclose all bank accounts ?
i have one bank account with less than $100 so i was wondering whether to show it or not

Thanks
Not required. Just showcase the account(s) where you have the required monies.

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I need some clarification on canadian work experience.
-> I applied for post graduate work permit on 1-Mar-2015. I am no more a student but with study permit.
-> I got a job and I was working from 2-Mar-2015.
-> PGWP issued on 12-May-2015.

Sorry I was not able to post the links along with the contents from CIC helpcentre. It is blocking the links. How to provide the links to CIC here?

"I recently graduated as an international student in Canada. Can I apply for permanent residence?
As a recent graduate, you may qualify for the Canadian Experience Class Program. You must meet all of the following requirements. One of them is
  • You have gained your experience while working legally in Canada after you graduated
  • You must have gained your work experience after you have graduated. You cannot include work you did while you were a student. "

As per the above statement, I started my work after getting the degree completion letter from University. After receiving the degree completion letter, I am no more a student. During this period, I was on implied status. Will CIC consider my experience from implied period (2-Mar-2015 to 11-May-2015) as legal work experience?

Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?I pasted the contents for reference

The work experience you can use to apply for the Canadian Experience Class must not have been gained while studying full time on a student permit (for example, experience gained while on a co-op work term). I am not a full time student during 2-Mar-2015 to 11-May-2015.

Who cannot apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class?. I have pasted the contents from the link

You are not eligible for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class if you gained your work experience:
  • while you were self-employed, or
  • while on a student work permit (co-op, off-campus, or on-campus).

Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?

You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time.

However, you must have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1560 hours)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSN_2016 said:
Hello Asivad,

I need some clarification on canadian work experience.
-> I applied for post graduate work permit on 1-Mar-2015. I am no more a student but with study permit.
-> I got a job and I was working from 2-Mar-2015.
-> PGWP issued on 12-May-2015.

Sorry I was not able to post the links along with the contents from CIC helpcentre. It is blocking the links. How to provide the links to CIC here?

"I recently graduated as an international student in Canada. Can I apply for permanent residence?
As a recent graduate, you may qualify for the Canadian Experience Class Program. You must meet all of the following requirements. One of them is
  • You have gained your experience while working legally in Canada after you graduated
  • You must have gained your work experience after you have graduated. You cannot include work you did while you were a student. "

As per the above statement, I started my work after getting the degree completion letter from University. After receiving the degree completion letter, I am no more a student. During this period, I was on implied status. Will CIC consider my experience from implied period (2-Mar-2015 to 11-May-2015) as legal work experience?

Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?I pasted the contents for reference

The work experience you can use to apply for the Canadian Experience Class must not have been gained while studying full time on a student permit (for example, experience gained while on a co-op work term). I am not a full time student during 2-Mar-2015 to 11-May-2015.

Who cannot apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class?. I have pasted the contents from the link

You are not eligible for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class if you gained your work experience:
  • while you were self-employed, or
  • while on a student work permit (co-op, off-campus, or on-campus).

Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?

You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time.

However, you must have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1560 hours)
For CEC purposes, you can count experience acquired after your PGWP was issued.

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Asivad Anac said:
At least 6 months of validity required at the time of PPR. No harm in renewing your passport now. Inform IRCC via CSE when you receive your new passport.

Thanks a lot.