+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Asivad,

I have received PPR one week ago (AOR Jan 15) and I wanted to express my gratitude for patiently answering all my questions. You were very helpful and I feel PPR is partly because of you and this wonderful community. You are a great person.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
Asivad,

I have received PPR one week ago (AOR Jan 15) and I wanted to express my gratitude for patiently answering all my questions. You were very helpful and I feel PPR is partly because of you and this wonderful community. You are a great person.
Congratulations & All the best!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Ash124 said:
Hi Asivad
I have a question
How long is the WES evaluation valid for ?

Thanks in advance for response
5 years

ajayajay

Mar 4, 2016
Hi Asivad

I am a PNP Applicant under Express Entry program. I got my COPR and I have some questions regarding the landing. Can you please provide your inputs?

I am currently residing in Alberta and I got PNP from Province B. Please note that my employer head office is in Province B and I am currently working in Alberta. My Family is in US and my wife is working in US.

Question : 1

Do I need to do landing only on the Province B in which I got the provincial nomination ?

Question : 2

If the answer to Question 1 is yes, then Can I make a soft landing next time in Province B and tell CIC that myself and my wife will move to Province B permanently after 2 or 3 months once our current project assignment is over ?

Soft landing here i am referring to only landing and back to our province/ state. Then move to Province B permanently after 2 or 3 months.

Question :3

Will it be problem , if we do the landing in province B and then I go back to Alberta and my wife go back to US temporarily ?

Question :4

Do I need to give only the PR card mailing address of my friend in Province B or I can give me address in Alberta similar to the application ?

Question:5

If we take the own car from US and we do not have plan to import it , then will they allow us to cross the canadian border furing the landing ?

Sorry for too many questions. Appreciate if you could provide some suggestion

Thanks
Ajay

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
HI Asivad,

This journey would nt be so smooth with out you here.
Finally I m going to land on 23 rd May. ( 2 days left)

Here i need few clarifications...

1. Luckily i got an onsite opportunity from my company to Canada vancouver location. So i m utilizing that with my PR.
Will there be any objection at Immigration port of entry?
2. I ve the destination on my COPR as toronto ON... because when i applied i gave that.. Now i m landing in vancouver..
will it be any problem?
3. Currently i m moving alone (Excluding my wife, a canadian born Son) They ll join me in few weeks before their COPR expires?
Do they ask any objection?
4.What are the documents that i need to carry to immigration ?
5. What abt proof of funds ? Just stmt enough??

Pls do the needful

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajayajay said:
Hi Asivad

I am a PNP Applicant under Express Entry program. I got my COPR and I have some questions regarding the landing. Can you please provide your inputs?

I am currently residing in Alberta and I got PNP from Province B. Please note that my employer head office is in Province B and I am currently working in Alberta. My Family is in US and my wife is working in US.

Question : 1

Do I need to do landing only on the Province B in which I got the provincial nomination ?

Preferably yes. Until you are a 'landed' PR, you must display intent to settle down in the nominating province. Landing elsewhere doesn't display that intent. Most officers may not have a problem with letting you land wherever you show up but probably not worth the risk.

Question : 2

If the answer to Question 1 is yes, then Can I make a soft landing next time in Province B and tell CIC that myself and my wife will move to Province B permanently after 2 or 3 months once our current project assignment is over ?

Soft landing here i am referring to only landing and back to our province/ state. Then move to Province B permanently after 2 or 3 months.

You don't necessarily have to tell them about your future plans or use terms like 'soft landing'. Just tell them that you are there for 'landing'. Period. Once you are a landed PR, you are free to go wherever you want.

Question :3

Will it be problem , if we do the landing in province B and then I go back to Alberta and my wife go back to US temporarily ?

Not at all. You'll need the PR card (or apply for a travel document) to reenter Canada except if your spouse is traveling again by road from the US (in which case the COPR copy should continue to suffice, if required, until your spouse gets their PR card).

Question :4

Do I need to give only the PR card mailing address of my friend in Province B or I can give me address in Alberta similar to the application ?

Give your friend's address on 'landing' and send a CSE to update that to your Alberta address anytime after you are a landed PR.

Question:5

If we take the own car from US and we do not have plan to import it , then will they allow us to cross the canadian border furing the landing ?

Yes. Search the forum for a specific thread about this scenario for more details.

Sorry for too many questions. Appreciate if you could provide some suggestion

Thanks
Ajay

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
HI Asivad,

This journey would nt be so smooth with out you here.
Finally I m going to land on 23 rd May. ( 2 days left)

Congratulations & All the best!

Here i need few clarifications...

1. Luckily i got an onsite opportunity from my company to Canada vancouver location. So i m utilizing that with my PR.
Will there be any objection at Immigration port of entry?

Not at all. You don't need to necessarily inform immigration about this opportunity, makes no difference to them.

2. I ve the destination on my COPR as toronto ON... because when i applied i gave that.. Now i m landing in vancouver..
will it be any problem?

Assuming you aren't a PNP applicant, no problem.

3. Currently i m moving alone (Excluding my wife, a canadian born Son) They ll join me in few weeks before their COPR expires?
Do they ask any objection?

None at all. Just inform them that your dependents will be landing separately.

4.What are the documents that i need to carry to immigration ?

Passport, COPR, B4/B4A forms, POF should normally suffice.

5. What abt proof of funds ? Just stmt enough??

Yes.

Pls do the needful

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
Hello Asivad,

I truly appreciate your efforts in helping the fellow forum members!! :)

I have a question around travel history:

My PR application is under process and in the meantime, I have a business trip coming up for a week.
Do I have to notify IRCC after I return back from the trip through CSE?

Thanks In Advance!!

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I am an engineer (Masters) working in the field of Automation and Robotics in my country for more 7 years. I am looking forward to Canadian PR and would like to explore all possible ways. I have a question regarding provincial nominations. Which provinces should I focus in order to acquire a nomination according to my work profile?

Thanks

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
hi,

for personal reasons, i'm planning to leave my job. will that cause any issue in my application (I've already received AOR)? i believe i have to raise a CSE to update CIC of this change in profile...other than that am i required to do anything?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanDreamerz said:
Hello Asivad,

I truly appreciate your efforts in helping the fellow forum members!! :)

I have a question around travel history:

My PR application is under process and in the meantime, I have a business trip coming up for a week.
Do I have to notify IRCC after I return back from the trip through CSE?

Thanks In Advance!!
Not required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Aspirant said:
Hi Asivad,

I am an engineer (Masters) working in the field of Automation and Robotics in my country for more 7 years. I am looking forward to Canadian PR and would like to explore all possible ways. I have a question regarding provincial nominations. Which provinces should I focus in order to acquire a nomination according to my work profile?

Thanks
You'll have to visit each province's website to check for their requirements. Some provinces require local ties/jobs/education in the province while others don't. You'd probably have to look for the latter type.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
hi,

for personal reasons, i'm planning to leave my job. will that cause any issue in my application (I've already received AOR)? i believe i have to raise a CSE to update CIC of this change in profile...other than that am i required to do anything?
You don't have to raise a CSE for this. Leaving a job after AOR has no impact on your application.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Hi Asivad, been waiting for OINP AOR for the past 7 months and it's quite harrowing. Because my profile was created on August 2015 and it will soon expire this year without any AOR yet.

1)If I apply again I would like to know what is the process as if I fill up the EE profile again il get a new profile no.
2) what are the chances for applying in other states, specifically would like to understand if I stand a better chance at Ontario or which other state?
3) how do I go about applying in other states since I've already applied at Ontario?

Ps: could you inbox me your email please?

Thanks